and I'm hoping that you will be that person.
我希望你能成为那个人
I decline, Dr. Wells.
我拒绝 威尔斯博士
I don't like you.
我不喜欢你
So what? I don't like you either.
那又怎么样 我也不喜欢你
What does that have to do with anything?
这有什么关系呢
The subject is closed.
这个课题结束了
The victim was struck by a side-arm motion.
受害者被侧面打击
Probably because the killer
很可能是因为
couldn't rotate his arm from above.
凶手无法把手举高
Yes, Dr. Hodgins?
什么事 哈金斯博士
Yes. Yes.
是 有事
I, uh, I found traces of cupronickel, uh, on canvas threads
我在最后一点胃石里
in the last bit of rangle.
发现了一种白铜
Quarters are made from cupronickel.
硬币是用白铜做的
I know what happened.
我知道怎么回事了
Oh, my God, I don't.
天呐 我还想不出来
The canvas was a bank bag for deposits.
帆布是用来放存款的银行现金袋
Yeah, for the quarters they raised for charity.
对 用来装他们募集的硬币善款
Martin Proctor struck him with a bank bag full of quarters.
马丁·普罗科特用那包硬币打了他
But what about his alibi?
那他的不在场证明呢
Martin Proctor's alibi
马丁·普罗科特的不在场证明
is this movie ticket that he just gave to Booth.
是这张他给布斯的电影票
Can you prove that he bought it?
你能证明是他自己买♥♥的吗
Well, there's a confirmation code on the stub,
在存根上有确认号♥码
and usually the code will link to a credit card purchase.
一般只有信♥用♥卡♥购买♥♥才会有确认号♥
But he said he bought the ticket in cash.
但他说他是用现金买♥♥的票
Yeah, and murderers never lie.
没错 杀人凶手都不说谎
We think that Martin Proctor killed Charlie McCord,
我认为马丁·普罗科特杀害了查理·麦考德
which means he did not purchase this movie ticket.
这说明他没有买♥♥这张电影票
Okay.
好的
And you're right.
你说得没错
This was bought by credit card by someone named
这张电影票是通过一张信♥用♥卡♥支付的
Loraine Nemitz.
卡主名叫洛兰·雷米兹
He must have fished the ticket out of the trash.
他一定是在垃圾堆里捡到这张电影票
Martin Proctor was never at the movies.
马丁·普罗科特根本没去看电影
He has no alibi.
他没有不在场证明
We know that this is the deposit bag
我们知道你曾拿着这个现金袋
you struck Charles McCord with.
殴打了查尔斯·麦考德
I was at a movie. No, you weren't, okay?
我当时在电影院 你才没在电影院
This is not your ticket.
这不是你的电影票
All right? You have no alibi.
懂了吗 你没有不在场证明
Why? Why, Martin?
你为什么这么做 马丁
Charlie was a good guy.
查理是个好人
Why'd you kill him?
你为什么要杀死他
The videos started to make some money.
那些视频开始赚钱了
Charlie was paying me for my time.
我做事查理一直有给我钱
Couple hundred bucks here and there.
这里几百 那里几千
And then he told me that he was gonna give
然后他告诉我 他要把赚到的钱
30% to that lady crook.
百分之三十都要分给那个女骗子
Lena Silver.
莉娜·希尔瓦
I went with him to all of his bucket crap.
是我陪他经历种种
I took the videos of his lectures, cut them together.
我拍下他的演讲视频 剪辑
I deserved a percentage of the profits, too.
我也理应从中分一杯羹
But Charlie said no.
但查理说没门
Maybe he had a good reason.
也许他有很合理的理由
He did.
他确实有
Video number six.
第六段视频
The importance of independence,
独♥立♥的重要性
of being forced by circumstance
不受周围环境的压♥迫♥
to take care of yourself.
照顾好自己
I wanted money,
我想要钱
not a lecture.
我才不想要他给我上一课
Oh, so you killed him?
所以你杀掉了他
I hit him.
我打了他
I-I didn't want him to die.
我 我没想要他死
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
Wait, because he was a good guy?
难道因为他是一个好人
Because killing him means I'll never get that money.
因为杀掉他 我永远都拿不到钱了
At the end of the day, we're all gonna make mistakes.
到头来 人无完人 我们都会犯错
We're all going to do things we regret,
我们总是会做出令自己后悔的事情
even to those we care about.
甚至对心爱的人也是如此
It's unavoidable.
这是不可避免的
But at the end, what matters is how you address your failings.
但最终重要的是你怎样承认自己的错误
How you treat your family.
你如何对待自己的家人
How you treat your friends.
你如何对待自己的朋友
How you forgive.
你如何宽容
And how you love.
还有 你怎样去爱
Oh, and one more thing I've realized.
我还明白了一件事
You never get the whole bucket list done.
你永远不可能完成遗愿清单
You just keep adding things to it,
只会不停地往清单里添加愿望
because every day there's something new to amaze us.
因为每天都会有新鲜事物令我们惊叹不已
That's how we know we're alive.
如此 我们才能体会到活着的感受
Dr. Wells.
威尔斯博士
Oh. Hey, Dr. Saroyan.
瑟罗博士
Uh, I was, uh, I was just... I was just talking to VAL.
我在 我只是 我在跟瓦珥对话
You were, um, talking to VAL?
你在 跟瓦珥说话
Yeah, she has the most amazing sense of humor.
是的 她太搞笑了
"She." I asked her, I said, if you're so smart,
她 我问 既然你这么聪明
what's the greatest lesson
能否告诉我 上帝教给我们
Jesus ever gave us?
最重要的东西是什么
And she said that,
然后她说
"Heaven is like 3x squared "Plus 8x minus nine."
"天堂就像三X的平方加八X除以九"
I have no idea.
我完全没听懂
That's the equation for a parabola.
这是一个抛物线的方程式
And parabola is funny?
抛物线很搞笑吗
It's a pun.
这是个双关语
On the word "Parable."
跟寓言一词刚好一语双关
Because Jesus's greatest wisdom was
因为上帝最伟大的智慧
handed down in the... Yeah. In the form of parables.
是通过 通过寓言流传下来
Guys, I'm ready.
同志们 我准备好了
A parabola.
抛物线
Okay.
好了
What's happening?
你要干什么
VAL is being sent back.
瓦珥要物归原主了
She picked the wrong murderer and she upset our team dynamics.
她选错了凶手 还削弱我们的团队士气
Well, th-then the team is stupid.
说明整个团队都是笨蛋
Maybe, but it's that kind of stupidity that makes us so good.
也许吧 因为愚钝才使我们如此优秀
Wait, no, uh, don't take her.
等等 别 别把她带走
Please. C-Can I buy her?
求你了 我能买♥♥下她吗
Can I... can I have her?
我能不能留下她
Government property. Please!
这是公家财产 求你了
This is the most scintillating conversation...
这是最才气横溢的谈话
I'm sorry, Dr. Wells.
很抱歉 威尔斯博士
No!
不是吧
So be surprised.
惊叹吧
Cherish the time you have.
珍惜你们拥有的时光
'Cause every day is a gift.
因为每一天都是上天恩赐的礼物
Every moment a blessing.
每一分每一秒都是上帝的赐福
I think Christine has finally gone to sleep.
我猜克里斯汀终于睡着了
Why? It doesn't work both ways.
为什么要小声 这机器不是双向传声的
No, no, I don't think that's true.
不 不 我不这么认为
I swear she knows when we relax.
我发誓 我们一放松 她肯定会知道
Just put it down.
把它放下
All right. Shh-shh-shh-shh.
好的 嘘嘘 小声点
There you go. Okay.
就这样 好的
Bones, you got nothing on your list there.
骨头 你的遗愿清单上一条愿望都没有
Well, you've written down ten things.
你已经写下十件事了
Yeah.
没错
Come on, there's got to be at least a hundred things
拜托 你一定有许多
you want to do before you die.
死前一定要做一次的事情
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表