You could have lived an honest life, Dad.
你本来可以活得光明正大的 爸
You know, sometimes circumstances
你知道的 有时候
move your life in a direction
周围的环境会让你的生活
you never thought it would go.
走向你从未想过的方向
What are you implying?
你指的是什么
Well, your mother and I,
你妈妈和我
we never intended to live outside the law.
我们从没想过当法外之徒
I don't understand. Then why did you?
我不明白 那你们为什么做了
I can't tell you why.
我不能告诉你原因
Not yet.
现在还不行
Certain people are out there...
有一些人
still alive...
他们还活着
could get hurt.
可能会因此受到伤害
And after all I've done,
在我♥干♥了一切之后
I don't want to hurt anyone else.
我不想再伤害其他人了
That's not a real answer.
这不是真正的答案
I... I know,
我 我知道
but you're just going to have to trust me.
但你现在一定要相信我
It's not easy, Dad.
这并不容易 爸
I'm sure it isn't.
我确定 这不容易
But when all is said and done, honey,
但归根结底 亲爱的
your childhood wasn't so bad.
你的童年并没那么糟糕
You used to love playing tag when you were a kid.
你小时候很喜欢玩捉鬼
Think back.
好好回想一下
Come on. You loved it.
别这样 你曾经很喜欢的
And you... and you always got me.
而且你每次都能抓到我
I mean, you could...
我是说 你能
you-you would fade to your right
你能佯装向右
and then, suddenly, you would slash through to your left...
突然就钻到左边去了
Y-You could've played football.
你可以去踢足球的
I can still hear you laughing
我还能听到你每次抓到我时
and squealing with joy every time you got me.
都欢乐地欢笑呼喊的声音
Isn't that reference enough for you to...
这个难道不足以成为你为克里斯汀
to give Christine a good birthday?
办一场精彩生日会的参照吗
So what is the verdict?
那么你的结论是
Okay? Is Debra Ann Volker capable of murder?
黛布拉·安·沃克有能力实施谋杀吗
Well, she definitely suffers from
她的确有
celebrity worship syndrome.
追星综合症
Celebrity worship syndrome? What is that?
追星综合症 那是什么
Is that even a real thing? Yeah.
这东西真的存在吗 没错
It's an obsessive-addictive disorder.
这是强迫性上瘾失调的一种
I'll get you the literature on it, if you want.
如果你想要的话 我会给你一些相关文献
Nah, I'll take your word for it.
还是别了 我信你
So is she a killer?
那么她是杀人凶手吗
Volker's tweets definitely place her
沃克的推文的确表明
at the borderline of pathological behavior.
她的行为已经近乎病态了
And since there's
而且因为死因依然不明
no cause of death, we have nothing
除了她是个怪人以外 我们没有证据
to link her, except that she's a wacko.
能把她和这案子连起来
Well, wackos are kind of my thing.
我觉得怪人有那种倾向
Yeah, well, evidence is my thing, Sweets. You know that.
但我更相信证据 小甜甜 你知道的
Hold on. Ooh! It's Ronnie!
等等 是朗尼
Who's Ronnie? Hey!
朗尼是谁 你好啊
Ronnie! Yeah! Who's Ronnie?
朗尼 对 朗尼是谁
Thanks, bud, for getting back to me.
谢谢你给我回电♥话♥ 哥们
He's a onemanband. Oh...
他是个一人乐队 这样
Okay. Now? Great.
好 现在吗 好
He's going to play a song for us.
他会给我们表演一首歌♥
Now? Yeah, li...
现在 对 听
It's pretty cool.
这挺酷的
Right?
对吧
This guy's a genius.
这家伙是个天才
The fractures to the body of the sternum,
尸体胸骨和剑突及
the xiphoid process and the surrounding ribs
周围肋骨上的骨折
appear to be related to chest compressions.
看上去是在胸口加压所致
Which were sustained about five months ago.
伤龄大概是五个月
Now, what's odd is that for someone who appears
现在 奇怪的是对于一个
to have been assaulted at time of death,
看上去在死亡时被袭击的人来说
there are no Colles fractures to the distal radius,
在桡骨远端并没有科雷氏骨折
or humeral head breaks.
肱骨头也没有碎裂
Which suggests the victim
这暗示着受害人
didn't try to break his fall.
没有试图减轻冲击
Because he lost consciousness.
因为他当时失去意识了
But none of the injuries he sustained
但他身上没有伤
would have be enough to render him unconscious.
严重到能让他失去意识
Yeah, and Dr. Saroyan
对 而且瑟罗博士说
said his tox screens came back clear,
毒理检验没有查出药物
so no drugs or alcohol.
所以他没有嗑药或饮酒
Which means there's a cause we're not seeing.
这意味着有一个隐藏着的死因
And that calls for imagination.
那我们就要好好想象一下了
Well, it's what we writers do, isn't it?
这是我们作家应该做的 对不对
But scientists require facts, not flights of fancy.
但科学家讲究事实而不是幻想
True.
没错
Of course.
当然了
Congratulations on finishing your novel, Clark.
克拉克 恭喜你完成你的小说
I know what an achievement that is.
我知道这是项多么大的成就
Thank you, Dr. Brennan.
谢谢你 布纳恩博士
Booth. I reconstructed
布斯 我恢复了
Joe Starkel's deleted e-mails.
乔·斯塔克删掉的邮件
Apparently, he wanted to be Carrot Bill again.
他明显是想重新演胡萝卜比尔
His brother never mentioned anything about that.
他的弟弟从没有提到过这点
Well, these weren't to his brother.
因为这些邮件不是给他弟弟的
They were to the head of the company
他是给蔬菜总动员制♥作♥公♥司♥
that produced the Veg-Ta-Bills, Henry Munson.
的头儿亨利·曼森写的
"Munson"? Whoa, wait a second.
"曼森" 等等
The new Carrot Bill is Tommy Munson.
新的胡萝卜比尔是汤米·曼森
I know.
我知道
Tommy is Henry Munson's son.
汤米是亨利的儿子
Look, I didn't have any problems with Joe.
听着 我和乔之间没有任何问题
He was a great guy. No? No problems at all?
他是个好人 真的一点问题都没有吗
Okay, Daddy didn't tell you that Joe wanted his job back?
你♥爸♥没告诉你乔想要回他的工作吗
Yeah. Sure he did. What about it?
是的 他说了 那又怎么样
Okay, and that didn't make you upset,
那么你可能会被换掉
that you were probably going to be replaced?
这消息也没让你不安吗
That's what I thought at first.
我刚开始也这么想过
But then Joe called me and told me
但之后乔打电♥话♥给我
he was coming up with a whole new character for me.
告诉我他会给我设计一个全新的角色
Wait a second-- Joe called you,
等一下 乔给你打电♥话♥
not his brother?
而不是他的弟弟吗
Yeah, he and his brother fought all the time.
是的 他和他弟弟一直不和
They're both artist types.
他们都是艺术家类型的人
He wanted to work it out with me first.
他想先跟我私下谈谈
I was either going to be
我会成为
an asparagus or a Brussels sprout.
芦笋或者球芽甘蓝
But I was pushing for the asparagus, so...
我强烈要求演芦笋 所以
so I wouldn't lose the phallic thing.
这样我就还可以演像阴♥茎♥一样的东西了
Right. Got it. Okay.
没错 明白了 很好
But the overall deal would be if Joe rejoins the group,
可是如果乔重新加入团队
you would be getting a pay cut.
你就会被降薪
Oh, I was never in it for the money.
我从来不是为了钱才干这个的
Why, because your daddy's rich? No.
为什么 因为你老爸有钱吗 不
Because of the moms.
是为了那些妈妈们
I was in it for them.
我是为了她们才来的
The moms...?
妈妈们
Joe cleaned up for years.
乔干了好几年了
A few moms would slip him their phone numbers
一些妈妈们会在每场表演之后
after every show.
给他塞电♥话♥号♥码
Then, when I got into the carrot suit,
然后我穿上胡萝卜装之后
it worked for me, too.
我也能遇到这种事
That's why I wanted to be an asparagus.
所以我才想演芦笋
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表