she's just an account number.
她不过就是一串账号♥
They're not gonna drop the charges
除非能找到证明不是她犯罪的证据
until they get proof it wasn't her.
不然他们是不会放弃起诉的
What did the lawyer say? You know Cam.
律师说什么呢 你知道凯这个人
She wanted to take care of it herself.
她想靠自己的力量来解决
I like the idea of separating the boys and girls.
我觉得把男女分开的主意很不错
It would be fun to have a little girl talk.
我们说些女人之间的话题会很有意思
Oh, I don't know.
这可不一定
We've been to a lot of these.
这事我们做得多了
I don't like being away from Bill.
我不想跟比尔分开
After 38 years, that's pretty good.
都三十♥八♥年♥了还腻不够 真不错
Whoa! We have our fights, but I can't imagine
我们也会吵架的 但我没法想象
life without this old bat.
没有这只老蝙蝠在的日子
You wrinkled old fart.
你这个满脸皱纹的老蠢货
So why do you keep coming to these things?
那你们怎么还一直来呢
Well, we get to travel, we're together
这样我们可以旅游 两个人在一起
and we get to watch all these crazy bastards.
而且还能观察这些疯子
So, Kelly Pak is probably very entertaining, huh?
凯莉·朴大概很有意思吧
Oh, you don't know the half of it.
你都不知道多有意思
Wait till we all sweat together.
等我们全都汗津津的时候你就知道了
Sweat? All sweat?
汗 汗津津
Yeah, we, uh, sweat over here.
是的 我们就在那里出汗
Sweat over here?
在这里出汗
Sweat over there.
在那里出汗
Shaman Little River says we come in here
小河法师说我们来这里
to sweat out the toxins that can cause emotional pain.
可以排出那些导致情感伤痛的毒素
Well, he's wrong. You can't sweat out toxins.
他说错了 你不可能用汗排毒
A sweat lodge can actually cause your kidneys
汗屋桑拿其实会导致你的肾
to retain water, preventing your body from eliminating toxins.
保留水分 从而阻止你的身体排出毒素
How on earth do you know all that?
你怎么会知道这种事的
Um, reading... you know, the magazines
读书 就是杂♥志♥嘛
you find at the checkout counter at the grocery store?
就是那种在杂货店结账的时候找到的
That's how I know that whole sweat-toxin thing
所以我才会知道那什么出汗排毒的事
is whole lot of New Age crapola.
其实都是新时代的胡扯淡
I mean, if that's true,
这要是真的
what are we doing in here? I mean, I'm roasting.
那我们还坐这干吗 我都快被烤糊了
Well, traditionally, it's used to call on our ancestors
从传统上来说 以前人们以此来召唤
to help and guide us through difficulty.
自己的祖宗来帮忙指点迷津
Peyote is sometimes used to facilitate this.
百忧解有时候也能起到同样的效果
Oh, I would never take drugs.
我可绝对不吃迷幻药
You sure could use something
你当然可以用些
to chill out that temper of yours, sweetie,
控制自己脾气的东西了 亲爱的
if you want to keep a man.
要是你想留住男人的话
Adam will be back.
亚当会回来的
Are those tears or sweat, doll?
那些是眼泪还是汗 美女
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想提那些事
You having a seizure, love?
你是发癫痫了吗 亲爱的
I'm calling on Kelly's ancestors
我在召唤凯莉的祖先
to help her talk.
帮助她诉说
Oh, not...not my mother.
天呐 别叫上我妈妈
Oh, please, not my mother.
请一定别叫上我妈妈
Ali-Frazier was the best fight of all time.
阿里对抗弗雷泽是有史以来最精彩的拳击比赛
Oh, you're on crack.
别白♥痴♥了
Excuse me. We're in here for a reason.
各位 我们来这里是有原因的
Nnah, I agree with Tony. Yeah.
我赞同托尼的论点 对
Two undefeated champs slugging it out for the belt -- oh!
两位无敌的战士为了腰带而战
Winner take all.
赢家通吃
Best fight ever!
最精彩的比赛
You're comparing this to Rumble in the Jungle?
怎么比得上丛林之战呢
Ali hired Larry Holmes to pound on him
阿里雇了拉里·霍姆斯向他挥拳
so he could take punches from Foreman.
让他学会如何抵挡福尔曼的猛打
It was a slugfest.
不就是一场殴斗
You know? There was no artistry.
不是吗 没一点艺术技巧
We're supposed to be talking about our relationships.
我们应该在谈各位的爱情
Yeah, we are, son.
我们在谈啊
Talking about our relationship with boxing.
在谈我们对拳击的热爱
Fine. You're all wrong!
那好 你们都说错了
Hagler-Hearns, 1985,
1985年的哈格勒-赫恩斯
is the greatest fight ever.
才是最精彩的比赛
Hagler throws 42 punches
仅在第一场
to Hearns's 56 in the first round alone!
哈格勒就打了42拳 赫恩斯打了56拳
Only three rounds total, and in the end, Hagler,
一共才三个回合 最后留着血的哈格勒
bleeding, knocks out Hearns to secure his legacy
为了得到有史以来最厉害的
as the greatest middleweight ever.
中量级选手的名义 打倒了赫恩斯
Eight minutes of toe-to-toe
八分钟连连不断的
bloody magic -- no contest!
血腥战斗 谁都比不上
Now...
那么
if we could apply to our relationships
如果我们能把对拳击花费的
a fraction of the focus
四分之一的精力
that we do to boxing, we wouldn't need
用到爱情上 我们就不用
to be sweating in here, now, would we?
在这里坐着流汗了 不是吗
Fair enough. Yeah, all right.
说得对 好吧 好
You know what relationship I'm really interested in?
你们知道我对谁的爱情很感兴趣吗
Is that, uh, who is that, Kelly and, uh...
就是那谁 凯莉和
Adam. Adam.
亚当 亚当
Oh, bad.
可糟糕了
Bad, huh? How bad?
糟糕是吗 有多糟糕
Yeah, they had secrets. Secrets?
他们之间有秘密 秘密
You don't know that. I know.
你怎么可能知道 我知道
They said they'd just gotten married, right?
他们不是说才结婚吗
But there was no newlywed vibe.
可没一点新婚燕尔的感觉
Even we had a newlywed vibe.
连我们都有过新婚燕尔的感觉
Well, you still do.
你们现在还有
But we're talking about Kelly now, so...
但是我们现在在谈凯莉
I agree, we still do.
我同意 我们现在还有
Well, you're just saying that because we're sweating.
你会这么说不过是因为我们都在流汗
Uh, no, I'm not.
哪里 不是的
I love you.
我爱你
Oh, guys...oh...
你们俩真是
I think Adam was having an affair.
我觉得亚当有外遇
Kelly was crazy jealous.
凯莉吃醋了
Real Housewives jealous.
像《真实主妇》[真人秀]一样吃醋
Adam kept telling me
亚当不停告诉我
how much he loved me.
他有多么爱我
All the time.
经常说
Your ancestors want me to ask you
你的祖先想让我问你
if Adam ever showed you how much he loved you?
亚当有没有向你展示过他有多么爱你
Seriously? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
Yeah, they-they want you to talk...
对 他们希望你能说出来
yeah, especially your mother.
对了 特别是你妈妈
I thought he loved me.
我还以为他爱我
But he wouldn't leave his damn wife.
他却不愿意离开他的妻子
The things I said to him.
我对他说过的事
And did.
做过的事
I hurt him so bad.
我太伤他的心了
I-I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的
I swear, I love Adam.
我发誓 我爱亚当
You look nowhere near ready to leave.
你看起来没一点想走的样子
Oh, what time is it?
几点了
I got lost researching Kelly Pak,
我在调查凯莉·朴 完全忘了时间
who, of course, is not Kelly Pak,
结果她当然不是凯莉·朴
but in actuality is really Kelly Goodman.
其实却是凯莉·古德曼
Wow, that takes commitment --
这可是个大大的承诺啊
bringing your mistress to a couples retreat?
居然带情妇去伴侣治疗
Yeah, Booth said they were working out their anger issues.
是啊 布斯说他们有些制怒问题
What are these?
这又是什么
Oh. Shh. Quiet.
小声点
Wha...?
什么
I saw Cam's name.
我看到了凯的名字
And bank statements.
还有银行报表
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表