Yeah.
没错
So, I'm looking for the fake Cam.
我在找伪装成凯的骗子
Well, great. Why the secrecy?
那很好啊 为什么搞得这么神秘
Seriously?
还用问吗
You know how Cam is.
你也知道凯
Do you know how fabulous you are?
你知道你有多棒吗
Well, I had to do something.
不可能什么也不做吧
Unfortunately, it's easier to find the Higgs Boson
不幸的是 想找出身份偷窃的真♥相♥
than it is to recover a stolen identity.
比找希格斯玻色子还难
Mmm, nice Higgs reference.
不错嘛 还提到希格斯
Hey, you noticed.
被你发现了
I'm gonna keep trying.
我会继续找的
So, what's all this money? Is that fake, too?
这些钱又是什么 也是假的吗
No.
不是
This is real and it has nothing to do with Cam.
这是真的 而且和凯一点关系也没有
These are Kelly Goodman's bank statements
这是凯莉·古德曼近一年来的
over the last year.
银行报表
That is a wire transfer
这是五个月前
for over 900 grand
从她前男友的
she received five months ago
财产中电汇给她的
from the estate of her last boyfriend.
超过90万的资金
Estate?
财产
Yeah, he died.
对 他去世了
But not before he changed his will.
就在他改变了遗书之后
Two dead boyfriends back to back.
一连死了两个男友
Looks like Kelly Goodman never worked on
看来凯莉·古德曼的制怒问题
those anger issues.
还没解决啊
I found fracturing around the bony wall socket
我在受害者的两颗上门牙的
of the victim's two upper front teeth.
骨壁窝里发现了骨折的痕迹
Well, I'm not an expert on everything,
我虽然不能在所有领域称专家
but doesn't that happen when your teeth knocked out?
可这不是牙齿被打破的迹象吗
They weren't knocked out, they were yanked out.
不是被打破了 是被扯了出来
No roots.
没牙根了
Maybe his mistress tortured him
或许他的情妇为了得到
for his financial passwords before killing him.
财务密♥码♥在杀害他之前先拷打了他
No, you don't need to torture to get passwords. Ask Cam.
想要密♥码♥哪需要拷打 看凯就知道了
Thanks for the lawyer. Cam's all cheered up.
谢谢你建议律师 凯心情好多了
It's still gonna take months.
还是得花很长时间
You know? Maybe even years.
或许得几年呢
What?! She doesn't even have money for dinner.
什么 她连吃饭的钱都没有了
Trust me, man, okay?
相信我 哥们
Thanks to Pelant,
亏了普朗特
I know what it's like to lose everything.
我明白失去一切的心情
I asked you here because, uh,
我请你来是因为
I found this lodged in the teeth.
我在牙齿缝里发现了这个
Well, I'll check it out.
我会查的
She's gonna be okay, Arastoo, okay?
她会没事的 阿♥拉♥斯图 知道了吗
Just maybe not in the next few days.
只是可能不会在几天之内就好转
Or...weeks.
或是 在几个星期内
Or... I get it.
或是 我明白了
Leave? You can't leave.
离开 你不能离开
You think about leaving every day.
你每天都在考虑要不要离开
No, I don't.
我没有
I'm not at the top of my game right now,
我现在状况很不好
so please don't lie to me.
请别对我撒谎
All right, fine. I think about leaving.
好吧 我是会考虑要不要离开
There you go.
看吧
But I'm a wild, free spirit artist-type
可我是个喜欢自♥由♥狂放
with wanderlust,
喜欢四处游荡的艺术家
and you're a tight-assed geek boy
你却是个一本正经的极客男
who doesn't really fit in anywhere but here.
除了这地方其实哪里都不太适合
No offense.
别怪我直说
I got into psychology to help people.
我读心理学是为了帮人
And you are.
没错
No, I'm...
不 我是
I mean individuals.
我是指普通人
Not just law enforcement.
不光是执法部门
I'm supposed to be a healer.
我本该是个能治愈心灵的人
You remember last year,
你记得去年
that young girl who was raped?
那个被强♥暴♥的年轻女孩吗
She came to me for help.
她来有求于我
What did I do?
我做了什么
I referred her to someone else.
我给她介绍了其他人
That's helping. No!
那也是帮忙 不是
It's delegating.
是推脱
Sweets. Sweets, please tell me
我是斯维斯 小甜甜 拜托告诉我
that Kelly killed her last boyfriend.
凯莉杀了她的前任男友
Actually, he died in a car accident.
他其实死于一场车祸
She was nowhere near the scene.
她不在车祸现场附近
Hey, look, what about Shaman Touchy Feely?
好 那萨满婆婆妈妈法师呢
Uh, oh, get this.
听好了
Shaman Little River
小河法师
is actually named Jeremy Brewster.
真名叫杰里米·布鲁斯特
He changed his name ten years ago.
十年前他改了名字
Good work, Sweets.
好样的 小甜甜
Don't patronize me. I'm relaying a message.
别哄我了 我是在传达信息
There's no psychological insight involved here.
什么心理分♥析♥都没用上
Sweets, relax. I'm just recordkeeping.
小甜甜 别这样 我只是在保存记录
Okay, why'd he change his name? Maybe he was unhappy
好吧 他为什么改名 也许是他
with the non-integration of his childhood personae.
对他童年不平等待遇的角色不满了
Sweets!
小甜甜
Just check his file.
快查查他的档案
There's got to be a reason. Okay, well...
肯定有原因 好
He had priors.
他有前科
DUIs, assault, money fraud.
醉驾 伤人 财务欺诈
Thank you. Assault.
谢谢 伤人
All right? He has a temper.
对吧 他脾气不小
Listen, you're just freaking out because Pelant hacked
听好了 你自乱阵脚是因为普朗特入侵了
into all your research on all of us
所有你对我们的研究文档
and then used it against us.
还用来对付我们
You feel guilty.
你觉得于心有愧
Thank you, Dr. Montenegro.
谢谢你 马尼古博士
Where'd you get your degree in psychology again?
你的心理学学位是哪儿授予的来着
The same place you got that degree in sarcasm.
你学会挖苦人的地方
Listen, we all feel responsible.
听着 我们都觉得有责任
But we're not running away.
可我们不会逃避
I'm not running away, okay?
我不会逃避 好吗
I'm trying to get back to the real world.
我在努力回到现实世界
Start helping people.
开始帮助别人
Be a psychologist again.
重新当回心理学家
Get my hands dirty.
自己行动起来
This is an exercise of trust and communication.
这是一次信任与沟通的训练
One of each couple will don this protective suit,
每对情侣中的一位会穿上这套防护服
which includes the blindfold.
戴上眼罩
The other will talk his or her spouse through the course.
另一位则全程给其配偶提示
But first,
不过首先
choose who's gonna do what.
做好分工
Suit 'em.
给他们穿好服装
Right... over here. One suit over here for him.
就在那儿 给他一套衣服
No, I'llI'll wear that one. Right here.
不是吧 我要穿上那个 就在那儿
Ease up. Step over that log. That's it, honey.
放松 踩过那根木头 对了亲爱的
Right over there... oh!
就在那边 噢
Oh, sweetheart.
亲爱的
Come on. Are you okay, honey?
加油啊 你还行吗亲爱的
You okay?
没事吧
You can do it. We can do it.
你能行 我们能行的
Go!
走啊
Get up!
起来
Stop, Mark! Come back!
停下马克 回来
Keep walking, doll, okay?
一直走宝贝 好吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表