I do.
我就是这么觉得的
As a matter of fact,
事实上
I think that you're an example to us all.
我觉得你是我们大家的榜样
Is there anything else?
还有什么话要说吗
No.
没了
Then I noticed a fracture to the superior aspect
那我刚才注意到在左侧锁骨的上侧
of the left clavicle.
有一处骨折
Oh, the termites had a feast with that one.
白蚁们可是在上面饱餐了一顿啊
There appears to be a V-shaped cleft.
这看上去像是个V形的口子
The angle of the wound track is
伤痕的张角对于
too wide to have been caused by a blade
刀刃来说太大了
and too narrow to have been created by the weapon
而对于造成下颌骨那处骨折的武器来说
that fractured the mandible.
又太小了
So we're looking for a weapon that's both curved and blunt,
所以我们正在寻找一种武器
but also has sharp corners.
它有弧度 有钝处 还有尖锐的边角
Unless the killer used multiple weapons.
除非凶手有不止一把凶器
Or we're dealing with multiple killers.
或者我们在寻找不止一个凶手
What, did you call down here just to impress me?
怎么 你把我叫下来就是为了震撼我吗
No. But now you know how I get ready for a test.
不是 但你现在知道我是怎么准备测试的
Especially since you won't help me.
尤其是在你不会助我一臂之力的时候
I'm sorry for having scruples.
不好意思 我不该有顾虑的
All right, well, anyways,
好吧 怎么说呢
I went through Abby's credit card statements.
我浏览了艾比的信♥用♥卡♥账单
Three months before she was murdered...
在她被谋杀的三个月之前
...she was buying camping equipment.
她买♥♥了一些露营用品
No. Based on what we know about her,
不会的 基于我们对她的了解
she wasn't an outdoorsy type.
她不是个热爱户外活动的人
Why is she spending money on tents and hotplates
那为什么在她根本没什么钱的时候
when she doesn't even have any money to begin with?
她还在帐篷和电炉上花钱呢
Maybe she was combating issues of self-reliance,
也许她当时正在与自立方面的问题作斗争
right? 'Cause of the lupus?
对吧 因为狼疮的缘故
Maybe she felt she needed to prove to herself
也许她觉得她需要向自己证明
that she could still survive on her own. Right.
她还是可以自力更生的 对
And what better place to do that
要做这件事 还有什么能比大自然
than good old Mother Nature?
更好的地方呢
Come on, let's go.
我们走吧
What? This is a cognitive exercise board
什么 这是个为了训练抽象思维
for abstract thinking. Yeah, I know.
而设计的认知练习板 对 我知道
Bones, she just put that in my bag, you know?
骨头 是她把这个放进我包里的
It's not like I'm using it or anything like that.
我可没有用过它或是怎么样的
Come on, just shut your mouth, let's go to work, okay?
你就闭上嘴 我们去工作 好不好
Come on. Let's go.
我们走吧
Hey, Dr. Saroyan, do you have a minute?
瑟罗博士 你现在有时间吗
Of course.
当然了
Have you found something?
你有什么新发现吗
Oh, uh, yes, Dr. Brennan and I found evidence
是的 布纳恩博士和我找到相关证据
to suggest there may have been more than one assailant.
表明可能存在不止一个袭击者
Thanks. I will pass that along to Booth.
谢谢 我会告诉布斯的
Okay...
好
I'm sorry, was there something else?
不好意思 你还有什么事吗
Yes, I, uh...
没错 我
had a talk with Dr. Brennan
和布纳恩博士谈了一下
and I thought I should tell you...
我觉得我应该告诉你
I've been using cannabis
为了帮助我化疗
to help with my chemo.
我已经开始使用大♥麻♥了
Okay. Legally, of course.
这样 当然了 是合法使用
I'm not going into any dark alleys or anything like that.
我不会去什么暗巷做那种事的
I understand.
我理解
Uh, do you find that it's, uh, been working for you?
你觉得 这疗法对你有效吗
Uh, chemo is still tough,
化疗还是很艰难
but, uh... it helps, very much so.
但 大♥麻♥对我很有帮助
Then I would feel horrible asking you to stop.
那如果叫你停用的话 我会感觉很糟
You want me to stop?
你想让我停用吗
No, I...
不是 我
This is a federal institution, Mr. Bray.
这是一个联邦机构 布雷先生
And federally,
在联邦范围内
there's no such thing as legal marijuana use.
没有所谓的大♥麻♥合法使用
Well, yeah, I'm... I'm not using it at work.
没错 我 我没在工作的时候使用它
Well, it doesn't matter. In the eyes of the law,
但这不是重点 在法律范畴内
your use of a Schedule One drug
你使用一类药品
could call into question
会让你经手的所有证据
every piece of evidence you handle.
都能够被质疑
Even if we did catch the killer,
即使我们的确抓到了凶手
he could walk because of you.
因为你 他可能就能逍遥法外
What are you... what are you saying?
这 这是什么意思
I'm saying...
我是在说
...that as long as you're using marijuana,
只要你在使用大♥麻♥
I-I can't allow you to work here.
我 我就不能让你在这里工作
You're firing me?
你要解雇我
There are rules that I have to follow, Mr. Bray,
有些规定我不得不遵守 布雷先生
as much as I hate them.
即使我对它们恨之入骨
I understand.
我懂
I'm really, really glad
我真的非常非常高兴
that this treatment is working for you.
这疗法对你有效
I-I... I appreciate that.
我 我很感激你说这句话
And, uh... I'm sorry I put you in...
我 我非常抱歉 我让你陷入了
in an awkward position.
这样一种境地
I'll go gather my things.
我去收拾东西
I... uh... Mr. Bray...
我 布雷先生
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I cannot believe that Cam fired him!
无法相信凯竟然开炒了他
Who fires somebody with cancer?
谁会炒患癌症的人
This is my fault.
这是我的错
I told him that no one here was gonna judge him.
我告诉他这没人会评判他
It's not your fault, honey. It's Cam's.
不是你的错 亲爱的 是凯的
She said herself that he was doing great work.
她亲口说的他工作做得很好
Yeah? Well, maybe I should tell Cam
是吗 也许我该跟凯说
that if Wendell's gone, I'm gone, too.
如果温德尔要走 那我也走
Except you know that Wendell would not want that.
但你要明白温德尔不希望如此
This totally sucks.
这太差劲了
You guys wanted to see me?
你们想见我
I know, I know...
我知道 我知道
He needs this job, Cam.
他需要这份工作 凯
With what he's going through,
他正在经历那样的事情
he-he needs to be a part of something.
他需要参与到什么事中
He needs a family.
他需要一个家
Thank you, Dr. Hodgins,
谢谢 哈金斯博士
because I didn't feel bad enough.
让我感觉更糟糕
Then why can't you just tell...
那你为什么就不能告诉
You know why.
你知道为什么
I mean, you guys are looking for a villain in all this
你们想把所有的事情归咎给一个坏人
and you've settled on me,
而我被选中了
and if that makes you feel better, fine.
如果这样能让你们觉得好受点 没问题
But hate me while we work on this case.
但恨我的同时 专心处理这起案子
Angie, do you mind calling up a satellite image
安琪 你能把大瀑布国家公园的
of Great Falls National Park?
卫星图像调出来吗
So the X is where the body was found.
X是尸体被发现的地方
All right, we need to find a grove of Pinus virginiana,
我们要找一片矮松
or Virginia Pine.
或弗吉尼亚松树林
It-it's got to be where the southern pine beetle came from.
南方松甲虫肯定来自于那里
Well, how do I do that?
我该怎么做
There should be one northeast of where the dump site was.
应该在倾置场的东北方
Just look for a patch of yellowish vegetation.
找一小块淡黄色的植被就行了
Okay. Got it.
找到了
And the pollen I found?
我发现的花粉呢
Cirsium vulgare.
翼蓟
It's-it's spear thistle.
是种矛叶蓟
It's got to be near a body of water.
它得生活在水边
Well, this stream is the only water source.
这条小河是唯一的水源
All right, we're looking for a purple flower, then.
我们要找一种紫花
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表