If it was the killer.
如果真是凶手的话
I mean, if the scenario involves abuse by one parent
有可能是其中一位家长施虐
resulting in the girl's death.
导致女孩死亡
So the other one got rid of the body? Oh, God.
然后另一位家长抛尸野外吗 天呐
I have to consider every possibility.
我得考虑所有可能性
Now, see that cloth?
看见那块布了吗
It appears it was used to cover the victim's face,
似乎被用来遮盖死者的脸
which is another sign that the killer knew the victim.
这是凶手认识死者的另一个迹象
You know, looking at her was too painful.
看着她的面孔实在是太痛苦了
Murdered by someone who loves you.
被某个爱你的人杀害
I'll never understand it.
我永远理解不了
Yeah, neither will I.
是啊 我也是
Lichtenberg figures.
电花图
Yeah, that's what happens when lightning hits a human being.
没错 人们被闪电击中时就会出现
Even when the person is already dead?
即使是死人也会如此吗
I can't imagine that it happens very often.
我猜这种情况可不多见
You should publish on this subject in the forensic journals,
你该把这个课题发表在法医期刊上
make a name for yourself.
为自己扬名
Make a name for myself?
为我扬名
You mean like the one that was stolen?
你是指我被盗的清誉吗
They caught her. It's over. You can let it go now.
抓到她了 都结束了 你该释怀了
Let it go? I am nowhere near letting it go.
释怀 我无法释怀
You know what Caroline told me?
你知道卡罗琳和我说什么吗
To let it go?
释怀吧
No. She said that if I can show
不 她说如果我能证明
that Haley stole my identity out of personal malice,
海利是因为个人恩怨盗用我的身份
then it becomes aggravated identity theft
就会加重身份盗窃罪
and it can add up to three more years to her sentence.
会让她多判三年
Are you gonna do that?
你打算那么做吗
Definitely. I am plenty aggravated.
当然了 我还恼火得很呢
What?
怎么了
You won.
你赢了
All evidence shows that the first step in healing is forgiveness.
所有证据都显示康复的第一步是宽恕
I'm more of a wrath-and-vengeance type.
我更是愤怒报复那类的
I'll take the clothing remnants
你要是弄完了的话
to Hodgins if you're done.
我把残余衣物拿去给哈金斯
If you think about it,
你想想看
identity theft is like another kind of murder.
身份盗窃相当于另种形式的谋杀
Hey, Angie. So, I found this in the victim's clothing,
安琪 我在死者的衣服里发现了这个
and with it being blank and everything,
资料被完全清空了
I thought maybe you could access the data.
我想也许你能读取上面的数据
Figure out what it's for.
搞清楚这是干嘛的
Yeah, no problem.
好的 没问题
The lightning must have demagnetized the card.
这卡一定是被闪电消磁了
Okay, uh, 16-year-old Amanda Watters.
好吧 阿曼达·沃特斯 16岁
Her father, Leon,
她的父亲利昂
a professor at Buchanan University,
是布肯南大学的教授
reported her missing three days ago.
三天前报♥警♥说她失踪了
What about mom?
妈妈呢
Well, Sweets says that she might be in on it.
斯维斯说她可能也脱不了关系
They look nice, these people, you know?
他们看起来很善良
They look perfectly normal and nice.
看着都再普通不过了
Dr. Watters?
沃特斯博士
Dr. Watters?
沃特斯博士
Just, I need one moment, please.
请稍等片刻
What's he doing?
他干什么呢
It appears to be vector calculus
这似乎是向量微积分
and something about motion,
关于运动的研究
but I don't recognize the context.
不过具体内容我没看出来
I just told him that his daughter is dead,
我刚告诉他 他女儿去世的消息
and he's scribbling on the chalkboard.
然后他就在黑板上乱写一通
Dr. Watters, do you understand what I just told you?
沃特斯博士 你明白我刚说什么吗
Your daughter is dead.
你女儿去世了
Are you sure it's Amanda?
你确定是阿曼达吗
We're certain, yes.
我们确定 是她
Would you like to finish this first?
你想先把这个写完吗
Bones.
骨头
Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢谢你
Just this one part.
就这一部分
No, no, no. Excuse me, Dr. Watters,
不 不 抱歉 沃特斯博士
we need to talk to you about your daughter now, please.
我们得谈谈你女儿的事 就现在
There. Thank you.
好吧 谢了
We'll need to speak with your wife as well.
我们也得和你妻子谈谈
That's impossible.
不可能
Why?
为什么
My wife is dead.
我妻子过世了
Well, that's an awful coincidence.
真是个可怕的巧合
The concept of coincidence is erroneous.
世上无巧合
It's possible to define a formulation
宇宙中所有模式化的
of patterned interaction
相互作用
between all things within the universe.
都有可能用某个公式来定义
I'm sorry. Is that some kind of a confession?
抱歉 这算是某种认罪吗
No, just a fact.
不 只是事实
My wife died of breast cancer a year ago.
我妻子一年前死于乳腺癌
Can you explain why your daughter showed signs of abuse?
你能解释为什么你女儿身上有被虐待的痕迹吗
Amanda was a gymnast, nationally ranked.
阿曼达是个国家级的体操运动员
Gymnastics could definitely explain the damage to her bones.
体操当然可以解释她骨骼的损伤
Did your daughter have any troubles in school?
你女儿在学校里有什么麻烦吗
Amanda didn't go to school.
阿曼达不去学校
She was getting her GED
她是通过一所针对天才
from an online school aimed towards prodigies
和儿童运动员开设的网校
and child professionals.
获得的高中同等学历
You are a very narrow-minded man, aren't you?
你的思想观念非常狭隘 不是吗
I'm sorry?
你说什么
You have an extremely limited view of the universe.
你对宇宙的观点极其局限
Agent Booth is merely
布斯探员只是
applying years of statistical probabilities
凭借运用多年的统计概率
to the death of your daughter.
来推测你女儿的死亡
It's a very rational approach.
这是一种非常理性的方法
How's this for rational?
那这么说够理性吗
Okay, when did you last see your..."daughter"?
你最后一次是什么时候见的你"女儿"
Booth!
布斯
Three days ago at breakfast.
三天前吃早饭的时候
Which is why I reported her missing.
所以我才报♥警♥说她失踪了
Are we done?
我们谈完了吗
Why? You don't have any more math you'd like to do?
怎么 你不想再算一下数学吗
No, I don't.
不用了
Look, that guy is nuts. He's nuts.
他就是个怪胎 他疯了
He's a physicist, Booth.
他是名物理学家 布斯
One of the best in the country.
全国顶尖的物理学家
Those equations he had on the board?
他在黑板上写的那些方程式
I have to admit I couldn't follow much of it.
我得承认 我没看懂多少
Yeah, well, his reactions are psycho-- okay, Bones?
他的反应太不正常了 骨头
His daughter died and all he wants to do is math.
他女儿死了 而他只想着数学
What do I do when I'm upset?
我难过的时候会做什么
You bury yourself in your work.
你会埋头工作
If I lost Christine and you within a year of each other?
我要是在一年之内相继失去了克里斯汀和你
The only way I would survive is to do my work.
唯一能让我活下去的方式就是工作
I'm not even positive that would be successful.
我甚至不敢肯定工作有没有用
You're saying you think he couldn't kill anyone
你想说他不可能是凶手
because he's a massive egghead?
因为他是个超级书呆子
People deal with stress in different ways.
人们解压的方式各不相同
You taught me that.
这是你教我的
You were too hard on him.
你对他太苛刻了
The antemortem injuries can be explainable
她的职业可以解释
as occupational markers.
她死前受过的伤
Gymnastics takes its toll on the body.
体操会影响身体
I'm just saying, you can't be sure
我只是觉得 你也不能确定
that the professor didn't also abuse Amanda.
教授没有虐待阿曼达
I'm stating an opinion, not a fact.
这只是我的见解 不一定是事实
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表