He's never lied to me.
他从来没有骗过我
Well, this could be his way of distracting you
这也许正是他分散你注意力的办法
from what's really important right now.
好让你没法调查现在真正重要的事
Or it's a clue.
或者这也可能是个线索
Dr. Brennan, I need your focus for a moment.
布纳恩博士 我需要你集中一下注意力
Were all Flynn's teeth intact?
弗林的牙齿全都保存完好吗
Yes. All teeth are present,
是的 所有的牙齿都在
except the third bicuspid is chipped.
除了第三颗两尖齿少了一小块
I think I found your missing piece.
我想我找到了这一小块碎片
Where did you find this?
你从哪里找到的
In his stomach.
从他胃里
Pelant may not have had the opportunity
普朗特可能没有机会
to sterilize it as he did the rest of Flynn's bones.
像对弗林的其它骨骼一样对它进行消毒
Hodgins should swab this for particulates.
哈金斯应该擦拭寻找上面的颗粒物
The last time I saw Agent Flynn,
上一次我见到弗林探员
I boasted that I once solved a murder
我曾夸口自己有一次仅用一颗牙
using only a tooth.
就解决了一桩谋杀案
Okay.
好吧
Dr. Brennan, do you really
布纳恩博士 你真的觉得
think it's possible that Pelant could find a link between
普朗特有可能在这些案子中找到
these cases that you missed?
被你忽略的联♥系♥吗
Something I've learned from Booth is to question myself.
我从布斯那里学到一点 就是质疑自己
You've known Booth longer than I have.
你认识布斯的时间比我还长
Do you think he'll kill Pelant
你觉得下一次只要他有机会
the next time he has the chance?
就会杀死普朗特吗
Usually I'd say no, but...
通常我会说他不会的 不过
the way Booth's turning Flynn into a saint,
布斯既然把弗林奉若圣贤
feels like he's working himself up for something.
看来他这是在做思想准备呢
But Booth's a complex man.
但布斯是个复杂的人
I'm not sure any of us can tell
我不确定我们有谁能说出
what he's really thinking deep down.
他的内心究竟在想什么
Call me if Hodgins gets any information
要是哈金斯从那颗牙齿上找到线索
from the tooth.
就打电♥话♥给我吧
Is it okay if I don't have a drink?
我不喝酒能进来吗
No. You people are killing me here.
不行 你们这些人真是要烦死我了
This is a business.
我这是做生意呢
Not a very good business.
反正你的生意也挺冷清的嘛
Because people don't buy drinks.
还不是因为大家都不买♥♥酒吗
Okay, what if I buy a drink but don't drink it?
好吧 我买♥♥一杯不喝总可以吧
That works for me.
我没意见
Booth wants to kill Pelant. Which is fine.
布斯想杀死普朗特 这很好
He's a very bad man. He's murdered...
他是个邪恶的人 他谋杀了...
we don't know how many people.
我们也不知道他杀了多少人
What if there's someone worse
但如果还有个人比他更坏
and we need Pelant to catch that killer?
而我们确实需要普朗特来抓住那个凶手呢
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
It's these ethical dilemmas
就是因为这些道德难题
that drove me out of the priesthood.
我才放弃做教士了
I need to know what Booth is going to do.
我要知道布斯打算做什么
So you can protect Pelant?
这样你就可以保护普朗特了
He's more valuable alive than dead. That's all.
他活着更有价值 仅此而已
It depends which Booth is there.
这取决于我们说的是哪一个布斯
Seeley Booth, the one I love.
瑟雷·布斯 我爱的那个
No, I mean, like all of us,
不 我是说 像所有人一样
he has two sides to him.
他也有两面性
He has one side that wants to save the world
他有一面是想要拯救世界
and one side that wants to take care of the people he loves.
而另一面却想要保护所有他爱的人
Those two collide, well,
当这两面冲突时
that's what you call a tortured soul.
也就是你们所说的受折磨的灵魂
There's no such thing as a soul.
这世界上根本就没有灵魂这回事
Says you.
那是你的看法而已
But Booth values nothing higher
但是对布斯来说没有任何东西
than his soul. Yet...
比他的灵魂更重要 然而...
he's willing to sacrifice his soul by killing Pelant.
他却愿意为了杀死普朗特而牺牲自己的灵魂
Why?
为什么
For you, of course.
当然是为了你
It's always gonna come down to you.
所有的一切都是因为你
How's your work going, Dr. Brennan?
进行的顺利吗 布纳恩博士
Pelant has left me a puzzle.
普朗特给我留下了一道谜题
I just don't know what the solution is.
我就是猜不透答案是什么
Maybe there isn't one.
也许根本就没有答案
He could just be using these bones to distract you.
他可能只是想用这些骨头来分散你的注意力
Pelant doesn't distract. He leaves clues.
普朗特从不这样 他只留下线索
The key to finding him must be in these bones.
找到他的关键一定在这些骨头里
Even if these are all the victims of one killer,
就算这些受害者都是同一个人杀的
they still have nothing to do with Pelant.
但这还是跟普朗特没关系
Let's go after one murderer at a time.
我们还是一次解决一个谋杀案吧
These are the wrong bones.
这些骨头是错的
That's what I've been trying to tell you.
这正是我一直想要告诉你的
Pelant switched the bones
普朗特让我去看的那些抽屉
in all of the drawers he directed me to.
里面的骨头他都调换过了
These aren't the bones that belong in drawer 1870.
这些骨头不应该在1870号♥抽屉里
They originate from drawer 1452.
它们原来是在1452号♥抽屉里
Except for Chloe Campbell,
除了克洛伊·坎贝尔
none of the remains are in the correct drawers.
所有的遗骸都放错了抽屉
Why would Pelant switch remains from one drawer to another?
普朗特为什么要调换抽屉里的遗骸呢
It's another code.
这是另一个暗号♥
He's sending me a message.
他在给我传达某种信息
All right, you're gonna yell at me,
好吧 虽然你会对我喊
but this is my job and I'm gonna risk it.
但这是我的工作 不得不冒这个险
What? Are you gonna say that you found something
怎么 你是不是要说你找到了什么东西
that indicates that Flynn was Freudian delusional
能证明弗林因协同自恋失调
with synergistic narcissism disorder, huh?
而患上了弗洛伊德妄想症什么的
What? I don't... That's not a thing.
什么 我才没... 根本没那种东西
I'm here about Pelant.
我是为了普朗特而来
Okay.
那好
I believe he's trying to seduce Dr. Brennan.
我觉得他想要引诱布纳恩博士
What? With this whole nonexistent serial killer thing?
用那个根本不存在的系列杀手的事
No.
不
Yes, but mostly no.
是 但大部分不是
I'm saying in a more profound way.
我说的是一种更加深奥远的方式
Bones hates Pelant.
骨头恨死普朗特了
Exactly. Pelant is using my research
没错 普朗特在用我的研究
against you and Dr. Brennan.
来对付你和布纳恩博士
And the lesson that he's taken from that
他从中学到的一点就是
is that Dr. Brennan changes her mind about people.
布纳恩博士对人的看法♥会♥改变
Okay, what people?
什么人
After your first case together, she detested you.
你们合作了第一个案子后 她讨厌你
And she hated me at first, too. Right?
而且一开始她也讨厌我 对吧
You know what? She never hated you.
你知道吗 她从没讨厌过你
She just didn't believe in the stuff that you were saying.
她只是不相信你说的那一套
That's all. Right.
仅此而已 好吧
But now we're very close.
但是现在我们很亲近
Pelant truly believes
普朗特真的相信
that he can make Dr. Brennan see him in a new light.
他可以让布纳恩博士用新的眼光看他
The-the same way that you did.
就像你那样
You got to be kidding me. That's crazy.
你在跟我开玩笑吗 那太疯狂了
Pelant's crazy.
普朗特就是疯子
What does... what does all this mean, Sweets?
这... 这些能说明什么 小甜甜
Spell it out.
你快说吧
Well, Dr. Brennan is Pelant's endgame.
布纳恩博士就是普朗特的终极游戏
He's trying to replace you.
他在试图取代你
Has he done anything to prevent the two of you
他有没有做过什么我们不知道的事
from getting together that we don't know about?
来阻止你们两人在一起
I'll take that as a yes.
这就是说有了
Does this mean he won't hurt Bones?
这是不是说普朗特不会伤害骨头
Up until the moment he discovers
直到他意识到
that she'll never have him, yeah.
她永远不会接受他的那一刻之前 不会
Then what happens?
然后呢
Then he kills her,
然后他会杀了她
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表