Joe Starkel rents a room at the Tidefront Motel.
乔·斯塔克在泰弗兰旅店租了间房♥
And here Marilyn buys gas the following morning, next-door.
而玛丽琳第二天早上在隔壁买♥♥了汽油
Okay. Here's another one.
好吧 还有一例
A hotel stay on Joe's card.
乔的卡在酒店住宿消费
And then a trip to the closest drug store by Marilyn
同一天晚上 玛丽琳去了最近的
that same night.
一家药店
Now, these two don't live anywhere near each other.
这两个人住得可不近
So, Carrot Bill is having an affair with his brother's wife.
所以胡萝卜比尔和他弟弟的老婆有奸♥情♥
And his brother would definitely know about his heart condition.
他弟弟肯定知道他的心脏病
We talked to your wife, okay?
我们跟你老婆谈过了
She claims that you knew, okay?
她声称你是知情的 好吗
That she was having an affair with your brother.
她和你哥哥有奸♥情♥
Marilyn and I are both artists, Agent Booth.
玛丽琳和我都是艺术家 布斯探员
We believe in letting our creative side out to play.
我们相信要让我们的灵感永不枯竭
"Letting your creative side out to play."
"让你的灵感永不枯竭"
What does that have to do with anything?
那又怎样
She was following her feelings,
她在追随自己的感觉
which I support.
我支持她这样做
We have an open relationship.
我们是开放式关系
You have an open relationship?
你们是开放式关系
Really? That's really convenient for you to say right now.
真的吗 你现在这样说可真省事
The fact is that you knew
你清楚
that your brother had a medical condition,
你哥哥有病
so you thought you could scare him
所以你认为你可以吓吓他
so you can get away with murder.
从而脱身于谋杀罪
I couldn't do that even if I wanted to.
就算我想那样做也不行
Joe was on medication. He had it under control.
乔在吃药 病情已经控制住了
You're saying you didn't know that your brother
你不知道你哥哥
stopped taking the beta blockers?
停止服用β受体阻滞药了吗
That's-that's crazy.
这 这太疯狂了
Why would he do that?
她为什么这样做
So he could sleep with your wife.
为了和你老婆上♥床♥
Look... look, I loved Joe.
听着 我爱乔
He was my brother.
他是我的哥哥
I would never kill him.
我永远都不会杀他
Brothers kill brothers all the time, Ken.
兄弟相残屡见不鲜 肯
Booth wants anything that could possibly link
布斯想让我们找到任何可以把乔的弟弟
Joe's brother to the murder.
和谋杀联♥系♥起来的证据
Well, Hodgins might be leading us there.
哈金斯可能会帮上忙
With ducks and pigs?
用鸭子和猪吗
Well, particulates from an Ancona duck,
准确的说 是安科纳鸭子
Nigerian dwarf goat or a pot-bellied pig, to be exact.
尼日利亚矮山羊和大肚猪的微粒
But there are 322 farms
但是这个区域里有322个
and petting zoos and veterinary clinics in the area,
农场 爱畜动物园和兽医诊所
which might have those breeds.
有可能持有这些动物品种
Well, Booth is not going to 322 farms.
布斯是不会去322个农场的
Which is why I found a way to narrow it down even further.
所以我找到了一个方法来缩小范围
Check this out.
看看这个
Charlie's Barnyard.
查理的疯狂农场
The children's television show?
那个儿童节目吗
Now, look at the location.
看看地点在哪里
See, the animals are kept in pens
这些动物被关在和蔬菜总动员
next to the parking lot at the same studios the Veg-Ta-Bills use.
一样的摄影棚旁边的停车场里的栅栏中
Where his brother works.
他哥哥的工作地点
There's oil spots all over in all these places.
这里到处都是油点
I hope your little magic stick can find out where he was killed.
希望你那小魔棒可以找出他在哪里被杀的
It's not a magic stick, Booth.
这不是魔棒 布斯
It's an alternative light source.
这是多波段光源
Okay, well, we need a little magic right now.
好吧 我们现在需要魔法
Found something.
有发现了
Okay, what do we got?
好吧 发现什么
This is definitely blood.
这绝对是血迹
Well, the angle matches
角度和死者顶骨
the fracture on the victim's parietal.
受到的骨折相吻合
This where he fell and conked his head.
他就在这里摔倒碰到了头
Yeah, and there's more blood here.
是的 这里还有更多血迹
Oh! We got a trail.
我们找到了一条轮胎痕
And it keeps going.
还一直延伸
And it stops here.
在这里断开
Look at that.
看看这个
Right up to the skid marks.
就在刹车痕前面
So, he was hit there;
所以 他在那里被打
his body was dragged here,
尸体被拖到这里
up to these skid marks, which are...
就在刹车痕前面
tires marks of a smaller car.
是小型车的车轮压痕
Well, we can match these tires to the ones found
我们可以把这些车轮压痕和我们在
at the scene of the body dump.
弃尸点发现的那个相比较
Dr. Saroyan.
瑟罗博士
I don't think it's the brother.
我觉得不是他弟弟干的
I found a compound of propylene glycol,
我从葛藤的径流里发现了
glyceryl stearate and hydrolyzed lupine protein
丙二醇 甘油硬脂酸酯和水解羽扇豆蛋白的
from the kudzu runoff.
合成物
Those are cosmetic ingredients.
这些都是化妆品添加剂
You already found those.
你已经发现这些东西了
No, these are different.
不 这有所不同
And the concentrations are extremely high.
浓度极其的高
There's no way that Starkel got that much on him
斯塔克是不可能从一个女人身上
from being with one woman.
沾到这么大的量的
I ran the compound through an FDA database.
我用食品及药物管理局数据库查了这个合成物
Turns out that it's unique to a moisturizer
原来这是由苏西·詹姆斯化妆品制♥作♥的
made by a Suzy James Cosmetics.
一款润肤膏里的独特成分
Wait a second, that's the company
等等 那是黛布拉·安·沃克
that Debra Ann Volker works for.
任职的公♥司♥
I already told you.
我已经跟你说过了
I respected Mr. Starkel.
我很尊敬斯塔克先生
I was grateful to him.
我很感激他
I'd never hurt him.
我永远都不会伤害他
You didn't mean to.
你不是故意的
He had a heart condition you couldn't have known about.
他有心脏病 你并不知情
But he was so healthy.
但他是那么的健康
No, he wasn't.
不 他有病
And the trunk of your car has Starkel's DNA and blood.
你的车后备箱里有斯塔克的DNA和血迹
As well as cosmetics that were found on his clothing.
我们还在他的衣服上发现了化妆品
Plus your tires match the tires
同时你汽车的轮胎与
that were found at the site where the body was dumped.
我们在抛尸现场发现的轮胎印匹配
He slept with so many women.
他四处留情
Why not me?
为什么我不行
And you just, what, you wanted to get close to him?
你就 你想接近他
I-I drove up behind him.
我开车跟在他身后
And I have an electric car,
我开的是电动车
so I guess he didn't, he didn't hear me.
所以我想他没有听到车的声音
And I got right up to him, you know?
然后我直接向他开过去
I just wanted to surprise him.
我只是想给他一个惊喜
So I honked my horn.
所以我按了喇叭
You startled him. But he just dropped.
你吓到他了 但他立刻倒下了
And-and-and he hit his head on-on the parking block.
他的头撞到停车挡上面
So I got out and I-I ran to him
我下车跑到他身边
and I tried to help him.
我想帮他
But... he was just...
但是他就
I...
我
I just wanted to get his attention, okay?
我只是想引起他的注意
I-I just wanted him to see how good I look.
我只是想让他看到我现在有多美
'Cause that was all because of him.
因为这都是他带来的
He died the instant you honked your horn.
你按喇叭的时候他就已经死了
So you put him in your car and you dumped his body.
所以你把他拖进你的车然后抛尸
You dumped his body.
你抛尸了
I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道还能怎么办
I didn't want anybody to think it was my fault.
我不想别人认为这是我的错
But it was, Debra.
可这就是你的错 狄波拉
Here you go.
给你
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表