You know what I said about the children being in the lab.
我跟你说过不能带孩子来实验室的
Yes, we do, yes.
是的 我们明白
Why don't you say hello to Booth and Brennan,
跟布斯和布纳恩打个招呼吧
who are on their honeymoon and are so happy that
这对正在蜜月的夫妻根本不用操心
we're taking such good care of Christine.
因为我们在好好地照顾着克里斯汀
Hey there, newlyweds.
你们好啊 新婚夫妇
I was just saying that we are so delighted
我刚刚只是想说孩子们能来实验室
to have the kids with us here at the lab.
我们都好高兴
So sad that they have to go back to day care now.
很遗憾他们现在得回日托了
Okay, see you later.
好的 再见
It's great that you all are having so much fun.
很高兴你们大家都玩得这么开心
Tons.
快乐得不得了
Yes, it's a piece of cake.
是啊 简直小菜一碟
You know, two is easier than one, actually.
其实两个孩子比一个要好照顾多了
Much.
真的
Where's my...?
到哪里去了
Oh, my...okay, we're gonna go.
我的天 好的 我们走咯
We're gonna go.
我们走咯
Can we just get on with what we were talking about here?
我们能继续正题吗
Yes. Good. Murder. Right.
对 好 凶杀案 没错
So, the wood sample that you sent me -- it predates 1945
你寄给我的木削出于1945年前
because it lacks the isotopes cesium-134 and strontium-90.
不含同位素铯-134和锶-90
Those were in everything after the first
四十年代中期的核弹爆♥炸♥后
nuclear bomb explosions in the mid-1940's.
这些化学成分无所不在
Everything in the wine cellar
酒窖里的所有东西都是
was Nazi stuff predating 1945.
出于1945年前的纳粹的东西
Well, according to documents from World War II,
据二战时的文件所说
Haupt was assigned to the
豪普特被分配到了
Merkers Keiselbach Salt Mine --
默克斯村·基瑟尔巴♥赫♥村盐矿
the infamous storehouse of the stolen Nazi treasure.
纳粹储藏偷窃的财宝的地方
Now, when the U.S. found the mine,
当美国♥军♥队找到盐矿时
there were hundreds of paintings, uh, bags of cash,
他们发现了上百张油画 很多袋现金
and wooden crates filled with bars of gold.
还有装满了金条的木箱
Let me guess.
我猜猜
The crates were made out of larch trees.
木箱是用日本落叶松制♥造♥的
Amazing. What deductive instincts.
太惊奇了 推理能力真是惊人
And the, uh...
还有就是
the Melmer packing slip, according to records,
那个"梅尔默"包装标签 据这里记载
each of the crates filled with gold in the Merkers mine
每个木箱都装满了默克斯矿井中
bore a packing slip marked "Melmer,"
钻有包装标签"梅尔默"的黄金
named after the original courier who delivered
是以最初运送成箱金条的人
the crates of gold bars.
命名的
So what was dragged across the cellar...
就是说被拖过地窖另一头的
Was a crate of Nazi gold.
是一箱纳粹黄金
While we were reconstructing the skull,
我们复原头骨的时候
I discovered subtle discoloration on
我在冠状缝的交接处
the coronal suture interdigitations.
发现了轻微的变色
This indicates a subdural hematoma caused by a direct blow
这说明了死因是由狠命一击
to the coronal suture was cause of death.
引起的硬膜下血肿
So, dropping the skull
摔碎头骨
turned out to be a good thing.
原来焉知非福
Everything has a silver lining.
世事无绝对
True.
没错
In this case, there is no silver lining.
这案子就不是了
Sweetie, try to be nice; you're a guest.
亲爱的客气点 你是客人
I know. I only meant that here the lining is gold, not silver.
我知道 我是想说有金色的光芒而已
You see the gold flakes in the fracture?
你看见断裂处的金粉了吗
So Haupt was beaten to death with a bar of gold?
豪普特是被金条打死的
That's my conclusion.
这是我的看法
We finally found our cause of death.
我们终于找到死因了
Oh, great.
好极了
By the way, uh,
对了
you don't have to worry about Christine.
你不用担心克里斯汀
Hodgins and I have everything under control.
哈金斯和我安排得很妥当
I wasn't worried.
我没担心
Okay. All right, well, um, I'm gonna go talk to Hodgins,
那好 我去跟哈金斯谈谈
and tell him about the gold,
告诉他黄金的事
and he can search for any matching particulates.
让他查查有没有相同的微粒
So, I'll talk to you later.
那么 晚点聊
Forgive me, but I find it difficult
抱歉 我无法想象
to imagine you as a mother.
你是个母亲
It's been the most wonderful experience I've ever had.
这是我最难忘的经历了
Don't you want children, Dr. Perez?
难道你不想要孩子吗 佩雷斯博士
I thought so, at one point.
我的确曾经想过
But I've seen so much cruelty and evil in this world
但我看过这世上太多的残酷和邪恶
that I couldn't bring a child into that.
我不能让自己的孩子承受这一切
It's our job to make the world a better place for our children.
我们的职责就是让孩子生活的世界更美好
Don't you believe that's possible?
你觉得做不到吗
I envy you your optimism, Dr. Brennan.
我嫉妒你的乐观 布纳恩博士
Un cafécito?
来杯咖啡
Uh, yeah, yeah. Cup of coffee's great.
好啊 咖啡挺好
Booth! Yeah?
布斯 怎么了
The killer didn't bring
凶手没有带
the weapon to the scene of the crime.
凶器到行凶现场
He used one of the gold bars in the room.
他用的是房♥间里的金条
So it wasn't premeditated; it was probably a crime of passion.
那这案子并非预谋 很可能是冲动犯罪
You know, to see the two of you work together, it's magical.
看着你们二位齐心协力破案 真神奇
Dr. Reichs should be highly respected.
雷兹博士应该极受敬重
She is. She's the focus of the books.
没错 她是那套书的焦点
Aw, come on, Bones, just admit it, okay?
行了 骨头 就认了吧
Argentina's my domain.
阿根廷是我的地盘
I should get back to Dr. Perez.
我该去找佩雷斯博士了
It feels like there's something we're still missing.
总觉得我们好像还是有所遗漏
Dr. Brennan, are you enjoying your honeymoon?
布纳恩博士 蜜月还开心吗
As a matter of fact, I am.
我的确开心
Aren't we, Booth?
对吗布斯
Yeah, we-we are. I mean, I know it's hard
对 没错 我是说 让大家
for people to understand, but we are.
理解不容易 但我们的确开心
Although I am starting to miss our hotel room.
不过我开始怀念我们酒店的房♥间了
She's more wonderful than Dr. Reichs.
她比雷兹博士更棒
Yeah, tell me about it, huh?
是啊 你说呢
Okay, Dr. Reichs doesn't have
好 雷兹博士不会
the same sensual quality that...
有她这种感性
"Tell me about it" is just a phrase.
"你说呢"只是个口头禅
Oh. Yeah.
原来如此
Uh, there's something about this case that makes no sense.
这案子里有些不同寻常的地方
What's that?
那个是什么
This isn't something that you can take
这东西你没办法带到银行
into a bank and trade for cash.
换取白花花钞票
Right.
没错
Well, do you know anybody who would buy Nazi gold?
你知道有谁会买♥♥纳粹黄金吗
What's all this about, Inspector?
这到底是怎么回事 探长
I run an honest business.
我做的是合法生意
We both know that's not true, Ramon.
我们就心照不宣了 拉蒙
Allow me to introduce you
容我介绍
to Agent Booth from Washington, D.C.
这位华盛顿特区来的布斯探员
Agent Andy? The guy...?
安迪探员 就是他
I swear, I have done nothing wrong.
我发誓 我没做什么见不得人的事
You're awfully defensive for an innocent man.
你戒心这么强很难说你是无辜的
I will answer anything. Anything I ask you?
我有问必答 问什么都说吗
Okay, where do I start?
好吧 怎么说呢
Um, oh, I got it.
我知道了
What about the bars of Nazi gold that you've been fencing?
就说说你一直非法买♥♥卖♥♥的纳粹黄金吧
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你的意思
Do you know the book where Agent Andy dangles the man
你知道书里写着安迪探员
from the top of the tall building?
把一个男人倒挂在高楼楼顶吗
But that's not true.
又不是真的
It's a book, right?
小说而已 不是吗
Oh, look at this, Agent Booth.
布斯探员 你看这个
The federales have been searching your office,
联邦军队搜查了你的办公室
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表