A weapon of convenience.
便利的凶器
So, the murder wasn't premeditated. No.
这么说不是蓄意谋杀了 对
Whoever did this got angry,
凶手被激怒了
grabbed the first thing they could find and attacked.
随手拿起一件凶器开始攻击
Nice work. You should be host to bugs all the time.
干得漂亮 你应该多养几只虫子
They really, uh, motivate you.
它们的存在真的激励了你
Oh, look. He's peeking out again.
快看 他又在冒头张望了
Hey, little guy.
你好啊 小崽子
Oh, man...this is becoming normal to me.
天呐 我开始渐渐接受它了
So, it turns out,
现在我才知道
selling your seed online is more common than I thought.
在网上卖♥♥精的人比我想象的要多得多
Well, there are so many people desperate to have children.
很多人为了生孩子可以不顾一切
Perhaps I should think about being a surrogate.
也许我应该考虑做一位代♥孕♥母亲
What? Whoa! Okay, s-slow down.
什么 等等 听我说
Let's just solve the case first, before you start having,
在你开始为陌生人生孩子之前
you know, kids for strangers.
我们还是先把案子结了吧
No, you're right.
你说得对
I'm already busy as it is.
我现在已经够繁忙了
And since they moved up the release of my book...
而且他们把我新书的发行时间提前了
Oh-oh, hey, when did that happen?
他们什么时候把发行时间改了
I just got a call from my editor.
我刚刚接到了编辑的电♥话♥
Apparently, there was so much publicity
据说 和苔丝·布朗的误解一事
from the misunderstanding with Tess Brown that they thought
起到了宣传作用 所以他们认为
this would be a good time to release my book.
现在正是发行新书的好时机
Thank you. See that?
谢谢 看到没
There is a silver lining, Bones, huh?
这就是所谓的希望线 是吧骨头
Why would the head of the sperm clinic recommend Nolan
既然精♥子♥诊所的头知道诺兰是个骗子
when she knows that he's a fraud?
她为什么还会推荐他呢
You know, I thought she was getting some kind of a kickback,
我在想她是不是得到了回扣
so I had forensic accounting
所以我让法务会计师
check out Judith Lanfranco's financials,
调查了朱迪思·兰弗兰克的财务情况
and, result is not what I expected.
结果完全出乎我意料
He wasn't paying her, she was paying him.
不是他在给她回扣 而是她在给他钱
Perhaps he was blackmailing her.
也许他在勒索她
And she got tired of paying,
结果她不想再付钱了
and she decided to stop it for good.
所以决定把他干掉
Now that we have the weapon and all the perimortem injuries,
我们找到了凶器和所有死亡时受到的伤
I can input all the information
现在我可以输入所有的信息
and get us an attack scenario.
模拟当时的情况
There was a lot of damage
他的双手和手臂遭受了
to the hands and arms, so it's very clear
很多伤害 很明显
that Nolan was trying to fight off his attacker.
诺兰奋力试图击退凶手
Yeah, but what's strange is that
但是奇怪的是
all the injuries are isolated to the hands,
所有的伤都集中于手上
forearms and pelvic area.
小臂和骨盆区域
Yeah, you'd think you would aim at the head
没错 你会想如果你要杀人
if you were trying to kill someone, huh?
你会把头部作为目标 对吧
Yeah, unless we're missing something.
是啊 除非是我们忽略了什么
Angie...
安琪
Yeah? Listen, I didn't want to upset you,
怎么了 我不想你不高兴
you know, with the bot fly, but...
你知道 我是说肤蝇这件事 但...
You don't have to say anything, honey.
你什么都不用说 亲爱的
I understand.
我能理解
Really? No. No, I do not.
真的 不 不 我不理解
But... I accept it.
但是... 我能接受
We're all a little crazy, and your crazy just happens
我们都有点疯狂 只是你发疯的方式
to come out in a bizarre and revolting way.
诡异又恶心
I actually think it's kind of sweet
实际上我倒觉得这很可爱
that you want to give life to that... thing.
你想要孕育那个... 东西
I am the luckiest man in the world.
我简直是世界上最幸运的男人
Mm. You're not kidding.
你绝对是
Oh, God! Oh, it came out.
天哪 它出来了
Well, yeah, yeah. No, just for some air.
是啊 是啊 它只是需要点空气
I mean, it's still got some time left.
它还需要一点时间才能出来
Okay. God. Shh.
好吧 天哪
Did I just erase what I input?
我不是把输进去的东西都删了吧
Okay, honey, I love you,
好了 亲爱的 我爱你
but I really just want to love you from afar right now.
但我现在真的只想从远处爱你
Okay. Yeah, yeah. I love you, too.
好的 对 对 我也爱你
From afar. From afar. Yeah, I'm gonna...
远处 远处 好 我要去...
From afar.
远处
So, did Sean threaten to expose you?
那么 肖恩有没有威胁要揭穿你
He could have ruined your business
要是他公开自己的欺诈行为
if he had made his fraud public.
就会毁了你的生意
Sean would never do that.
肖恩绝对不会那么做
Then why were you paying him?
那你为什么给他钱
I was just loaning him money.
我只是借钱给他而已
Modeling was slow,
做模特赚钱慢
and he didn't make all that much as an online donor.
他靠网络捐精又赚不到很多钱
You're extremely generous for someone he lied to.
作为被他欺骗的人 你还真是很大方啊
He made a mistake. Haven't you ever made a mistake?
他犯了个错误而已 你没犯过错吗
Not one that would get me killed.
没惹上过杀身之祸
I know what happened, Booth.
我知道怎么回事了 布斯
She's pregnant. What?
她怀孕了 什么
Yes. You see the redness of her triangular fossa,
没错 你看她耳部三角窝处泛红
the swelling in her wrists and hands,
手腕和双手肿胀
the size of her breasts?
还有胸部的尺寸
That's why you protected him.
就是因为这个你才保护他的
You were referring clients to him.
你本该帮他和客户牵线的
You used Sean Nolan as a donor.
你把肖恩·诺兰当做你的捐赠者了
We made love.
我们上♥床♥了
Sean and I were in love.
肖恩和我相爱了
I couldn't say anything, or I'd lose my job.
我不能说出去 不然我就失业了
Did you know he had a girlfriend?
你知道他有女朋友吗
Yes, but he loved me.
知道 但是他爱的是我
He was going to tell her.
他打算告诉她的
And you believed him,
可你还是相信他
even after he lied about being a genius?
即使在他谎称自己是个天才之后
He had no more secrets.
他没有其他秘密了
Not from me.
对我没有了
And he was finally going to have a child of his own.
他终于可以有他自己的孩子了
We were going to raise him together.
我们打算一起抚养他的
I've highlighted the perimortem injuries in red.
我用红色标注了他死前的伤
Now, we thought that the injuries to the hands
我们都以为他手上
and the forearms were caused when he fought with the attacker,
和小臂上的伤是和攻击者打斗造成的
but... watch this.
但是... 看这个
See? Two of the cuts line up.
看到了吗 两处伤口是并排的
Yeah. The victim wasn't fighting with his killer.
是啊 受害者没有和凶手打斗
Looks like he was protecting himself.
看上去他是在保护自己
Whoever did this
不管是谁干的
was going after Nolan's livelihood.
这是要断了诺兰的生财之道啊
I made a little simulation
我做了个小型模拟
to show what might have happened during the attack.
也许能重现袭击的过程
Not sure I can watch this.
我不确定我能看得下去
The killer slices the femoral artery
凶手切断了诺兰的股动脉
and Nolan bleeds out.
导致他失血而亡
Well, it's definitely not the husband or the trainer.
这绝对不是那个丈夫或教练干的
How can you be so sure?
你怎么能确定
'Cause no guy did this.
因为这不是男人能干出来的事
That's assumptive and sexist.
这只是种假设而且带有性别歧视
I agree, but... it's also probably true.
我同意 但是... 很可能是真的
I mean, think about it:
我是说 想想看
there's nothing worse than
还有什么更危险
a woman scorned
一个被嘲笑的女人
who has access to a three-sided hoe.
手里却拿着一把三边锄
You've got Nolan's girlfriend back in for questioning?
你把诺兰的女朋友带回来问话了
Seems like the right move, okay?
这看起来是正确的做法
Evidence says that this is a crime of passion,
证据显示这是一次冲动犯罪
most likely committed by a woman.
很可能是女人干的
So you think the girlfriend found out about
所以你认为这个女朋友发现了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表