Right.
没错
Well, as an athlete
作为一个运动员
and a coach,
和一个教练
Brian was required to adhere to a very structured lifestyle,
布莱恩必须生活非常规律
and Jenny provided a sort of escape, you know,
而珍妮这个身份给了他逃避的机会
an uninhibited extension of Brian,
这是布莱恩毫无拘束的一面
someone completely free. I'm sorry.
是完全自♥由♥的人 抱歉
I'm not making myself clear.
我没说清楚我的意思
The reasons why don't matter to me.
他这么做的原因对我来说不要紧
What I don't understand is...
我无法理解的是
why he didn't tell me.
他为什么不告诉我
You know, often people reject
人们通常拒绝接受
what's odd or foreign to them,
对他们来说奇怪或者不熟悉的事
and I'm sure Brian was afraid he'd lose you.
我确信布莱恩是怕会失去你
But I loved him. I would've accepted him.
但我爱他 我会接受他的
If he'd just given me that chance,
如果他曾给过我机会
trusted me, maybe he'd still be alive.
信任我 也许他就不会死了
I found footage of the fight that Brian got into
我找到了那场在苹果俱乐部外面
outside Madame's Apple.
布莱恩参与的打斗的监控录像了
I thought the club didn't have any security cameras.
我以为俱乐部是没有监控摄像头的
They don't. But the convenience store behind the club does.
他们是没有 但俱乐部后面的便利店有
And I'm guessing it was pointed in the right direction.
我猜那摄像头正好对着正确的方向
Look at this.
看看这个
not very ladylike.
这可一点都不娘
I bet that's where he broke his foot.
估计他就是这时伤到脚的
A plumber. So based on this fight,
管道工人 从这次打架来看
I'm thinking that guy would want revenge.
我觉得那个人会想要报复
So how do we find him?
那我们怎么找到他
That's why you have me.
有我就行
I ran the plate through the DMV database.
我在机动车管理局数据库里搜索了车牌
Joe Rizzo. He looks like
乔·里索 他看起来
the kind of guy who doesn't like getting beaten up by a woman.
不像是那种喜欢被女人打的人
So I got in a fight.
我是打了场架
Ain't you ever been in a fight before?
你没打过架吗
Well, you? Eh, probably not.
你啊 可能真没打过
You know what I think? I think you were committing a hate crime
知道我怎么想的吗 我想你是报复犯罪
but you were messing with the wrong person.
可你找错人了
You were humiliated, so you killed her for revenge.
你被羞辱了 所以要杀她报仇
Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait, wait. She's dead?
等等 等一下 她死了吗
Yeah, Joe. She was found at the bottom of a well.
是的 乔 她被发现死于井底
And since you're a plumber, you're now our prime suspect.
由于你是管道工 现在你就是头号♥嫌犯
So, what, the FBI hates plumbers now?
什么情况 联邦调查局讨厌管道工了吗
Our techs found pipes in your car
技术人员在你的车里发现
made of zinc, copper and polyethylene.
由锌 铜和聚乙烯做成的水管
Trace elements of those were found on our victim
死者身上也发现了这些元素的痕迹
from the weapon used to kill her.
来自杀死她的凶器
Okay, wait, wait, wait. Look, you guys got this all wrong.
好了 等一下 你们全错了
I didn't kill Jenny.
我没杀珍妮
You knew her name?
你知道她的名字吗
Yeah, of-of course.
是啊 当然
I was a regular at the bar.
我是酒吧的常客
Every Friday night.
每周五晚上都去
I liked Jenny.
我喜欢珍妮
"Oh" What?
哦什么哦
A plumber can't appreciate good entertainment?
管道工就不能欣赏好表演了吗
Why did she attack you, then?
她为什么打你呢
We, uh, had... a thing.
我们之间 有点事
Sexual?
性关系吗
No. Come on. She was a guy.
不 拜托 她是个男的
I don't know. No, our fight
我可不懂 我们打架
was about my credit card bill. Every Friday,
是为了我的信♥用♥卡♥账单 每周五
there'd be these weird charges.
都有一笔奇怪的支出
And I never, ever used that card,
可我从来没用过那张卡
but the account info was on my phone, so...
不过帐户信息就存在我的手♥机♥里 所以
You figured that Jenny used your phone at Madame's Apple.
你觉得是珍妮在苹果俱乐部时用了你的手♥机♥
Yeah. She was always very attentive, you know, touchy.
是的 她总是很诱人 很主动
So I figured she pocketed it,
我觉得是她偷拿了手♥机♥
used the account info to buy stuff, so...
用那个账户买♥♥了东西 所以
I asked her about it.
我就找她问了
Judging from her reaction, you didn't ask very nicely, did you?
从她的表现来看 你问的不是很友善啊
No, I...
是的 我
deserved that beating.
活该被打
I was impolite.
我很不礼貌
You were impolite?
你很不礼貌吗
I called her a tranny.
我叫她变♥态♥人妖
And I shoved her.
我还推了她
I shouldn't have done that.
我不该那么干
But I was out almost 300 bucks.
可我几乎损失了三百美元
And I never did find out who stole the info, so...
我也找不到是谁偷用了账户 所以
So, I analyzed the pipes we found in Joe's truck.
我化验了从乔车里找到的水管
Now, they match the copper, zinc and plastic
铜 锌和塑料都
we found in the victim's wounds.
和死者伤口上发现的一致
So now it is time for phase two.
现在进入第二阶段
What's it made of?
这是什么做的啊
Synthetic bone and skin.
人造合成骨头和皮肤
It's filled with minced meat and gelatin--
填充了肉末和明胶
cherry flavor, of course.
当然肯定是樱桃味的
It's a masterpiece. I know.
杰作啊 必须的
And here comes the fun part.
接下来是欢乐时间
We get to destroy it.
我们要毁掉它
These are from the suspect's truck.
这是从嫌疑人车上找到的
So we'll attack the torso to see if we can re-create
我们要打这个躯干雕塑
the force profile found on the damaged bones.
看看能不能复原受损骨头上的力道
Yep.
没错
Now, this is my kind of science.
这才是我的科学
Right?
是吧
What are you doing?
你们俩在干什么
We were just, you know, re-creating the assault.
我们就是重现一下袭击
While blowing off some steam.
顺便吹走点蒸气
Angela has a computer system worth over $1 million.
安琪拉有套一百万美元的计算机系统
I'm sure she could do a reconstruction
我确定她可以做现场重现
with far less cleanup. She was busy.
而且更干净 她很忙
Something about a stolen Internet connection.
忙着什么被盗的网络连接
And, as you know, in the first 48 hours of an investigation,
而且你也知道 调查的前48小时里
every minute counts.
分秒必争
We'd better get something probative from this, guys.
你们最好能从这检验出点什么
That whole "First 48" thing... Nice.
"前48小时" 说的好啊
You're gonna do well.
你前途无量啊
I know.
我知道
I've been reviewing the IP traffic logs
我一直在查IP记录
to find out how Joe Rizzo's info was taken
想找到乔·里索的账户信息
from his phone. These are the logs
是如何从他手♥机♥被偷走的 这些是
from each Friday. It shouldn't take that long. Okay.
每周五的 时间不会很长 好的
Hey, just a little word of advice.
我只是提一点建议
Don't pass this one up.
别错过这个了
One? Which one? What are you talking about?
这个是哪个 你在说什么
Jessica.
杰西卡
She likes you.
她喜欢你
And she's fun.
她也很有趣
You could use a little fun.
你得享受点乐趣
I have fun, okay?
我很享受 好吗
I don't...
我不
I'll think about it,
我会考虑的
but she seems a little unpredictable.
可她好像有点不可预测
That's what fun is.
那才叫乐趣
That's why you could use some.
才值得你享受
Uhoh. What?
不是吧 怎么了
Madame's Apple has free Wi-Fi.
苹果俱乐部有免费无线网络
Every time Joe logged in,
乔每次登录
they accessed his account information.
别人就能获得他的账户信息
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表