A single gunshot wound to the temple.
只有太阳穴处的一处枪伤
No other evidence of foul play on the remains.
尸体上没有其他伤害痕迹
This sure looks to me like an admission of guilt.
对我来说这就像是承认罪行一般
Excuse me, Officer, uh...
不好意思 警官
have you find a note yet?
你有没有找到任何遗书
Steph, you really shouldn't be here right now.
斯蒂芬 你现在真不应该在这里的
I don't know why I'm surprised.
我不知道我为什么会惊讶
You were expecting this? No. Not this.
你曾预料到这个吗 不 不是这个
It's just... something.
就是某种东西
It's always something in this family.
这个家里一直有一种东西
Trent killed a girl,
特伦特杀了个女孩
probably just 'cause he was sick of her,
也许只是因为他厌恶她
and Daddy didn't care, he just sent him away.
爸爸也不在意这事 他只是把他送走了
Look, Steph, i'm gonna take you into the other room, okay?
斯蒂芬 我马上带你去另外一个房♥间好吧
I'm gonna get you settled, all right?
你先去休息一下 好不好
Trent was the last male.
特伦特是家里最后一个男人
I think that's a good thing.
我觉得这是件好事
We'll release his body as soon as we can.
我们会尽快交还他的遗体
I suppose a funeral will be expected.
我认为一场葬礼是在意料之中的
It'll be big...
葬礼将会是盛大的
even though no one cares.
尽管没人关心这个
Hey, Steph, let me take you into the other room, okay?
斯蒂芬 我带你去另一个房♥间好不好
We'll get you settled.
我们送你去休息
Hey, Cam wants to know
凯想知道
if you have the results from Trent's swabs.
你是不是有特伦特的化验分♥析♥结果了
She wants to finish the autopsy as soon as possible.
她想尽快结束尸检
I'm just waiting on the Mass Spec.
我只是在等质谱结果
When I went to go see him this afternoon,
当我今天下午去见他时
he was wearing this shirt.
他就穿着这件衬衫
I'm so sorry, honey.
宝贝 我很抱歉
We could've turned out the same way, you know.
我们本可能会有一样的结局
We had the same kind of life.
我们曾有同样的生活经历
Yeah, but you turned out a lot different.
没错 但你最终变得与他很不一样
Thank God.
感谢上帝
He was such a dick and all, you know?
他就是个人♥渣♥ 你明白吗
But he just didn't seem
可他看上去不像是
like the kind of guy who would kill someone.
那种会杀掉什么人的人
That was more his dad's thing.
这更像是他爸的作风
That's why I went to go see him, you know?
这就是为什么我去看他的原因了
Just to tell him that. But I don't know, I don't know.
只是去告诉他这一点 可我不知道
Maybe that just made it worse.
也许这反而使情况变得更糟
Maybe that's why he shot himself.
也许这就是他开枪自尽的原因
No, honey, you didn't have anything
不 宝贝 你和他的自杀没有
to do with this. You know that.
任何关系 你知道的
If he was the killer, he would've left a note, Angie.
如果他是凶手 他会留下遗书的 安琪
He would've told us why.
他会告诉我们为什么
Things don't always end as neatly as we'd like them to.
凡事总有不尽如人意的地方
I just keep hoping that we missed something somewhere
我只是在希望我们在什么地方漏掉了什么
that, you know, he wasn't a murderer.
能证明他不是凶手的东西
Yeah, but so far, the evidence says we haven't.
没错 可是至今证据证明我们没有
Are those the results for Cam?
这些是给凯的结果吗
"Antimony, barium, and lead."
锑 钡 和铅
What does that mean?
这意味着什么呢
It means Trent's hands tested positive for gunshot residue.
这意味着特伦特的手上有射击残留物
Cam will use this to confirm that he... he shot himself.
凯会用这来证实他 他给了自己一枪
Since you have been doubting
由于你一直在质疑
my judgment as a forensic anthropologist,
我作为一个法医人类学家的判断
I'll allow Dr. Edison to explain this to you.
我会让埃迪森博士向你解释
I absolutely trust you, Dr. Brennan.
我百分之百信任你 布纳恩博士
By having Dr. Edison do my work?
所以让埃迪森博士做我该做的工作吗
I don't think I should be here for this conversation.
我觉得我不该在这里听你们谈这个话题
I agree, but Dr. Saroyan wants you here,
没错 可瑟罗博士想要你在这里
so proceed,
所以你继续
Dr. Edison-- tell her what I found,
埃迪森博士 如果你支持我的结论的话
if you agree with my conclusions.
告诉她我找到了什么
Dr. Edison?
埃迪森博士
The victim has a remodeled injury
受害人的右手腕骨上
to the carpals on his right hand.
有一处愈合了的创伤
It's indicative of a deep laceration that cut
是一道深可见骨的
all the way down to the bone.
撕裂伤口
I thought I was explaining. You are. Very slowly.
不是由我来解释吗 你实在太慢了
A cut this deep would have severed the median
这么深的伤口会切断腕关节的
and ulnar nerves at the wrist.
正中神经和尺神经
In which case, Trent would've been able to point,
这种情况下 特伦特的手能指向
maybe even throw up a peace sign.
也能举起v形手势
But he wouldn't have had any fine motor skills.
但他没办法做出精细动作
Trent McNamara was incapable of bending his trigger finger,
特伦特· 麦克纳马拉不能弯曲扣扳机的手指
which means he could not have shot himself.
也就是说 他不可能自杀
with any other gun I’d agree with you, Dr. Brennan, but
布纳恩博士 若是其他枪 我一定同意你的观点
the weapon he used was a stainless .357
但是他用的是仅需3.5磅扳机压力的
that only has a three-and-a-half-pound trigger pull.
0.357英寸不锈钢手♥枪♥
It's very light.
很轻便
It would have been painful,
会很痛
but he still would have been capable of pulling the trigger.
不过按下扳机是没问题的
Then why didn't he simply use his left hand?
那他为什么不用左手自杀呢
He was trying to kill himself, Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士 他在自杀
Suicides use their dominant hand 98.8% of the time.
98.8%的自杀者选择惯用手结束生命
Exactly. There's still a possibility
没错 还是有可能
that this is not a suicide and an even greater possibility
这不是自杀事件
that he did not murder Lana Brewster.
更可能他没杀拉娜·布鲁斯特
Isn't that correct, Dr. Edison?
是不是 埃迪森博士
Leaning hard on the word "Possibility," But yes.
重点在"可能"这词上 不过 是的
Hey. I just finished going over
我刚查完
the visitor logs that the techs sent over
技术部送来的麦克纳马拉地♥产♥的
from the McNamara estate.
来访者记录
And?
结果如何
Dan Brewster visited Trent less than an hour before he died.
丹·布鲁斯特在特伦特死前1个小时见过他
Yeah, I went to see Trent McNamara.
是的 我去见了特伦特· 麦克纳马拉
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
He's dead.
他死了
What?
什么
How?
怎么死的
It was either a suicide
要么是自杀
or a death made to look like suicide.
要么是伪装成自杀的谋杀
Why'd you go see him?
你为什么去见他
He called me.
他打电♥话♥给我
This explains a lot.
这就说得通了
Why?
为什么
He told me that Lana worried about me.
他说拉娜担心我
He said that she felt terrible about Erika Stamp, too.
他还说她感觉对不起艾丽卡·斯坦普
They used to be close.
她们以前关系很好
Why did you say, "This explains a lot"?
你为什么说"这就说得通了"
It's obvious now, isn't it?
很明显啊
He was making amends.
他在赎罪
You're saying that Trent was tidying up loose ends
你是说特伦特在自杀前
before killing himself.
了结一些遗愿吗
Yeah.
没错
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
Wh... Why would I kill him?
我什么要杀他
For revenge?
报仇吗
You were the last person to see Trent alive.
你是最后一个见到特伦特活着的人
Yes, and that's exactly how I left him... alive.
没错 我走的时候他还 活着
Oh! Dr. Brennan...
布纳恩博士
Good evening.
晚上好
Do you have the time to do this properly?
你有时间好好研究这个吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
I'm concerned that if it comes to a choice
我担心在幽灵杀手 考古事业
between the Ghost Killer, your archaeological endeavors,
和你的私生活之间
and your personal life, the Ghost Killer will lose.
幽灵杀手会输
By which I mean win.
这也就意味着幽灵杀手赢了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表