What is it? I mean, you're clearly upset about something.
那是什么事 你显然有点心烦
I took my orals for my doctorate.
我参加了博士答辩
I thought you said that those were postponed.
你不是说推迟了嘛
I lied.
我撒谎了
I went and I failed.
我去了 还挂了
I'm a failure.
我是个失败者
And a liar,
还说谎
which, interestingly, doesn't concern me
有意思的是 现在我
as much as the failure part right now.
更在意失败这件事
Right. You know what? It's all right.
没错 没关系
Everybody stumbles.
大家都会犯错
You just have to accept it, move forward, try again, right?
你只能接受 继续努力 再试一次
But my work has been terrible.
可我工作太不在状态了
I've been overlooking really obvious things.
我总是忽略特别明显的东西
And Dr. Brennan is gonna fire me, I know it.
布纳恩博士会辞掉我的 我知道
Just tell Dr. Brennan what happened.
把事情跟布纳恩博士直说
I'm sure she'll understand what you're going through.
我相信她会理解你的
Are we talking about the same Dr. Brennan, Lance?
我们说的是同一个布纳恩博士吗 兰斯
The one who demands perfection?
要求完美的那个吗
You want me to tell that Dr. Brennan that I'm a failure?
你希望我告诉布纳恩博士我是个失败者吗
Trust me. She'll understand.
相信我 她会理解的
I really have missed you, Lance.
我真的想念你 兰斯
And the sex.
还有滚床单
Just talk to Dr. Brennan, all right?
去跟布纳恩博士说吧
Not... not about the sex.
别 别提滚床单的事
No?
不说吗
God, no.
真别
So, the squints found a piece of twine
斜眼发现了一撮麻绳
we might be able to link to Sari's brother.
可能跟纱丽的哥哥有关
Her brother? Yeah.
她哥哥吗 是的
Nah, they were close, Seeley.
不 他们很亲密 瑟雷
I can't see him killing her.
我不觉得他会杀她
So, you never saw them fight?
你从没见过他们吵架吗
Okay, you never saw him do that whole
你从没听过他那些
women-are-less-than-men thing?
"女人不如男人"之类的言论吗
You're talking about a cultural bias that doesn't fit.
你说的是文化偏见 跟这没关系
They emigrated to the U.S. voluntarily.
他们自愿移♥民♥美国
They begged to come.
他们求着来的
So they were perfect.
所以他们很完美嘛
Look, we got off on the wrong foot, I get that.
听着 我知道我们之前有些误会
But we've known each other for a long time.
可我们是老相识了
Look, you can't protect your assets and your agency,
你不能老护着自己的人和部门
while we're laying all the facts on the table.
我们都把事实摆出来了
Okay, sure, they fought sometimes,
好吧 他们有时会争吵
but like brothers and sisters do.
但正常兄妹都这样
It's hard adjusting to a new life.
人们很难适应新生活
You've seen that in witness protection cases.
你也见过那些证人保护案例
It's worse moving to another country.
搬到别的国家更难过
But he loved her, Seeley.
可他爱她 瑟雷
Bones, what are you doing here?
骨头 你在这干吗
I checked the ligature marks on Sari's bones,
我查看了纱丽骨头上的绑扎痕迹
and the jute gardening twine is a match.
与黄麻纤维编成的麻绳吻合
Also, Cam confirmed that it was Sari's tissue in the weave.
而且凯也确认织物上的组织是纱丽的
Yeah, she called.
她打电♥话♥说过了
Also, Angela checked Aziz Nazeri's credit card receipts
安琪拉查看了阿齐兹·纳扎里的信♥用♥卡♥收据
he bought a disposable cell phone
他三周前从阿波马托克斯电器城
from Appomattox Appliances three weeks ago.
买♥♥了一部一次性手♥机♥
He already had a cell phone.
他有一部手♥机♥了
I have the number. Aziz made minimum wage.
我有他手♥机♥号♥ 阿齐兹拿最低工资
If he was buying another phone,
要是他再买♥♥一部手♥机♥
that means he was hiding something.
就意味着他想隐藏什么
Are you sure that you guys know nothing about this?
你确定你们对此一无所知吗
Are we doing this again?
又要再来一遍吗
No. Sari was my asset, not Aziz.
不知道 我的线人是纱丽 不是阿齐兹
Angela got the make and serial number of the phone
安琪拉拿到了手♥机♥的厂家和序列号♥
so she could trace the calls using Aziz's location.
她可以追踪阿齐兹的位置
He called a number in Helsinki
他打给了一个赫尔辛基的号♥码
that reroutes transmissions to Afghanistan
转到了阿富汗的
to the town of Ghazni. Man.
加慈尼市 天呐
He didn't want his calls traced.
他不希望被追踪
When was the last call made?
最后一次电♥话♥是什么时候
Two days before Sari was killed, and then nothing.
纱丽被杀前两天 之后就没有了
It's Jamaal Ahmad. What?
是贾马尔·艾哈迈德 什么
He's one of Ibrahim's guys.
他是易卜拉欣的人
The agency's been tracking him. He's in Ghazni.
局里一直在追踪他 他在加慈尼
And you were gonna tell me this when?
你打算什么时候告诉我
I didn't think it was relevant.
我不知道和这有关
I told you now, didn't I?
我现在不是告诉你了吗
Fine. Let's go get Aziz.
很好 我们去找阿齐兹吧
I'm coming with you. Uh, I don't think that's a good idea.
我和你们一起去 我觉得不太好
I'm Booth's partner, and I wasn't talking to you.
我是布斯的搭档 没跟你说话
I think maybe you should stay back.
你还是别去了
It could be a little dangerous.
可能会有点危险
Three well-trained people questioning one man?
三个训练有素的人审问一个人
Am I the only one who isn't afraid?
就我一个不怕吗
Sounds like you work for the insurance company.
好像你为保险公♥司♥打工一样
Are you coming? Yeah.
走不走 来了
Right.
好吧
How can you possibly think I had any connection to Ibrahim?!
你怎么会认为我跟易卜拉欣有联♥系♥呢
He murdered my sister!
他谋杀了我妹妹
We know you bought a phone to call Ghazni.
我们知道你买♥♥了部手♥机♥打到加兹尼
Who were calling, huh? Jamaal Ahmad?
打给谁呢 贾马尔·艾哈迈德吧
You were on Ibrahim's death list, Aziz.
你可是在易卜拉欣的死亡名单上 阿齐兹
Why are you calling his number two guy?
为什么会打给他的二号♥人物呢
Bones! Nice hit! Good hit there, Bones.
骨头 干得好 打得漂亮 骨头
All right, let's go. Talk. Come on!
好了 我们谈谈吧
I wanted to go home.
我想回家
And Jamaal Ahmad was the only one
贾马尔·艾哈迈德是唯一
who could make that happen.
能帮我的人
He could talk to Ibrahim and make peace for me.
他可以跟易卜拉欣谈 替我跟他们修好
I got you and Sari out of there.
我把你和纱丽弄到这儿来
You said you wanted to go.
你说过你想离开那
No. I said I had to go,
不 我说的是我不得不走
because of what Sari did.
就是因为纱丽做的事情
I never wanted to go.
我从来没想离开
In Afghanistan, I was respected.
在阿富汗 我受人尊敬
Here, I cut the lawn for rich people.
但在这儿 我却要给富人修草坪
No, they would never let you back in,
不 他们永远不可能让你回去的
You got to know that. They might.
你明白的 他们可能
Sari became a traitor when she started
在纱丽开始为中情局工作的时候
working with the CIA.
她就成了叛国♥贼♥
If he killed her,
如果杀了她
Aziz would prove his loyalty to Ibrahim.
阿齐兹就可以向易卜拉欣表明他的忠心
No. I wanted to take her home.
不是这样 我想带她回家
That's where our life was. Sari couldn't go back.
那儿才是我们的生活所在 纱丽不可能回去
You always told us everything was possible.
你总是告诉我们一切皆有可能
But she didn't want to go back. She was clear on that.
但是她不想回去 她想的很明白
You always thought you knew her so well, huh?
你总是认为自己很了解她
Well, did you know, in the past month,
那你知道在过去的一个月里
she would leave the house at night?
她会在晚上离开家吗
Sometimes be gone until morning?
知道她有时直到早上才回来吗
This is America, Aziz.
这是美国 阿齐兹
Women are free to live the life they want.
女人可以自♥由♥地过她们想过的生活
You had no idea she was disappearing at night?
你不知道她晚上不在吗
She's really not helping, Seeley.
她可没帮上什么忙 瑟雷
No, she kind of is, all right?
不 她没说错 不是吗
A source, what, changes her behavior?
一个线人改变了她的行为习惯
And what do you do? You just, what, brush it off?
而你做了什么 你只是当没看见吗
Is that how you were trained?
你就是这么受训练的吗
Yeah, I told you she was acting strange, but you did nothing.
没错 我告诉过你她举止反常 但你无动于衷
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表