I saw the beaver starting to build his dam last week.
我上周就看到海狸开始垒坝了
Amazing.
太赞了
Beverly told me you were lying.
贝弗莉跟我说你在胡扯
You're just trying to lure me out to the woods.
你就是想骗我进树林
Well, if you don't want to ace
要是你不想
the environmental science class...
在环境科学课上取得好成绩
I didn't say I believed her.
我又没说我相信她了
The dam is down here and upstream.
水坝在这下面 还有上游
Beavers are second only to us in their ability
除了人类以外 海狸是
to alter the environment. That's right.
最会改造环境的 说得太对了
Now, over here, this used to be a full-on stream.
这边来 这里原本是湍急的河流
Amazing.
太美了
Look at the beaver! Look at the beaver!
看那只海狸 看那只海狸
This is awesome!
简直太棒了
Come on, let me get a picture of you in front of the dam.
过来 我帮你在水坝前留个影
What? What?
怎么了 怎么了
Get away from me.
离我远点
Get away from me!
离我远点
Help! He's trying to kill me!
救命 他想杀我
Help! Wait a minute!
救命 等等
He's trying to kill me. Wait!
他要杀我 等等
You know, you shouldn't read off that thing.
你真不该读那玩意
News should come from the newspaper.
看新闻应该看报纸
Do you also feel we should go to work on a horse?
你还认为我们应该骑马去上班吗
You know what?
跟你说吧
Technology is not all about improvement.
科技不一定代表进步
Me personally? I like the feel
作为我个人 我喜欢
of the newspaper in my hands.
手握报纸的感觉
I have access to over 100 newspapers and wire services,
我能浏览100多份报纸和资讯
not to mention millions of Web sites and blogs.
更别提几百万个网站和博客
Right, blogs.
是啊 博客
I mean, some guy in his underwear
就是某个住在他妈妈家地下室的
living in his mom's basement giving his take on the economy.
内♥裤♥男在对经济指手划脚
What?!
什么
Tess Brown just called my last novel
苔丝·布朗刚刚把我的最新小说
a "Turgid slog."
称为"晦涩难懂的东西"
Who's Tess Brown?
苔丝·布朗是谁
The mystery novelist.
是个推理小说家
She has three best-sellers to my six.
她有三部畅销小说 我有六部
Well, did you ever say anything about her stuff?
那你批评过她的作品吗
I did an interview where I was asked about her last book.
有次采访 我被问及她的新书
Here.
这么说的
Well, no wonder she took a jab at you.
难怪她会针对你
What? What do you mean "What?"
什么意思 你不明白吗
Look, "Tess Brown never lets reality
你看 "苔丝·布朗从未
get in the way of an unbelievable story."
让难以至信的故事显得真实"
That's accurate.
说得多准确
While her books show imagination,
虽然她的书富有想象力
they lack the authority and realism
但缺乏理论和学术资质
that academic and scientific credentials
给这类特殊文体带来的
bring to this specific genre.
权威和现实主义
You slammed her. That's a slam.
你抽了她一巴掌 响亮的一巴掌
I don't agree. Right, of course you don't.
我不同意 你当然不同意
You know, 'cause tact is not your strong suit.
因为你就是不够圆滑
I'm supposed to take advice from a Luddite
我该听反科技进步人士的意见吗
who thinks the last great technological achievement
他还以为最新的伟大科技成果
was given to us by Johannes Gutenberg?
是约翰内斯·古腾堡发明的呢
You know what? I rest my case.
得 我还是去破案吧
Booth.
布斯
Right. Okay.
好的
On our way. Okay, well,
我们马上去 好了
got a body behind a rest stop up by the Blue Ridge Highway.
蓝色山脊高速路休息站后发现了一具尸体
I may have lost my temper just now,
我刚才可能脾气太冲了
but I do consider myself to be a very tactful person.
可我真觉得自己是个很圆滑的人
That's an attractive tie.
这领带真漂亮
You don't even notice the milk stain on it.
都注意不到上面的牛奶渍了
Very tactful. Very tactful, Bones.
很圆滑 真圆滑 骨头
I thought so.
我就说吧
So, what do we got?
有什么情况
Remains stuck in the beaver dam.
尸体卡在海狸水坝里
And they're pretty badly broken up.
还被破坏得一塌糊涂
Brilliant engineering.
巧夺天工
Wow, this guy must've cut
这人一定把
the beaver's work in half.
海狸的水坝拦成两截了
Yeah, we can't take him out
对 我们在上游
until we build another dam upstream,
建好另一座水坝之前不能把他取出来
so this area doesn't flood and destroy all the evidence.
以免这片区域被淹没 冲毁证据
Based on the supraorbital margin,
根据眶上缘
narrow nasal aperture,
狭窄的鼻孔
and minimal dental wear,
以及牙齿的轻微磨损
I'd say the victim is a Caucasoid male
我判断死者是一名白人男性
between the ages of 28 and 32.
年龄在28至32岁之间
Insect activity indicates he's been here about three days.
昆虫活动表明他在这有3天了
Agent Booth. Yeah?
布斯探员 什么事
We found a blood trail
我们发现了血迹
at the top of the hill by the maintenance shed.
就在维修站旁边的山顶上
It leads down the slope to the river bed.
血迹一直沿山坡延伸到河床
Oh, he must've been killed up there,
那他一定是在上面被杀
and tossed down here.
然后扔到这里的
Right, what's with the glop?
那粘糊糊的是什么
Yeah, it's from the leopard slugs all over him.
他全身都是豹蛞蝓
Their slime is a polymeric material
它们的黏液是种聚合材料
that can absorb water and ex... Stick with the glop.
可以吸水和 玩你的黏液去吧
Yeah. The slugs fed on the victim
好的 蛞蝓在死者死后
after he was killed? Yup.
以他为食吗 是的
I need him removed before any other evidence
我需要在任何其它证据
is compromised. Oh, really?
被破坏前移走他 不是吧
I hate that we're gonna have
我讨厌要破坏
to destroy the beaver's fine work.
海狸这么棒的工程
Well, it'll make a good story
够给他的小海狸朋友
for his little beaver friends, okay?
编个好故事了 好吗
I want him back in the lab this afternoon.
我要死者下午就送回实验室
I saw the whole article-- Tess Brown also said
我看了整篇文章 苔丝·布朗还说
that Dr. Brennan's books were a cure for insomnia.
布纳恩博士的书可以治疗失眠
I really don't think this is appropriate work conversation.
我真不觉得这话适合工作场合说
I'm just saying I'd be mad, too, wouldn't you?
我也会生气的 你不会吗
I'm sure Dr. Brennan's developed a thick skin.
我相信布纳恩博士已经麻木了
You can't survive in publishing without one.
没有这种经历就难以在出版界生存
Without one what?
没什么经历
Without...a... book.
没经历过出书
Of course not.
那当然
Look at that.
看呐
Yes, the victim is missing a maxillary lateral incisor.
是的 死者缺失了一颗上颌骨侧切牙
It's an unusual genetic marker.
这是罕见的遗传标记
Have either of you read Tess Brown's books?
你们有人读过苔丝·布朗的书吗
No. I've heard she's terrible.
没有 我听说她很差劲
A bitch.
贱♥人♥
That's maybe a little harsh.
这么说可能有点过分
But why read her when I can read you?
可我能读你的书 何必还读她的
Very true.
非常对
I need clean bones as soon as possible, Mr. Bray.
尽快把骨头清理干净 布雷先生
We have to separate peri- and postmortem fractures.
我们得区分出死前和死后的骨折
Uh, Dr. Hodgins asked that I wait for him.
哈金斯博士让我等他
You are not on loan to anyone, Mr. Bray.
你不对任何人负责 布雷先生
You belong to me.
你归我管
Now clean.
去清理吧
Was that tactless?
是不是不够圆滑
I really wasn't paying attention.
我还真没注意
I think I was just direct.
我就是太直接了点
I'm stuck.
我被粘住了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表