Previously on Bones.
《识骨寻踪》前情提要
There's a hacker named Christopher Pelant.
有一个名叫克里斯托弗·普朗特的黑客
Where are you?
你在哪里
Pretty much anywhere I want to be.
基本上 我想在哪都行
This guy's killed how many people?
这个家伙杀了几个人
Eight.
八个
This guy is worse than anyone you and I
这个人比你我遇到过的任何人
have ever come across.
都要恶劣
And he told you that if you married Temperance,
他告诉你 如果你娶了坦普瑞
that he would choose five random human beings
他就会随机选择五个路人
and kill them?
然后杀掉他们
Not only if I married bones
不仅不能跟骨头结婚
but if I told her why we couldn't get married.
如果我告诉她原因 他也要杀人
What kind of flower is that?
他给你的什么花
It's a marigold.
是一朵金盏花
What's that mean?
那是什么意思
Pain and grief.
痛苦与悲伤
Christopher Pelant,
克里斯托弗·普朗特
you are under arrest.
你被捕了
We have nothing on him.
我们没有任何对他不利的证据
So Pelant wins?
这么说普朗特赢了
Yes, today
是的 就目前来看
Pelant wins.
普朗特赢了
Down!
趴下
I've been looking for this guy for three months,
我已经花了三个月的时间去找这个人
and I got nothing.
却一无所获
It's a complete dead end.
这就是死路一条
Pelant's laughing at us right now.
普朗特现在一定在嘲笑我们
The key will be to tie Pelant to the murders specifically.
关键是把普朗特跟这起谋杀联♥系♥起来
Pelant is still out there.
普朗特还逍遥法外
We're still waiting for him to make the next move.
我们还要等他进行下一步
Hey, I-I love the closeness, sweetie,
我喜欢和你黏在一起 亲爱的
but isn't there something else you could be doing?
可你没有其他事要做吗
Just want to make sure the shield works.
我只想确保屏蔽器有用
Yeah, well, I've set up a trident sub's worth
我装了一个和三叉戟核潜艇不相上下的
of microwave-emitting jammers.
微波发射干♥扰♥器♥
There is no way that Pelant is hacking through this thing.
普朗特绝对黑不进来
Hey, Sweets,
斯维斯
what are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
Thought you were on leave.
我还以为你在休假
Well, this whole idea started with me.
这整个主意都是我想出来的
Pelant thinks he's smarter than all of us,
普朗特觉得他比我们都聪明
which might be true,
也许是这样
but he's not smarter than all of us put together.
可我们人多力量大
Hey, is this the guy?
就是这个人吗
Yes.
是的
Late 30s, excellent dentition, good tone.
不到40岁 一口好牙 肤色健康
His name was Donald Hestnes.
他叫唐纳德·海思特斯
Yeah, what happened to him?
他怎么死的
Coronary occlusion.
心肌梗塞
Fortunately he had willed his body
幸运地是 他立下遗嘱
to the Jeffersonian.
死后将遗体捐给杰斐逊实验室
Somehow I don't think this is quite what he had in mind.
我怎么觉得这不是他想要的
Do you object to our plan, Ms. Julian?
你反对我们的计划吗 吉莉安女士
Legally it passes muster,
死者将遗体捐献给科学事业
as the deceased donated his body to science.
这在法律上没有问题
That being said, what you're doing gives me the chills.
即便如此 你们要做的事还是让我不寒而栗
The situation necessitates it.
这是形势所迫
Pelant's fundamental personality structure psychopathic
普朗特的基本人格由精神变♥态♥
with extreme narcissism
和极端自恋组成
is that demands an audience.
这使得他需要被关注
less shrinky, cher.
口气别这么像心理医生 亲爱的
He won't be able to tolerate someone else stealing his spotlight.
他无法容忍♥别人抢他的风头
We're going to smoke him out.
我们要引蛇出洞
I, uh,
我
conceptualized a copycat body drop.
构造了一个模仿者的杀人手法
Pelant usually goes for the baroque,
普朗特通常喜欢巴洛克风格
so I modeled it after a painting
所以我根据萨尔瓦多·罗萨的
by Salvator Rosa.
油画做了这个模型
The Punishment of Prometheus.
《普罗米修斯的惩罚》
He was bound to a rock
他被绑在一块岩石上
and his liver was torn out by a giant eagle.
内脏被一只巨大的鹰撕扯出来
That body may not be sufficiently degraded for us
那具尸体的降解程度
to get the call.
可能还不够
I already took care of that.
我早就想到这点了
Aw, Angie,
安琪
That is brilliant.
真是棒极了
Yeah, I kind of hate it.
我有点讨厌它了
We'd better get to it.
我们开工吧
This is excellent work, very thorough.
做得很出色 非常彻底
Lovely.
漂亮极了
Makes me want to poke my eyes out.
让我有把眼睛抠出来的冲动
You may hate it,
你可以讨厌它
but it is amazing.
但它真的惊艳极了
Let's hope it was worth it.
但愿物有所值
Nobody followed you? No, don't worry.
没人跟踪你吧 没有 别担心
I doubled back, like, five times
我可能开了五个来回
to make sure no one tailed me.
确定没人跟着我
Where do I deliver the body?
我要把尸体运到哪里
Back entrance to the Jackson, uh, arboretum, all right?
杰克逊植物园后门
There's no night security there since the sequester.
自从那里被查封后就没有夜间守卫了
What's my window?
时限呢
Five hours all in.
总共5个小时
I know you don't like this idea. Yeah.
我知道你不喜欢这个主意 没错
You've been hunting Pelant for months on your own.
你独自追捕普朗特好几个月了
Yeah, and I've gotten nowhere,
是啊 毫无进展
so I got to try something new here.
所以我只能另辟蹊径
But you don't like it.
但你不喜欢这种方式
Yeah, I don't like it.
是啊 我是不喜欢
Pelant put me behind a desk for the rest of my career.
普朗特害我下半辈子只能坐办公室
I appreciate you giving me this chance
我很感激你让我有机会
to catch the bastard.
抓到这个混♥蛋♥
Wow, that's-- wow.
这可真是
It was actually a fascinating exercise.
其实这是一次很美妙的体验
Do you know this is the first time I've burned a human bone?
你知道这是我第一次烧人骨吗
Not the right tone, Bones. Oh, yeah.
你口气太开心了 骨头 也对
So, the body has to be displayed on this big boulder
尸体将摆在蕨类植物
at the entrance to the Fern Grotto.
洞口前的巨石上
According to the myth,
根据神话来看
Prometheus' torment began each day with the rising sun,
普罗米修斯的痛苦随着每天的日出而开始
so the skull needs to face the east.
所以颅骨需要面朝东方
You got it.
知道了
Presentation is vital. Deviate even slightly,
摆放至关重要 角度稍有偏斜
and Pelant will know we're setting him up.
普朗特都会觉察出是我们在算计他
All right. Well, I'm not about to argue with a woman
好的 我不会忤逆一位
who can solve a murder using only a tooth
只用一颗牙齿和一把放大镜
and a magnifying glass.
就能侦破谋杀案的女人
I have solved a murder using only a tooth,
我是只用一颗牙齿解决过谋杀案
but I used significantly more sophisticated equipment
不过我用的设备绝对比放大镜
than a magnifying glass.
要高端得多
I'll do it exactly the way you said.
我会严格按照你说的做
Well, Flynn's motivated, he'll get it done.
弗林很积极 他会办好的
Five hours, Flynn.
五个小时 弗林
I won't forget this, booth.
我会记着这份情的 布斯
You're doing me a big favor.
你帮了我一个大忙
Do you wish you were going with him?
你会希望和他一起去吗
I wish I'd killed Pelant three months ago.
我希望三个月前就把普朗特解决掉了
It'd be better to catch him alive.
能活捉他更好
Better for who?
对谁更好
I wish the call would come in.
但愿会有电♥话♥来
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表