If you haven't found her, why are we here?
如果你们没找到她 那怎么会叫我们来
We're sorry to inform you
很抱歉通知你们
that we found your daughter's body this morning.
我们今天早上发现了你们女儿的尸体
We think that she was murdered.
我们认为她是被谋杀的
No.
不
We did everything.
我们什么都照做了
We were waiting, we...
我们在等 我们...
I would've paid, I would've paid anything.
我都会照做的 说什么我都答应
Why would they do this?
他们为什么要这样
I can't believe this.
我简直没法相信
The bastards!
混账
It's the kidnapper.
是绑匪
He still thinks he can get the money.
他还以为自己能得到赎金呢
He doesn't know we found her yet.
他不知道我们已经找到她了
That was a big mistake.
那真是大错特错
Listen, we're gonna find out who did this to your daughter.
听着 我们一定会找到你们女儿的凶手
The kidnapper said he was watching us.
绑匪说他在监视我们
That's why we didn't call the police.
所以我们没有报♥警♥
That's what he wanted you to think
他希望你们这么以为
so no one would go after him.
这样就没有人追捕他了
Are you sure that Lauren didn't go out with anyone that night,
你确定劳伦那天晚上没有
to a party or anything like that?
跟什么人一起去派对之类的吗
No, she would've told us, said good-bye.
确定 不然她会告诉我们并且道别的
She had no cause to sneak out.
她用不着偷偷溜出去
It's not like she was a teenager.
她又不是十几岁的小孩
And when she didn't come down for breakfast,
第二天她没有下来吃早饭
we went to her room.
我们去了她房♥间
That's when we'd found she was gone.
那时候我们才发现她不见了
The angle of the incision on the toe matches the injury
脚趾上的切口角度跟实验室里的
to the distal metatarsal at the lab.
跖骨末端的伤口吻合
He smells the toe! Get him out of here!
他闻到脚趾的味道了 把他弄出去
Otis, here, here, Otis!
奥蒂斯 过来 过来 奥蒂斯
What the hell's going on, Chuck? I'mI'm sorry, Steven.
怎么搞的 查克 抱歉 史蒂文
He got out. I was about to feed him...
他挣脱了 我刚准备喂他
Just remove him!
快把他带走
I-I don't want the evidence compromised.
证据最重要
Who are you?
你是谁
Chuck Winter. He's in charge of the house.
查克·温特 他是这房♥子的管家
He's not doing a particularly good job right now.
这会他的工作做得可不太好
Were you here the night that, uh,
劳伦被绑♥架♥的那天晚上
Lauren was kidnapped? I live here.
你在这里吗 我就住这
I have a suite off the kitchen.
我在厨房♥后面有间套房♥
If there's anything I can do...
如果有什么我能帮忙的...
Yeah, I'm sure we'll be talking to you.
是的 我想我们过会就会跟你谈了
Can you get the dog out of here?
你能把狗带走吗
Okay. Come on.
好的 来吧
The toe was removed poorly.
脚趾的伤口很惨烈
The tissue's torn.
皮肉都扯坏了
The bone is splintered.
骨头都碎了
It was basically ripped off. Oh, God!
简直就是扯下来的 老天
We can get into the details later, okay, Bones?
我们还是晚点再谈这些细节吧 骨头
Well, I'd like to see Lauren's room.
我想看看劳伦的房♥间
We'd like to see her room, okay?
我们想看看她的房♥间 行吗
Emergency fire ladder-- that's how they got her out.
紧急消防梯 他们就是这样把她带走的
All the second-floor bedrooms are equipped with them.
二楼的所有卧室都配有消防梯
You think that there was more than one kidnapper, Booth?
你觉得不止一个绑匪吗 布斯
At least two.
至少两个
One to carry her and the other to steady the ladder.
一个带着她 另一个稳住梯子
You're sure you haven't touched anything, right?
你敢肯定你们什么都没动过 是吗
No, of course not.
当然没动过
There's no evidence that her toe was severed here.
没有证据表明她的脚趾是在这里被摘除的
No blood evidence at all.
这里没有任何血迹证据
No sign of a struggle,
也没有挣扎痕迹
she was probably abducted in her sleep.
她可能是在睡梦中被劫持的
Now, there's sensors here on the door.
门上有传感器
Why didn't the alarms go off when they were opened?
为什么门开的时候警报没响呢
It was my fault.
都是我的错
I told her the air conditioning was drying out her skin.
我跟她说空调害得她皮肤都干燥了
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
She hated me, Steven, no matter what I did.
她恨我 史蒂文 不管我做了什么
Oh, now I can never...
现在我再也不能...
I can never make it up to her.
我再也不能弥补她了
Can I take her downstairs?
我能带她下去吗
Yeah, it's probably best.
最好是这样了
Come on.
走吧
I should get back to the lab, Booth.
我该回实验室去了 布斯
There's nothing more for me here.
我在这没什么要做的了
Take the laptop, okay?
把这台笔记本电脑拿走吧
See if Angela can get anything off that, will you?
看看安琪拉会不会有所发现 好吗
The Nautilus.
鹦鹉螺
Hey, that's excellent detail on the Architeuthis.
你画的大王乌贼细节太逼真了
You like Jules Verne?
你喜欢儒勒·凡尔纳吗
He's in my top three.
他能排进我的前三
I'm...
我是...
Jack.
杰克
Jeffrey.
杰弗里
I've read everything Verne's written.
我读了凡尔纳的每一本著作
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
I mean, we're still catching up to the...
我们还在努力赶上
to the discoveries and inventions in his books.
他书中的那些发明和发现
Oh, it's amazing how many novelists can see
小说家能能在技术出现之前
what the future holds
就预见到未来的事
before the technologies even exist.
这真是令人惊叹啊
Yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
Einstein always said
爱因斯坦经常说
imagination is more powerful than knowledge.
想象力比知识更有力量
Yeah, well, uh, they weaponized
是啊 他们用自己最快的速度
most of Einstein's findings as fast as they could.
让爱因斯坦的多数科学发现成为武器
They always say they're gonna use
他们总是说要出于善的目的
science for good, but they never do.
来利用科学 但他们从不这么做
Please do not even get me started on what "They" Do.
说到"他们"做了什么 我就停不住了
All of our problems would be solved
一切问题都会迎刃而解
if they let scientists run things.
只要放手让科学家来管理的话
But then, I've been told
但我立刻就被人说成是
I'm kind of a conspiracy nut, so...
某种阴谋论怪胎 于是...
Does that mean you can see, too?
这是不是表明你也能看见
See what?
看见什么
Past the static?
看透静电
They use static electricity to...
他们用静电学来
to mask the changes.
掩盖变化
It's what Bradbury warned us.
这正是布拉德伯里[科幻大♥师♥]警告过我们的
Changes so subtle, you'd hardly even notice.
变化太细微了 你几乎很难注意到
New pills, hmm?
新的药品
All of a sudden there are blue M&M's?
突然间出现了蓝色的M&M巧克力
I-I-I may have misled you, Jeffrey, on the conspiracy...
我可能是误导你了 杰弗里 在阴谋论上
No, no. No!
不 不 不
They will try to slip things by you like Twitter.
他们会利用推特这样的东西欺骗你
And... GPS.
或是用GPS
And the next thing you know, you're living on Titan.
等你回过神来 你已经住在土卫六上了
Or one of the moons of Neptune!
或者是海王星的某个卫星
See, this is just a way station; it's not real.
这只是一个星际驿站 不是真的
None of this is real.
一切都是假的
Hey, Jeffrey, hey, Jeffrey, it's okay.
杰弗里 杰弗里 没事的
None of this is real. No, no!
这一切都是假的 不 不
They are trying... They will use the static!
他们在试图...他们会利用静电
He won't be able to see! III know.
他要看不见了 我知道
I know, I know. We hear it, we can hear it...
我知道 我们听到了 我们能听到
I want... No, Sean!
我要... 不 肖恩
Sean, Sean! Yes, yes, it's Sean.
肖恩 肖恩 是的 我是肖恩
Right here, right here. Okay?
我在这 我在这里 听到了吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表