Hey, can you hear me? I-I...
你能听到吗 我
I tried to shape the blast
我已经尽量把炸♥弹♥设计成
so that it wouldn't deafen you, but,
不会炸聋你的了 不过
you know, no-nobody's perfect.
人无完人
Here, come here. Hey.
来 过来
I'm always ahead of you people.
我总是比你的人快一步
I-I... I know how you work.
我知道你们的套路
You let me lead you into this trap,
你让我引你入套
and Booth is still circling the building looking for a way in.
可布斯还在绕着这地方找进来的路
Looks like I came full circle.
看来我又兜回来了
You okay, Bones? I'm okay.
你没事吧骨头 我没事
Surprise! The next explosion will level the entire building.
惊喜 下次爆♥炸♥会炸飞整片建筑
Dr. Brennan, tell Booth to leave now,
布纳恩博士 让布斯现在就走
or I will blow us all up.
不然大家一块上天
He's bluffing. It's a toy just like the last time.
他吹牛 这玩意就像上次那个玩具
I'm not gonna take that risk.
我不想冒险
Do you see, Booth?
看见了没布斯
She's willing to risk your life to keep me alive.
她宁可你死也要保住我的命
What does that tell you?
这说明了什么
You put it down, or I'm gonna kill you.
你把它放下 否则我杀了你
Shoot him, Booth. What?
对他开枪吧 布斯 什么
I'm not willing to risk your life to keep Pelant alive.
我不想为了保普朗特的命让你死
Not for one second. Shoot him!
一点也不要 朝他开枪
Time's up.
时间到了
You okay?
你还好吧
You okay? Don't worry. It's okay.
你还好吧 别担心 没事了
He's dead.
他死了
He is dead?
他死了
I'm sorry. Well, you know, you should be sorry.
对不起 你是该道歉
I did want him alive, and I was pretty sure
我是不想他死 我也清楚
that you'd kill him if you could.
只要可以你都会杀了他
Well, you know what? You weren't wrong.
知道吗 你说得没错
I did kill him.
我是杀了他
You gave him a chance.
你给了他机会
You're a very good man.
你为人正直善良
I'm in to Pelant's security system.
我进入普朗特的安保系统了
That's them.
是他们
Oh, thank God.
感谢上苍
Look, we got to make a deal,
我们得说好了
and this deal has got to stick, all right?
而且不许变 懂吗
From now on, I will do all the fighting
从现在起 打人
and the shooting and the apprehending of killers, okay?
拿枪逮捕杀人犯什么的都我来 好吗
You can do all the smart stuff, right?
高智商的事都你来 对吧
You can stay in the lab and play with your bones
你可以待在实验室摆弄你的骨头
and all that good stuff.
那类高端的东西
You know, I don't come into your lab there
我不进你的实验室
and play with your telescopes and stuff like that.
不用你的望远镜什么的
I don't have a telescope.
我没有望远镜
What's wrong?
怎么了
Are they both all right?
他俩没事吧
Looks like it.
好像没事
Why'd they stop?
他们怎么不走了
Look, the main reason that I, um...
我想杀死普朗特的
wanted to kill Pelant
最主要的原因
was because, um,
就是
he kept me from marrying you.
他不让我娶你
I thought it was something like that.
我猜到差不多是这样了
Look, and if I told you
如果我告诉你
why we couldn't get married,
为什么我们结不了婚
he was gonna kill innocent people.
他就会滥杀无辜
You made the right choice.
你做得很对
It's all right.
没关系了
Bones...
骨头
if I ask you to marry me,
要是我让你嫁给我
will you say yes?
你会答应吗
If I say yes, will we get married?
如果我答应了 我们能结得了婚吗
Yes.
能
Was that what it looked like?
这是我想的那样吗
Looks like a proposal.
像是求婚
I feel like we missed a whole bunch.
我觉得我们错过不少好戏了
Who cares? We were here for the big happy ending.
管他呢 我们就是来看大团圆结局的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表