I don't know. I'm very happy.
我不知道 我很幸福
I have a very good job that I enjoy, a lovely home,
我有一份令我乐在其中的好工作 温馨的家
a healthy and smart child...
一个健康聪明的孩子
Yeah, but...
话是没错 但是
And I love the man I'm going to marry.
而且我马上就要嫁给我深爱的男人
That is pretty good.
这还真不错
Pretty good.
非常不错
I mean, if I were you, and I had me,
如果我是你 找了我这样优秀的男人
I wouldn't write anything down on a list either.
我的遗愿清单上也确实没什么好写的了
You're teasing me.
你在笑我
I am.
是的
But look at you.
看看你
You know, this... these are just little things.
你知道的 这都是些微不足道的小事情
You know, where I want to go, you know,
你看 我想去哪里一游
climb things, go to outer space, huh?
爬山 去太空旅行
What, lean on the Tower of Pisa?
靠在比萨斜塔上
Did you get your tuxedo?
你有没有拿你的礼服
I will. We should probably
还没 我会去拿的 我们应该
decide where we want to have our reception.
决定在哪里办婚宴
Founding Fathers.
开国元勋餐厅
Great free wings.
美味的免费鸡翅
Oh, a better place obviously.
肯定要换一个更好的地方
We don't get married every day;
我们不是每天都结婚
our wedding shouldn't feel like an everyday thing.
我们的婚礼不能办得稀松平常
I love every day.
我喜欢每天
Hold on, turn that thing off.
等等 把那东西关了
What? I'm not... She can't see.
为什么 我才不要 她看不见
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表