Nolan's affair with the sperm bank manager.
诺兰和精♥子♥银行的经理在搞外遇
Flipped her lid and hacked him up, okay?
她失去理智然后把他劈了 就这样
If I was still gambling... tell you what,
要是我赌瘾没戒
I'd put all my money on her.
我会把钱全压她身上
You said your relationship with Sean was based on mutual trust?
你说你和肖恩的感情建立在互信基础上
Yes. Why?
是的 怎么了
So you do realize he was selling sperm on the Internet?
所以你知道他在网上卖♥♥精♥子♥吗
Of course I do.
我当然知道
I took the picture he used for his ad.
是我给他的广♥告♥拍的照片
You were okay with that?
你对此没意见
Why wouldn't I be? It's...
我为什么要有意见 那是...
how he supplemented his income.
他增加收入的方法
Would you be okay if you found out Sean had an affair?
要是你发现肖恩在搞外遇也没关系吗
I know where this is going.
我知道你们要说什么
Really? Mmhmm. That sperm bank woman, right?
是吗 那个精♥子♥银行的女人 对吧
Yeah. When we find out a sacred trust has been broken,
是的 当我们觉得神圣的信任被打破时
it can be devastating.
那可以是毁灭性的打击
Sometimes it makes us do things that we wouldn't normally do.
有时会使我们做一些平时不会做的事
I knew all about it.
我知道那整件事
We talked. We cried.
我们谈过 也都哭了
We got past it.
我们让那件事过去了
Did he tell you that they were having a baby,
他告诉过你他们有孩子了吗
that they were gonna raise a child together?
而且还打算一起抚养他
I'm-I'm missing
我 我不太懂
what's funny here. I'm sorry.
这有什么好笑的吗 对不起
That's not funny.
这一点也不好笑
She's exhibiting confusion disorder--
她表现出困惑障碍...
a mix of rage with absurdity causes...
一种由于荒谬成因导致的混合性愤怒...
Um, no, no... It's actually funny.
不 不是... 这真的很好笑
Anybody who knew Sean knew that he never wanted kids.
任何认识肖恩的人都知道他绝不会想要孩子
He had pictures of all the kids he fathered.
他有他捐精的所有孩子的照片
They were like trophies.
他们就好像战利品一样
I mean, they made him feel like a man.
那些孩子让他觉得自己像个男人
But he would die before he'd wipe a little kid's ass.
要是让他给孩子擦屁♥股♥他会死过去
There is no way he would stick with her
要是她怀孕了
if she got pregnant.
他绝对不会跟她在一起的
We've catalogued every injury,
我们把每处伤都分类了
both peri- and postmortem.
死亡前的和死亡后的
Booth and Sweets are convinced
布斯和斯维斯都坚信
the last viable suspect is the manager of the sperm bank.
最后一个可能的嫌疑人是精♥子♥银行的经理
It's our job to help them.
我们的工作就是要协助他们
Or go blind in the process.
或者在这个过程中失明了
Even blind, you can still feel the bones.
就算失明了 你也能感受到这些骨头
There appears to be discoloration
左眼下缘
in the left infraorbital margin.
好像有处污点
Staining from the slug slime?
是蛞蝓粘液的残留吗
I'm sorry. I thought I'd gotten everything off. No.
抱歉 我以为我清理干净了呢 不是
This is embedded in the bone.
它嵌在骨头里了
Wendell's busy with Brennan,
温德尔和布纳恩正忙着呢
but, uh, I can stay.
但是 我可以留下
No. No, Angie.
不 不用 安琪
This is my thing. Yeah.
这是我的事情 是的
My love for you is stronger than my gag reflex.
我对你的爱大过我的呕吐本能
Really? Okay. Thank you. Thank you.
真的吗 好吧 谢谢 谢谢
All right, now...
好吧 现在...
is it moving?
它在动吗
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
Yeah. Oh, God. I really wish
天呐 我真宁愿
I could just hang out in the waiting room smoking cigars
我是在候诊室里闲逛 和其他父亲
with the other dads. All right, now, look,
一起抽着烟 好吧 听着
I have a Petri dish that's got soil in it, okay?
想象我这有个培养皿 里边有土
I need you to grab that,
我需要你拿起培养皿
and now I need you to massage the knot.
你得帮我揉一下那个结
Oh, boy, you so owe me.
伙计 你可欠我个大人情了
Oh, it's happening!
它要出来了
Oh, my God. How did you see that?
天呐 你怎么看
That's what I asked. Exceptional eyesight.
正是我想问的 异常视力
Whatever this is, it's very small.
不管它是什么 它非常的小
It's coming!
要出来了
Here it comes!
来了
There's got to be something in the rule book
想给昆虫当寄主
about playing host to an insect.
肯定是有一些规则的
It's out!
出来了
What is that?
那是什么
A fingernail-- whoever attacked the victim
一块手指甲 进行袭击的凶手
scratched at his eyes and left part of their nail.
抓挠了受害者眼睛并留下了部分指甲
We can get DNA.
我们可以提取DNA
We found a fingernail embedded in Sean Nolan's orbital socket.
我们在肖恩·诺兰的眼窝里找到了一片指甲
So? So we're pretty sure that it's yours.
那又怎样 我们十分确定那是你的
While you were fighting,
你们在打斗的时候
you scratched at his eyes.
你挠了他的眼睛
A sliver of your fingernail broke off.
你的指甲被折断了一条
That places you at the scene when Sean was killed.
那证明了你在肖恩被谋杀的现场
That's ridiculous.
太可笑了
Why would I kill him? We're having a baby together.
我为什么杀他 我们已经准备生孩子了
But, you know, you actually weren't. You were having it alone,
实际你错了 你得自己抚养你的孩子
Judith, because he didn't want to have any kids.
朱迪思 因为他根本不想要孩子
We have a court order to get a DNA sample from you.
我们申请了法♥院♥指令来提取你的DNA
It will be easy to match the fingernail to you.
很轻松就能和你的指甲配上对
He used you.
他利用了你
You lost it.
你失控了
If you confess, the prosecutor's office
如果你认罪 检察官办公室
will be a lot more understanding.
会更理解你
He laughed.
他笑了
When I told him I was pregnant...
当我告诉他我怀孕了
he laughed.
他只是笑了
I just couldn't understand.
我只是不明白
How could he father all of those children
他当了那么多孩子的父亲
and then laugh in my face when I was carrying his?
而我怀着他的孩子 他却当着我的面笑我
The Journal of Entomology called.
昆虫学杂♥志♥打来电♥话♥了
They want to do a story on me.
他们想写篇我的文章
They're coming tomorrow. That's great, man.
他们明天过来 太棒了
And I actually... I analyzed
实际上 我分♥析♥了一下
the tissue on my neck where the bot fly was incubating.
肤蝇在我脖子上孵化时的组织
I think this might actually help research
我觉得它对昆虫传播疾病的研究
with insect-borne illness.
是非常有帮助的
You okay, Angie?
你还好吧 安琪
Yeah. Sorry, I'm...
抱歉 我只是
I'm just really glad that I'm with a guy who's...
我只是很高兴我和一个
crazy enough to do something like this.
疯狂到做这种事的人在一起
Think we can call him Jack?
叫它杰克怎么样
Well, the journal actually asked me what his name was,
报社还真是问过我它的名字
and since we were all in on it,
既然我们都很喜欢它
I named him Jefferson.
我为它命名为杰斐逊
I think he looks like you.
它长得很像你
Well, I appreciate you coming. Sure.
感谢你能来 当然
But why did we have to meet in such a dump?
但是我们为什么要在这么烂的地方见面
I mean, we've both been on the best seller list.
我是说 我们可都是畅销作家
I actually like it here.
实际上我很喜欢这
You're really an odd one, Tempe.
坦普 你真是个怪人
So...
那么
what's on the menu that won't kill me?
菜单上有吃不死人的东西吗
The apple cobbler is wonderful.
脆皮苹果馅饼很不错
They use organic apples and they season it...
他们用了有机苹果 还加了
Okay, okay. Cobbler.
好吧 好吧 脆皮苹果馅饼
Can I get you both something?
两位要点些什么
Um, I'll have your famous cobbler, I guess, and coffee.
我要著名的脆皮苹果馅饼 还有咖啡
Me, too. But tea.
我也一样 但是要茶
Wait...
等一下
are you...?
你难道是
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表