There were two teeth
在焚尸炉的残留物里
in the cremator remains enough for me to confirm his identity.
有两颗牙齿 这足以让我确认他的身份
All you needed was two teeth?
你只需要两颗牙齿便能确定吗
The second one was actually unnecessary.
其实一颗就足够了
So, Daniel Barr had an I.D. Card
丹尼尔·巴尔有张身份证件
that gave him access to your home,
使他得以进入你家
but he wasn't an employee of yours,
但他又不是你的雇员
so what exactly did he do for you?
那么他到底是做什么的
Daniel was my personal concierge.
丹尼尔是我的私人管♥理♥员♥
You know, lifestyle management.
你懂的 就是管理生活方式的那种
No, I don't know.
我可不懂
I manage my own lifestyle.
我的生活方式归我自己管
He did things like book my trip to Antarctica,
他的职责诸如为我定制一场南极旅行
set up a carnival for a party, acquired some antiquities.
策划一次派对狂欢 以及搜集一些古物
He helped spend your billions.
他帮你烧钱
Rich people are always criticized for their success.
有钱人的成功总是被人指责
We do a lot for this country. Nobody seems to talk about that.
我们为国家做了很多贡献 却没人谈论
Maybe he got tired of buying your toys
也许他厌倦了为你买♥♥东西
and he wanted toys of his own.
想要拥有属于自己的财物
What are you saying?
你在瞎说什么
I'm pretty sure that was clear.
我觉得这是很明显的
Daniel was my friend.
丹尼尔是我的朋友
I don't hurt my friends. Really?
我不会伤害朋友的 真的吗
What about Anthony Shelton? Does that name ring a bell?
那安东尼·谢尔顿又是怎么回事 你还记得他吗
You fired Shelton,
你炒了谢尔顿
had him blacklisted. You ruined him.
还搞臭了他的名声 你毁了他
That was business.
那是生意的事
He blew a deal that cost me a lot of money.
他搞砸了一笔买♥♥卖♥♥ 害我损失了很多钱
Because no one messes with your money, isn't that right?
因为谁都不能让你的钱受损失 是吧
Your theory of my motive is fascinating,
你关于我动机的理论真是引人入胜
but very difficult to prove.
但你很难证明
I was in Costa Rica, remember?
我在哥斯达黎加呢 记得吗
Any luck with the evidence from Church Falls PD?
你在吉尔瀑布警署的证据里找到什么吗
Yeah. Take a look at this.
有啊 你看看这个
It's like a treasure trove of goodies.
这像是一个宝藏库
Whatwhat am I looking at? It's soil.
这是什么玩意 这是泥土
Right, okay, so the red, gray and white particulates
好吧 红色 灰色 白色的粒子
indicate a very arid, saline environment.
表明环境干燥 含有盐分
Now, these crystals are selenite gypsum found in salt flats,
这些晶体是盐场里的亚硝酸盐石膏
but these crystals are arsenic.
但这些晶体是砷
Arsenic?
砷
So he was poisoned.
所以他是被毒死的了
No, not given the amount.
不 这点剂量不够
But the arsenic, along with all the other particulates,
但含有这些砷以及其它的微粒的土壤
make up soil that's found only in one place:
只能在一个地方找到
the Hetao Plain of inner Mongolia.
内蒙古的河套平原
He was killed in Mongolia
他是在蒙古被杀死的
and then brought back to the safe room?
然后又被运回了保险室
Seems a bit farfetched.
听起来有点牵强
Yeah.
是的
Well, maybe he came back from Mongolia
也许他是从蒙古回来以后
and hadn't showered yet.
还没洗过澡呢
Seriously, Opie?
你在搞笑吗 奥佩
I'm just trying to help, Thurston.
我只是想帮忙嘛 瑟斯顿
Okay, so how would Mongolian soil end up
好吧 那蒙古的泥土到底是如何
in Todd Mirga's safe room?
进入托德·米尔加的保险室的呢
Aha. Now that... that is a good question.
这个...才是好问题
I have no idea. But I still have all these bags
我不知道 但我还要检查
to go through, so... What is that?
这些袋子里的证据呢 那是什么
Uh, this was in the urn with his remains.
这是他的骨灰瓮
Dr. Brennan wanted me to bring it to you.
布纳恩博士让我拿给你的
Why me? This is bone. Yes.
为什么给我 这是骨头啊 是的
But it's not human.
但这不是人骨
Daniel Barr had no prior arrests?
丹尼尔·巴尔没有前科记录吗
Nope. Guy's a Boy Scout.
没有 这人很老实
Had him pegged as a possible blackmailer.
他有可能很会勒索别人
With all the strings he pulled for rich people,
就凭他为有钱人拉的关系
I would've expected at least a misdemeanor.
我觉得他至少犯过罪了
Whoa, what's this?
这是什么
That's a restraining order. That's not good.
是一张法♥院♥禁令 这可不太妙
It was taken out by Todd Mirga's mother.
这是托德·米尔加的母亲拿出来的
So he was a threat, then.
那么他是个威胁咯
Not necessarily. Take a look at her, huh?
不见得 你瞧瞧她那样子吧
The mother's a certified loon.
他妈妈绝对是个疯子
Yep.
真的
Look at that rap sheet.
看看那份前科档案
Where's your bracelet?
你的手链去哪啦
You're still wearing the rope one that I made you.
你还带着我为你做的手绳
I love it.
我很喜欢它
It was the first one you gave me.
这是你给我的第一样礼物
And the other one...
另外一样
I'm afraid I'll lose it at school.
我担心会在学校弄丢的
Maybe a ring would've been better.
也许一枚戒指会更好
No, I love it.
不 我很喜欢
So you had a good time in Boston?
话说你在波士顿这段时间还好吧
Yeah, it was great.
是的 那里很棒
Yeah, so much history.
是啊 充满历史
There's no one there like Dr. Brennan or your mom.
那里没有像布纳恩博士或你妈那样的人
And here I'm closer to you.
在这里我离你更近
Hey, you should transfer to Georgetown.
你应该转学到乔治敦大学
We could be even closer.
这样我们可以离对方更近
I like my school.
我喜欢我的学校
I can't believe how much I've changed since I've been there.
我真不敢相信我在去了那里后改变了多少
You look the same to me.
你在我眼中一如既往
Change is good.
变化是件好事
I know. Tell me about it.
没错 跟我说说变化吧
I mean, it looks like the hot sauce is going national.
看上去像是辣酱要走向全国一样
I know.
我知道
You told me. It's great.
你告诉过我 这很好
So you think I killed the weasel?
所以你们觉得是我杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Now, look, we just want to ask you some questions.
我们现在只是想问你几个问题
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
You brought me here because I'm Romani.
你们带我来是因为我是个罗姆人[吉普赛人]
I will file a civil lawsuit. I know my rights.
我会提起民事诉讼的 我知道我有什么权利
Well, judging from all the nuisance lawsuits you've filed,
从你提起过的各种让人心烦的诉讼来看
I'm sure you do.
我确定你这次也会的
This is the way it's always been with you people and my people.
这就是我们两个民族相处的方式
Something goes wrong, and we are the first one to blame.
一旦出了事 我们总是最先被指责的
Look, this is a murder investigation, okay?
这是一次谋杀调查 你明白吗
This is not an ethnic persecution.
这不是种族迫♥害♥
You're just upset because my Todd slept with your wife.
你不高兴只是因为我的托德睡了你的老婆
What? He did not sleep with my wife.
什么 他没和我的妻子上♥床♥
Then what are those horns on your head, pretty boy?
那你头上的那些角是怎么回事啊 小伙子
I'm lost. Yep, so am I.
我一头雾水 我也是
Okay, so, um, you have quite a impressive criminal record here.
你可是有一份相当令人难忘的犯罪记录
Let's see, fraud, larceny, theft...
我们瞧瞧 诈骗 盗窃 偷窃
Let me ask you this.
让我来问问你
How does a mother steal from her own son?
一位母亲怎么会偷自己儿子的东西
Take something when he's not looking?
例如当他不注意的时候拿走什么东西
Yeah, your son accused you of taking
没错 以前你的儿子曾控告你
some of his collectibles in the past.
拿走了他的一些藏品
Taking?
拿走
He gave them to me and forgot.
他把东西给了我却忘掉了
He always been forgetful.
他总是健忘
A mother knows.
我这个当妈的很清楚
Daniel had you escorted out of the house numerous times.
丹尼尔曾经多次把你"请"出大宅
You weren't allowed there
除非是探望托德
unless it was to visit Todd.
否则你是不允许进入那里的
This a family matter. No business of yours.
这是家事 和你们无关
You took out a restraining order on Daniel
你申请了对丹尼尔的限制令
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表