You know him? That's Albert Magnuson.
你认识他 那是阿尔伯特·马格努森
The chess guy?
下象棋的那个
Anyone who knows chess knows Albert Magnuson.
所有了解象棋的人都知道阿尔伯特·马格努森
I used to be a serious chess player, till college.
我大学以前是个严肃的象棋手
Then I became a little obsessed, had to give it up.
后来我有点太沉迷了 就只好放弃了
But Albert's a genius, brilliant.
但阿尔伯特是个天才 特别聪明
Turns out, Magnuson was bringing in some serious cash.
我们发现马格努森获得了一大笔钱
Angela found out this information.
安吉拉找到的这条信息
Check out the Web site here, huh?
你看看这个网页
Your chess champion--
你的象棋冠军
he was bringing in some serious merchandise.
他引进了一批昂贵的货
And there's some big companies thought
而有一些大公♥司♥认为
they could cash in if chess
如果象棋能进入奥♥运♥会
made it into the Olympics.
他们就能把货换成现金
They were buying the master. Yeah.
他们是在买♥♥通大♥师♥ 是的
But all the names and likeness of Albert Magnuson,
但阿尔伯特·马格努森的所有冠名权和肖像权
all the merchandizing and the sponsorship--
所有的交易和赞助
that just goes to Levitt Holdings.
全都流向了莱维特控股
All right, so?
所以呢
There's only one chief officer
而在莱维特控股只有一位
of Levitt Holdings-- Suzanne Levitt.
主执行官 苏珊娜·莱维特
Oh, and with Magnuson gone,
既然马格努森死了
she gets to keep all of his money.
她就能得到他所有的钱了
Right.
没错
I'm bringing her in.
我要把她带来审问一下
I can't believe this.
真是难以置信
Who would murder Albert?
谁会谋杀阿尔伯特啊
Well, that's what we're trying to find out.
我们也想知道
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见他是什么时候
Two days ago.
两天前
We had lunch,
我们一起吃了顿午饭
then he went to the chess club,
然后他去了象棋俱乐部
and I-I didn't see him after that.
之后我就再没见过他了
Your relationship with Albert
你和阿尔伯特的关系
wasn't just business though, was it?
不只是工作搭档这么一般吧
He lived with me and my son Tim.
我和我的儿子提姆和他住在一起
We were going to be married.
我们都准备要结婚了
In going over his life,
在调查他的生活的时候
we've red-flagged, uh, a couple of issues regarding his finances;
我们发现他有遇到了一些金钱问题
you controlled all of the finances, right? All of it.
他的所有财务都是你在掌管吧
All Albert wanted to do was play chess.
阿尔伯特只关心下象棋
You're saying it was out of concern for Albert
你的意思是 你掌控阿尔伯特所有的金钱
that you controlled all of his money?
他却完全不在乎
I didn't kill Albert.
阿尔伯特不是我杀的
I loved him.
我爱他
And you made him all of his money.
他的钱都是你帮他赚来的
Right. Magnuson chess boards,
是啊 马格努森象棋棋盘
TV appearances, chess retreats...
电视台的采访 象棋训练营
I had a background in marketing;
我我有营销背景
why shouldn't Albert capitalize on his talent?
阿尔伯特为什么不该通过他的才能赚钱呢
And where were you two nights ago?
两天前的晚上你在哪里
Home. Alone.
我独自一人在家
And unless my cat can talk,
除非我的猫会说话
I have no alibi.
我没有不在场证明
But you should really be talking to Albert's ex-wife.
但是你们应该审问的是阿尔伯特的前妻
She hated him.
她恨死他了
She burned down his apartment.
她烧毁了他的公♥寓♥
So, Magnuson's ex-wife Ingrid
马格努森的前妻英格丽
is a member of the Dutch Reformed Church.
是荷兰归正教会的成员
He wasn't; that caused the couple to drift apart.
他却没有此信仰 所以他们渐渐疏远了
Well, it's a very strict religious sect.
那是一个极其严谨的宗派
Right. Well, you know, she was here on a visitor's visa.
是吗 她是通过访问签证来到这里的
It expired and...it was never surrendered.
签证过期了 但她还没有离开
She's living under the radar; she'll be hard to find.
那她一定很低调 要找她肯定不容易
We'll find her. We will find her.
我们会找到她的 会找到她的
Booth, do you think I'm being small-minded about
布斯 得奖的人是凯而不是我
Cam getting the award and not me?
你觉得我表现得是不是有点小气
Yes.
是的
What?
你说什么
You might want another answer,
这或许不是你想听到的答案
but I can't give that to you.
但这是我能给你的答案
But I'm clearly the best scientist.
但我显然是最优秀的科学家啊
And are you a worse scientist because Cam's getting the award?
凯得了奖你就不是最优秀的了吗
Of course not. See?
当然不是 那不就行了
Yeah. So you're just being petty
是啊 你会如此小气
because you want to win.
是因为你想赢
I thought you would take my side.
我以为你会站在我这边
I am on your side, okay?
我是站在你那边
I'm on your better side.
我站在你更好的一边
Much better side. Oh, hey.
更好更好的一边
Hey, guys. Yeah.
你们好啊 好
So, I called the Mayfair Chess Club
我给梅菲尔国际象棋俱乐部打了通电♥话♥
where Magnuson was last seen.
据说那是人们见到马格努森的最后一面
I know some people there from my chess days.
我过去下象棋的时候认识了那里的一些人
Apparently, Magnuson had a lot of enemies in the chess club.
据说马格努森在俱乐部树了很多仇敌
You think that the killer could be a chess player?
你觉得凶手或许是某位象棋手吗
Yeah, I think it's very possible.
对 很有这种可能
The killer did use Jarrick to dispose of the body,
凶手利用了杰里克来处理尸体
basically sacrificing him like a chess piece, right?
像象棋里的弃子一样把他牺牲了 是吧
There's a strong connection between chess and the logic
象棋与计划和实行谋杀所需要的
and forethought needed to plan and execute a murder.
逻辑性和深谋远虑有直接的关系
Look, I'll tell you what,
这样吧
why don't you go to the chess club
你去调查象棋俱乐部
see what you can dig up.
看看有没有什么发现
So you're saying that I'm the lead on the case?
你的意思是让我领导这个案子吗
No. You're the...chess nerd on the case.
不是 你是这个案件中的象棋呆子
Lead chess nerd -- good enough for me.
象棋呆子领导 这样也行
Guess I shouldn't be surprised to see you here.
你来这里我不应该感到惊讶的
Dr. Sweets, this is my son Tim.
斯维斯医生 这是我儿子提姆
Y-You're investigating Albert's murder, aren't you?
你在调查阿尔伯特的谋杀案 是吧
Do me a favor, keep it on the down low.
请帮我一个忙 别跟别人提起这事
Sure. I have to go, Tim.
好的 我得走了 提姆
Call me when you're done?
完事打电♥话♥
Yeah.
好
You don't drive?
你不会开车吗
Uh, Mom's been trying to spend more time with me.
最近妈妈想多找机会和我相处
Especially since...you know.
特别是...那之后
Were you and Albert close?
你和阿尔伯特关系很亲吗
My mom met Albert through me.
妈妈和阿尔伯特是通过我认识的
He was kind of my mentor here.
他是我在这里的导师
Like-like a second father to me.
在我心里就像父亲一样
Right.
是吗
Sweets!
斯维斯
Hey, Romanov, good to see you.
罗曼诺夫 见到你真高兴
You have been conspicuously absent for the past decade.
近十年来都没见你露过面啊
Whoa, Sweets! Hey, guys.
斯维斯 大家好啊
These-these guys know you?
他们都认识你
Ten years ago, Sweets was one of
十年前 斯维斯是本国
the youngest chess masters in the federation.
最年轻的象棋大♥师♥
Brilliant.
非常厉害
Yeah, I'm probably very rusty at this point.
现在的我一定不如当年了
Ah, I think not.
我不真么认为
Remember the old Russian saying:
俄♥罗♥斯♥有这样一句谚语
"You cannot drink your glass away."
"水喝完了 杯子还在"
I look forward to sitting opposite you again, Sweets.
很期待再次坐在你的对面 斯维斯
You want to show me around?
能带我四处看看吗
Sure.
当然
You are good.
你真的很厉害
Yeah, good and rusty.
没以前厉害啦
I'd like to be as rusty as you are.
我能有你现在的水平就不错了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表