slapping a higher premium on you?
向你收取更高的保费了
It's rational. Hmm.
这是理性的计算
And I can't argue with rationality.
而我不会质疑理性
Right. The universe demonstrates
好吧 宇宙说明了
that no matter how we protect ourselves,
不管我们怎么保护自己
we will never be completely safe.
我们永远不会绝对安全
But... with reasonable caution,
但是 通过合理的小心
we can still be together in the field, when appropriate.
我们还是可以在合适的时候一起出外勤
And you're willing to pay extra for that?
你愿意为此多花些钱
Always.
一直愿意
Like I'm willing to pay extra for the Scotch.
就像我愿意为威士忌多花些钱一样
And that's why I love you.
所以我才爱你啊
Come on, let's have a Scotch night. Huh?
来吧 我们来个威士忌之夜
Tell me a story. A Scotch story?
给我讲个故事 关于威士忌的
Well, it's got to be 30 years old...
最好有30年那么老了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表