May I see that?
我能看看吗
Yeah.
可以
Did you eat that night, Dr. Watters?
你那晚吃饭了吗 沃特斯博士
I imagine so, I...
我记得吃了 我
Chicken, if it was Thursday.
吃了鸡肉 如果那天是周四的话
I like predictability.
我喜欢可预见性
That's great, I'm glad you enjoyed your chicken
好极了 你鸡肉吃的不错
and you like predictability,
你喜欢可预见性
but we are talking about your daughter, here.
但是我们在说你女儿的事呢
And it says here that
记录显示
she entered the building at 7:18 p.M. Yes.
她七点十八分进入了办公楼 没错
Dr. Brennan's right.
布纳恩博士说的对
Amanda brought me dinner that night
阿曼达那天晚上在去训练的路上
on her way to practice.
顺路给我带了晚饭
And you didn't remember that?
你却不记得了吗
I wasn't a very good father.
我不是位好父亲
I think we've established that quite clearly.
我想你我彼此都清楚这一点
Sometimes,
有时候
when we're in the middle of work,
当我们在工作期间
even a loved one's presence
就算是所爱之人的到访
can be a distraction.
也会是一种干扰
An annoyance, even.
甚至是让人恼火
Hmm. Maybe it was easier to get rid of her
也许摆脱她
instead of be bothered by her.
比被她烦更容易些
I would never hurt you, Booth.
我永远不会伤害你的 布斯
I would have gladly
我多希望以前可以
given up my work
放下工作
to be able to relate to Amanda
可以和阿曼达好好相处
like a normal...
像一名正常的
parent.
父亲
I imagine
我可以想象
I barely looked at her that night.
那天晚上我几乎没抬起头看她一眼
And I... I'm sure that that hurt her.
那肯定伤害了她
But I did not kill her.
但我没有杀她
She would have gotten my dinner
她肯定是在加菲猫鸡舍
at the Chicken Shed on Garfield.
给我买♥♥的晚饭
They knew her.
他们认识她
Talk to them.
跟他们谈谈
Come on. Let's go.
走吧
You were like his lawyer in there, Bones.
你就像他的律师一样 骨头
I believe him, Booth.
我相信他 布斯
His behavioral patterns are reminiscent of my own.
他的行为模式让我联想到我自己
And I am excellent at pattern recognition.
我很擅长模式识别
Okay, you know what? He lied, okay?
你猜怎么着 他撒谎了好吗
No one forgets seeing their own daughter
没人会忘记在自己的亲生女儿被杀当晚
the night she died.
见过她
There are times I can describe
有时我能描述出
a set of remains in great detail
尸体的细节
but I can't remember what month it is.
但我却记不起月份
We each survive in our own way.
我们每个人都以自己的生活方式生活
Yeah, but in this case someone didn't survive, got it?
但这案子里有人没能活下来 明白吗
Oh, and next time,
下次
I'd appreciate it if you didn't take
我希望你不要再在审讯室里
the suspect's side in the interrogation room.
站在嫌疑人那边了
Thank you.
谢谢
Cam?
凯
Oh, I-I thought that was your name.
我以为你才叫这名字呢
They told me I'd be seeing my lawyer.
他们告诉我我是来见律师的
I know.
我知道
Helps to be friends with a federal prosecutor.
跟联邦检察官做朋友大有好处
What do you want?
你想怎样
Why me, Haley?
为什么是我 海莉
We were friends.
我们曾是朋友
It made it easier.
更容易得手
Seriously?
你说真的吗
I-It was easier to steal the identity of a friend?
偷朋友的身份更容易得手
Much.
容易多了
Do you even...
你知道
know the meaning of that word?
朋友这个词的意思吗
Someone you can count on to help you?
你能指望给你帮助的人吗
I asked you for a loan.
我向你借钱
You're clearly doing well,
你明明手头宽裕
but you couldn't be bothered.
但你就是不肯
I don't know what kind of money you think I have,
我不知道你以为我多有钱
but I'm on a government salary.
但我只不过是拿政♥府♥薪水的
I have a daughter in college.
我还有个女儿在上大学
I didn't have a job. The money you stole,
我没有工作 你偷的钱
the credit you used?
你刷的信♥用♥卡♥
You bought expensive clothes,
你买♥♥了昂贵的衣服
took a vacation, bought a $5,000 watch...
度假 买♥♥五千美元的手表
You wanted me to give you money for that?
你让我借钱给你做这些吗
And now I'm in here.
现在我进来了
So we're even, right?
我们扯平了吧
No. No, we will never be even.
不 我们永远不会扯平
It is gonna take me years
我要花数年时间
to crawl out from under what you did to me.
才能摆脱你给我造成的不良影响
Do you have any remorse at all?
你有一点点悔过吗
It was always so easy for you.
你总是顺风顺水
You got out of school,
你毕了业
got a great job, got promoted.
找到好工作 得到升职
I worked hard.
那是因为我努力工作
Something you clearly don't feel the need to do.
显然你不觉得有必要这样做
Doing what I did is not as easy as you think.
我的事可也没你想得那么简单
I didn't get caught for a year.
我一年都没被抓到
You are unbelievable.
你简直不可理喻
Did you just come here to give me a lecture?
你来这就为了给我上一课吗
Because you can save your breath.
那你可以省省了
I came here to...
我来这是为了
You know what? You don't need to know.
算了 你不需要知道
I was reexamining the cervical vertebrae
我在重新检查脊椎骨
when I noticed these two extremely subtle fractures
我发现在C3和C7位置存在
on the C-3 and C-7.
极为微小的骨折
Did you measure the separation of the two injuries?
你测量两处损伤的间隔了吗
10.16 centimeters.
10.16厘米
They appear to be subluxations
它们应该是由伸展过度
caused by hyperextension.
造成的不全脱位
That would mean that she was laying
这可能意味着她曾躺在
on top of something elevating and was pushed.
一个突起的东西上然后被推挤过
Exactly.
没错
I know how Amanda died.
我知道阿曼达是怎么死的了
Angela should be able to confirm it.
安吉拉应该能证实我的想法
Wait, wait. How?
等等 她是怎么死的
Okay, on the right is the victim.
设定在右边的那个是受害者
Can you lay her on her back?
你能让她仰面躺下吗
Now, place a 10.16 centimeter-wide plank
现在 把一个10.16厘米宽的厚木板
underneath her cervical vertebrae.
放在她的颈椎下面
Raise the height of the plank by two inches.
把木板高度增加两英寸
After an initial fight,
在打了一架后
the killer got the victim on the ground
凶手把受害人放在地上
and knelt on her torso.
然后跪在她身体上方
The assailant would've placed their hands
袭击者可能把手
around the victim's neck and pushed.
卡在受害人的脖子上然后向下推挤
The strangulation over the plank caused hyperextension fractures
凶手在厚木板上掐死受害人并使其
in the spinous processes of the C-3 and C-7.
C3和C7棘突处过度伸展性骨折
Precisely.
的确是这样
But what was the plank?
可厚木板是什么东西呢
10.16 centimeters.
10.16厘米
Four inches.
四英寸
It was a balance beam.
这是个平衡木
Look, I know how important it is
听着 我知道对你来说
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表