I'll get Christine's boots. She's gonna need 'em today.
我去拿克里斯汀的雨靴 她今天用得上
I think she needs a boat.
我觉得她需要艘船
Or perhaps an ark.
或者是艘方舟
Huh! Hey, that's a good one, Bones. Thank you.
主意不错 骨头 谢了
It was in reference to the myth of Noah and...
这是根据诺亚的神话和
I got it. Ark. Yes. ...the Ark.
我明白 方舟 诺亚方舟
Although that myth isn't really thought out.
尽管这神话并没经过深思熟虑
Why's that? Two of each species?
为什么 每种物种里挑两个
He would've had to include
他的船上应该得包括
submicroscopic organisms
那些让生命在水下成为可能的
that make life possible underwater.
亚微观生物们
Whoa. What's this?
这是什么
It was in, uh, Christine's permission slips.
这是在克里斯汀的批准条里发现的
Oh. Huh, I wondered where that went.
我还在想它到哪里去了呢
What do you mean, "Oh"?
是什么意思
It's a check for $75,000.
这可是张七万五的支票
That's not just something you misplace.
不是什么你放错地方的小东西
It's an advance against the paperback sales of my last book.
这是我上本书纸质版销♥售♥的预付款
Can you deposit that at the bank
你能在送克里斯汀去学校后
after you drop Christine off at school?
到银行兑现这支票吗
Uh, no, no, no can do.
不不不 我不行
Because you know what? It's in your name.
因为这是在你名下的
Told you we should get a joint account.
告诉过你我们该开个联名账户的
I'll endorse it over to you.
我马上把它背书转给你
No, I can't take that.
不 我不能拿
That's more than I make in a year.
这比我一年挣的还多呢
What's your problem, Booth?
怎么了啊 布斯
We're married now.
我们已经结婚了
Sharing everything is part of that, isn't it?
分享一切不是婚姻的一部分吗
Yeah, but I...
没错 可我
I need to get back to the lab.
我得回实验室了
Hopefully, this is murder,
希望是谋杀
and I will see you soon.
我们待会见
So I was online looking at dream houses,
我正在网上浏览梦想中的房♥子
which got me thinking about adding an extra room.
这让我想到要再加一个房♥间
And you want a studio.
而且你想要个画室
Which could double as a bug room.
也能扩大成一个养虫间
Listen, I promise we will do it...
听着 我保证我们会在
as soon as I find a suitable bank to rob.
我找到一个可以抢的银行后做这件事
You know, we'd make a pretty good team.
我们能组成一个不错的抢银行小队
You could drive the getaway car.
你能开逃跑用的车
Excuse me, Dr. Hodgins?
不好意思 是哈金斯博士吗
Yes?
什么事
I'm Dr. Rozran.
我是罗兹伦博士
Okay.
你好
From the Sandalwood Home.
我是桑德伍德之家的
Ah. Sorry. This is my wife, Angela.
不好意思 这是我的妻子安琪拉
Hi. What's the... the Sandalwood Home?
桑德伍德之家是什么地方
We're an in-patient mental health facility.
我们是一所心理健康住院治疗机构
And since Dr. Hodgins is the sole survivor
由于哈金斯博士是坎特里尔集团
from the Cantilever Group...
唯一在世的继承者
I get it. I'm sorry, Dr. Rozran.
我明白了 我很抱歉 罗兹伦博士
I'm sure that you've received generous donations in the past,
我确信您过去已收到了慷慨的捐款
but, you see, the Cantilever Group doesn't exist anymore.
但是坎特里尔集团已不再存在了
I'm not here about a donation.
我来不是为了谈捐款的
I'm here about your brother.
我是为了你的兄弟而来
Since the fund hasn't paid his expenses for over a year...
因为基金已经超过一年没付他的费用了
I'm so sorry. You made a mistake. I don't have a brother.
抱歉你搞错了 我没有兄弟
You're Dr. Jack Hodgins, right?
你是杰克·哈金斯博士 对吧
Son of Jonathan and Anne Hodgins?
乔纳森和安妮哈金斯的儿子
Yeah, but Hodgins is an only child.
是的 但是哈金斯是独子
That's not something you get wrong.
这是板上钉钉的事实
Oh. Uh, since Jeffrey has been at Sandalwood
这样 因为杰弗里在我到桑德伍德之前
since before I got there,
就在那里了
I suppose it's possible the paperwork is askew.
我认为可能是文件出了问题
Heads up! Watch your back!
小心 看着点身后
Coming through!
过来
Okay, right here.
好 就放在这里
That will give everyone access.
这样所有人都能靠近它
Well, uh, sorry for the mix-up there, Dr. Rozran,
真不好意思这里一团乱 罗兹伦博士
but we really do need to get going.
但我们不得不离开了
Uh, yes, I understand. Uh...
好的 我明白
I'll settle this when I get back to my office.
我回到办公室后就解决这事
I'm sorry to have bothered you.
非常抱歉叨扰您了
A ranger at Antietam Battlefield Park
一个在安蒂特姆河沙场公园的巡警
spotted the feet when she came in this morning.
在今晨上班时发现了这些脚
Are there just legs, or is there a body attached to them?
这只有腿还是腿上面有具尸体
There's definitely more,
肯定还有更多
but it could be wrapped in something
但是可能被用雷达透不过的东西
the radar can't get past.
给包裹了起来
Then we'll have to excavate.
那我们就要开挖了
It's odd that he had the Cantilever connection
奇怪的是那人既和坎特里尔有关
and your parents' names.
还有你父母的名字
Very. But the fact is
是很奇怪 但事实是
a person doesn't just lose a brother.
一个人不是简简单单就能失去一个兄弟的
I lost my father.
我失去了父亲
Yes, but you knew you had one.
没错 但你知道你有个父亲
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
不好意思
You're late, Mr. Fisher.
费什先生 你迟到了
Apologies.
我道歉
I was watching the news and wondering
我看新闻的同时在想
if it was even worth getting dressed.
这是否值得我穿好衣服
Oh, we've missed you, Fisher.
我们想你了 费什
Doesn't this seem worth it, Mr. Fisher?
这看上去不值得吗 费什先生
It has possibilities.
也许吧
The tarsal bone on the right foot suggests the victim is female.
右足跗骨暗示受害者是名女性
And from the looks of it,
从右足骨骼上来看
the little toe was removed before she died.
她的小脚趾在她死前就被卸掉了
Possible cause of death?
是致死的可能原因吗
By cutting off the little toe?
就因为被切了小脚趾吗
Hemophiliac?
血友病患者
Just saying.
只是说说而已
Think I got something.
我想我找到了什么
Hold on. Nobody touch.
等等 所有人都别碰
I've seen this before in New York with gang hits.
我曾在纽约的黑帮见过
This must be what blocked Hodgins' view on the GPR.
这一定是阻碍哈金斯的雷达探测的东西
The remains were doused in lye before they were buried.
遗骸在被埋前被泡在了碱液里
Bad news is, sodium hydroxide will eat up these remains.
坏消息是 氢氧化钠会腐蚀遗骸
Worse news, this mud and water will speed the process.
更坏的消息是 这些泥和水会加速腐蚀过程
If the bones are damaged, it could obscure evidence.
如果骨骼受损 这可能会掩盖证据
Yes, but good news,
对 但好消息是
vinegar neutralizes lye.
醋可以中和碱液
Excuse me.
借过
The vinegar is making this smell like a bad salad.
醋让这东西闻上去像坏掉的色拉
Based on lye and desiccated tissue,
根据碱液和脱水的组织判断
I'd say the remains have been buried a day,
我觉得遗骸已被埋了一天
maybe a day and a half ago.
也许是一天半前埋下的
According to the exposed tooth-to-pulp ratio,
根据露出的齿髓比
she was in her mid-20s.
她大概25岁左右
The angular nature of the orbital socket
有棱角的眼窝暗示
suggests she is Caucasian.
她是白种人
There's extensive damage to the dentition.
她的齿列有大量损伤
Two, three, eight upper and lower teeth
右侧第二 三 八上齿和下齿
on the right side have been smashed.
已被打碎了
We won't get an I.D. From dentals.
我们不能从牙科记录找到受害人的身份
Lye, smashing of the teeth?
碱液 牙齿被打碎了
Somebody really didn't want us to find out who this woman was.
某人真不想让我们找到这女人是谁啊
Look, if you can't bury a body deep enough,
如果你不能把一具尸体埋得够深
you cover it in lye so the animals don't dig it up.
你就在上面浇满碱液让动物不把它挖出来
It's classic Al Capone.
这是经典的黑帮做法
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表