Caroline said that Cam can rehire you
卡洛琳说你可以作为
as a freelance case consultant.
独♥立♥案件顾问被凯重新雇用
Okay, now I don't think I understand.
现在我被搞糊涂了
Caroline said that as long
卡洛琳说只要
as you have no physical contact with evidence
你没有直接接触证物
and are paid as an independent contractor,
并作为独♥立♥合同工被雇用
we can continue working together.
我们还可以一起工作
And I don't have to stop my treatment?
我也不用停药吗
No.
不用
You did this for me?
这是你为我做的
I'd do anything for my friend,
我为朋友两肋插刀
especially if it's gonna get you better.
尤其这对你是好事
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, and now, guess what?
还有 你猜怎么
You get a, uh, consultant's office.
你有了顾问办公室
Yeah, and you get to do, uh, squinty things. What's that?
你还能做那些高深的工作 是什么
Review X-rays, forensic reports,
检查X光照片 法庭文件
and in return, you give me your expert analysis.
然后 你为我提供你的专业分♥析♥
I don't know what to say. If you say yes,
我不知道该说什么了 如果你说好
I would love you to start by organizing these.
我希望你可以从整理这些开始
Already?
这就开始
Yes. Yes.
好 好
Yes!
太好了
How did your test go?
测试怎么样
Oh, you know, aced the shooting range, personal best.
称霸射击场 个人最好成绩
Push-ups, sit-ups and sprints.
俯卧撑 仰卧起坐 短跑
And your cognitives? Not that I care.
感知测试呢 我就问问
I know you're excellent, no matter...
我知道你不管怎样都很棒
Look, I'm not supposed
我不能
to get those test results till next week, so...
在下周前拿到结果 所以
They don't matter anyway.
成绩不重要啦
Actually, you know what?
事实上 你知道吗
They do. Look at this.
很重要 看这个
Sweets... Sweets was able to pull some strings, and...
小甜甜帮我走了个后门
Well, 97th percentile?!
正确率97%
My personal best.
个人最好成绩
That is incredible!
太难以置信了
Don't act so surprised. I just... I meant...
别这么惊讶好吗 我只是
I know, I know, all right?
我懂 我懂
Next year, I'm gonna go for 99%.
明年 我要到99%
Very ambitious.
野心勃勃啊
You turned me into a monster. I'll tell you what.
你把我变成怪兽了 我跟你说
Why don't we race around the park here, huh?
我们在公园里赛跑吧
In these boots? So you concede? Great, huh?
穿着这双靴子 你不敢了
That's good, 'cause you know what?
太好了 因为什么呢
I'm a little sore. I'm gonna wake up
我现在身上酸痛 明天早上
in the morning, I'm gonna feel like one big cramp.
起床的时候 我估计要浑身抽筋似的疼
How about a glass of champagne to celebrate?
来杯香槟庆祝一下吧
Champagne, huh? Right?
香槟
Bubbles doubles. Watch how that pops.
气泡 气泡 看瓶塞弹起来
I knew you would do well.
我就知道你会拿高分
Even though it's technically illegal for us to drink here.
即使严格说来我们在这喝酒是违法的
Oh, come on, lighten up, will you?
好了 放松点
We've already had sex in Virginia.
我们已经在维吉尼亚上过床了
We're basically outlaws.
我们就是不法之徒
We are. Bonnie and Clyde. Cheers to that one. Cheers.
就是 邦妮和克莱德 干杯
I'll tell you what. 97 percentile. That's pretty...
我跟你说 正确率97% 那可是
100 next time. Did you ever get 100%?
下次100 你拿过满分没有
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表