There's only one place where these both coexist...
两者都存在的地方只有一个
it's on Native American tribal land in Virginia.
弗吉尼亚州的美洲土著部落
Our Korean victim was killed on an Indian reservation?
韩国人死在印第安人保留地
Your wages will be garnished.
你的薪水会被质押
You need a lawyer.
你需要个律师
I'm pretty sure
我很确定
I can handle this on my own. Cam.
我自己能处理好这事 凯
You got blocked from the forensic platform.
检验台你都进不来
You need a lawyer.
你需要个律师
And one that's gonna trust you because he trusts me.
这个人会相信你的 因为他信任我
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
If I leave now,
如果我现在走了
you're not gonna come up with another clue, are you?
你不会再说新线索了吧
I'm all out.
我全说了
I should probably leave before Booth gets home.
我该在布斯回家前离开
Yes, you should.
是啊 你说的对
Really?
真的吗
Angela, you're being very mean to him.
安琪拉 你对他太刻薄了
Anger is a reasonable response.
生气是理所当然
Why aren't you mad at him?
你怎么都不生气呢
I mean, he forces you to propose to him,
是他逼得你向他求婚
he accepts,
他明明接受了
and then he changes his mind.
结果又改了主意
He has his reasons.
他有他的理由
Yeah? What reasons?
是吗 什么理由
I don't know.
我也不清楚
Then why aren't you angry at him?
那你为什么不生气
I don't know why Mars lost its magnetic field.
虽然不明白为什么火星失去了磁场
I'm not angry at Mars.
但我不会对火星生气的
That's fine, I'll be angry at both Booth
那好吧 为了你我会对布斯
and Mars for you.
和火星都生气的
Awkward.
真尴尬
Bye, sweetie.
晚安 亲爱的
Bye.
再见
Good-bye. That's the best word I've heard all day.
再见 这是今天听到的最棒的话了
So, part of the Indian tribal land is being leased
印第安部落的一块地被租给
to a company called New Dawn Retreat.
一个叫新曙光静修所的公♥司♥
What's that? It's a marriage retreat.
干什么的 婚姻静修所
Get this, okay?
听着
One of the registered couples was under the name
其中一对夫妻是以
of Adam and Kelly Pak.
亚当和凯莉·朴的名字注册
But the victim's wife was at home and...
但受害者的妻子明明在家
her name is Emma.
而且她叫艾玛
Getting permission for the FBI to go onto tribal land--
联调局申请保留地的准入许可
that takes months, you know?
得用好几个月时间
And this marriage retreat is over in two days.
但这个婚姻静修两天后就结束了
By that time, any witnesses will have left the retreat.
到时候所有目击者都会离开静修所
And possibly the killer.
凶手说不定也会
So, you know what I'm thinking?
知道我想干什么吗
Undercover. Yeah.
卧底行动 没错
Buck and Wanda.
巴克和旺达
Not Buck and Wanda.
不是巴克和旺达了
Yeah? This is a job for...
是吗 这次轮到
Tony, Roxie.
托尼和洛克希了
Tony and Roxie. Yeah!
托尼和洛克希 没错
Okay, you've got it, big boy! How you doin', baby?
好吧 小伙子 你咋样啊 宝贝
Yeah, how you doin'? No, no, no, it'sit's, "How you doin'?"
你咋样儿啊 不 你鼻音太重了
How ya doin'? No, you're using your nose too much.
你咋样儿啊 不对 你鼻音太重了
You'll be joining our introductory group;
你们会参加入门小组
people like yourselves who are finally brave enough
很多像你们一样的人 最终都勇敢地
to confront their problems.
面对自己的问题
Oh, no, no, we got no problems.
不 不 不 我们没啥问题
Oh, we got problems, Tony.
我们有的 托尼
What are you talking about?
说什么呢
Come on... Slow down.
承认吧 别急
I think we fit pretty good
咱俩在该和谐的地方
in all the right places, huh?
一向配合很好嘛
Without opening your hearts
不敞开心扉
and letting love bathe the pain,
让爱情洗去痛苦
you'll never grow to the oneness
你们就永远无法合二为一
you need to flourish.
无法枝繁叶茂
Look at them.
看看他们
Look how united they are.
看他们多么和睦
Everybody, slow down!
慢着 慢着
We don't have to do any of that stuff, huh?
我们不用那么做吧
That's an advanced course.
那是高级课程
Those couples have already taken both the introductory
那些夫妻已经学完引导课程和
and intermediate sessions.
进阶课程了
They got problems, you know what I'm sayin'?
他们有问题 你明白这意思吗
Advanced problems.
高级问题
Well, lots and lots of money for you,
你肯定大赚了一票吧
I imagine, Mr. Little River.
是不是啊 小河先生
All right, take it easy on him,
行啦 别为难他了
okay, Roxie?
好吗 洛克希
Listen, the guy's trying to run a business.
人家在努力做生意呢
He likes helping people.
他乐于助人
All feeling and no brains, this one.
这位真是感性无脑
The majority of the money goes back into the facility
大部分收入都用来维护所有的建筑
and for research into the psycho-structure
以及研究人际关系的
of interpersonal relations.
心态架构
Okay, one thing I don't understand
好吧 我最不懂的
is this guy right here.
就是这个男人了
Then perhaps you use your head too much...
那么或许是你太过理智
Slow down.
慢着
And your heart not enough.
用心却不够
You know, he makes a good point.
他说的确实没错
Seriously? Just saying, Bones.
真的吗 说说而已 骨头
Seriously?!
真的吗
Okay, stop-- just keep the act up, will ya?
好啦 先好好演戏 好吗
Hemorrhagic staining on the inside of the frontal bone.
额骨内侧有血迹
Perimortem fractures to the skull, ribs,
死者死前 颅骨 肋骨
pelvis and the proximal end of both femurs.
骨盆和两侧的近端股骨都有骨折
Brittle bones.
脆骨症啊
That would account for the severity of the fractures.
这就解释了骨折的严重程度
Making it hard to determine the true force
也让人难以确定
with which he was struck.
他的致命伤在哪里
Which makes it tough to determine what he was hit with.
就更加难以确定凶器是什么
Damn.
该死
The manager at my bank can't help.
我的银行经理也无能为力
He's gonna have to freeze all the accounts
在事情解决之前
until this is worked out.
他得冻结我所有的账户
And your credit cards?
包括你的信♥用♥卡♥吗
All canceled. All of them.
全部都销了 全部
What about Hodgins' lawyer? I didn't think I'd need him.
哈金斯介绍的律师呢 我不需要
Why do you always refuse help?
你为什么总是拒绝帮助
You need him. And I'll give you some money until...
你需要他的 我先给你垫点钱
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
But I can take care of this myself.
我自己能搞定的
Cam...
凯
No.
不用
Okay.
好吧
So I guess you won't let me pay for dinner either.
我猜你也不想让我帮你付餐费
Can I at least suggest a Dumpster
起码能让我提议说
that you might enjoy, behind the supermarket?
超♥市♥后门那儿有个大垃圾桶吗
I never should have brought this up at work.
我不该工作的时候又提这事
Of course not. That's for normal people.
当然了 普通人都会
I just, I need to focus on the case.
我得...我得集中精力解决这案子
Something I can control.
这是我能掌控的东西
You understand.
你懂的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表