the First Lady handpicked this location
第♥一♥夫♥人♥钦点了这个地段
to kick off her Urban Green Thumb program.
来开展她的城市园艺活动
And now she's handpicked you to
而现在她钦点了你
investigate a death on the property.
来调查这里的一起死亡事件
No, no, no. She handpicked the FBI and then...
不不不 她是钦点了联调局 然后
they picked me.
联调局选择了我
So the First Lady secondhand handpicked you.
所以第♥一♥夫♥人♥间接钦点了你
Yeah, I guess so.
我想是这样的
And I'll tell you what, I will take that.
我觉得你这说法不错
Looks like animals unearthed the remains.
看起来有些动物在挖尸体
Oh, is that vomit? Yep.
那是呕吐物吗 是的
I'll run a sample through the LC-MS
我去一些样品
back at the lab, but...
回实验室跑一边液相色谱仪 不过
Okay, I'm gonna upwind.
好吧 我要往逆风的方向避一避
You guys can have fun picking through the vomit.
你们几位就尽情收拾这摊呕吐物吧
This looks to be the pelvis and the femur bone
这个像是某只常见的
of a common ground squirrel.
地松鼠的骨盆和股骨
Which means we're most likely dealing with coyote vomit.
也就是说我们很可能在处理郊狼的呕吐物
Or a whole pack of them, judging from the amount.
根据呕吐量 说不定是整个一群郊狼
First instar larvae of the aptly named
这种初孵幼虫被恰当地称为
Calliphora vomitoria
黑颊丽蝇[字面意思含有呕吐]
mean these pieces of person have been here about two days.
它表明这个人的碎尸已经被丢在这里两天了
There appears to be severe trauma to the rib cage.
他的胸腔处貌似受过严重的创伤
No teeth marks, so this... isn't from the coyotes.
没有齿痕 所以...这不是郊狼吐的
I wonder what made them so sick.
我想知道它们怎么会病成这样
Maybe drugs in the victim's system?
说不定是受害者体内有毒药
Probably the wheat.
也许是小麦
Rained a couple of days ago, and when the grain gets wet,
几天前下过雨 谷物被打湿了
it releases a toxin known as vomitoxin.
小麦就会释放一种致吐毒素
Which, as the name implies--
正如它的名字...
We get it, Dr. Hodgins.
我们懂了 哈金斯博士
Yeah.
好吧
Based on the slightly receding zygomatic,
根据这略微凹陷的颧骨来看
the victim is Caucasian.
受害者是白种人
I can't tell much more until we get the remains back to the lab.
得把尸骨运回实验室 我才能继续分♥析♥
Nobody saw anything.
没人注意到任何情况
There was no... security tapes,
这里也没有监控录像
no one reported anything-- ah, i don't think this is
没人报告任何事件 我觉得
what the First Lady had in mind, you know,
这可不是第♥一♥夫♥人♥号♥召大家做园艺时
when she wanted everyone to garden.
脑中所能想到的东西
Maybe someone just didn't want to spring for a funeral.
也许有人只是不想花葬礼的钱
Okay. Put these little things down,
好吧 把你的小眼镜戴上
continue to look through your vomit.
继续研究你的呕吐物吧
Bones, don't bring those into the vehicle--
骨头 别把那玩意带进车里
Can you just hold this for me?
你能帮我拿下这个吗
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不
You don't want it? No, no, no, no. I don't want that.
你不想拿它吗 不 不 不想
Hey, Angela, they should be back with the remains any minute.
安吉拉 他们马上就该带着尸体回来了
Wendell, what happened to you?
温德尔 你怎么了
Oh, a hockey game. I got checked.
冰球比赛 我被人拦住了
What is it with men that they're willing to die for a ball?
为什么男人都愿意为个球去死呢
It's a puck. Yeah, I mean, it's still round.
冰球是扁的 是啊 但也是圆的嘛
You wear your injury well, though.
不过你负伤也很帅
Ah, so you like a rugged, damaged man.
看来你喜欢那种带伤的粗犷男子
Well, yeah. I know I shouldn't, but I do.
是啊 我知道不应该 可我就是喜欢
Does Brennan know about your arm? I'm fine.
布纳恩知道你手臂的事吗 我没事
'Cause if she didn't think you were up to speed,
因为如果她觉得你跟不上进度
then you could... I'm fine.
那么你就... 我没事
And rugged, remember?
而且我很粗犷 记得吗
Hey, can I sign your cast?
我能在你的石膏上签名吗
Yeah. I can sell it for a lot when you're famous.
可以啊 等你出了名我就卖♥♥它一大笔钱
There's blunt force trauma to the rib cage.
他的胸腔处受到了钝力创伤
The tibias and fibulas are fractured.
胫骨和腓骨断裂
The grave was shallow and short.
那个墓穴又浅又短
The assailant might've broken the legs
攻击者肯定把他的腿折断了
so the victim would fit.
这样才能把受害者放进去
Probably in a hurry.
说不定是匆匆忙忙的
Yeah, or not strong enough
是啊 不然就是他没力气
to dig a grave big enough.
挖一个足够大的墓穴
Between the vomit and the body,
我们在呕吐物和尸体之间
we have most of the tissue.
找到了大部分身体组织
So the coyotes vomited the guy back onto himself.
所以郊狼咬了这人 又吐回了他身上
We don't know that the victim was male yet, Mr. Bray.
我们还不知道这受害人是男是女 布雷先生
Are you sure you're up to this?
你确定没问题吗
Aw, it's just a little boo-boo, right?
一点磕碰而已 是吧
Absolutely.
当然啦
Hey, Angie, nice mermaid.
安吉 美人鱼画得漂亮
Uh, the rim around the auricular surface indicates
耳状面边缘表明
an age of late 20s, early 30s.
这人的年龄在25到35之间
And the heart-shaped pelvic inlet suggests gender
心形骨盆口说明了性别
so... I don't think
这是个... 我觉得
we need bones to let us know that the victim was a male.
我们不需要用骨头来断定性别
We have no other way, Dr. Saroyan.
我们没有别的办法 瑟罗博士
I think we do.
我认为有
That mangled piece of meat is his...? Yeah.
那堆碎肉是他的... 是的
Breaking my arm seems like nothing now.
我的手臂骨折跟这比起来真是不值一提
Yeah.
成功了
The rib cage is completely crushed.
他的胸腔完全损坏了
The lungs have been reduced to...
他的肺已经被缩小成了
a kind of organ pudding.
布丁大小
I don't believe this.
难以置信
No, it's true. I recovered a portion of them
不 这是真的 我在从他眼窝里
as I was scooping vomit out of the victim's eye socket.
挖出呕吐物的时候 复原了其中一部分
Bones, do you remember that conversation we had
骨头 你还记得我们讨论过
about people trying to eat?
人们想要吃饭的问题吗
Yes.
记得
Of course. Yes.
当然 我记得
Well, I'm a little disappointed
我有一点失望
because what will be our lunch conversation? I got it.
午饭时间还能谈什么 我明白
You like bones; you love broken bones, right? Okay, so...
你喜欢骨头 喜欢断裂的骨头 那么
check out this video I shot of me and Wendell playing hockey.
看看这段我和温德尔一起打冰球的视频
Right... there.
就是...这里
Can I see that again?
能再看一次吗
Yeah, sure, take it. Look, huh?
当然 拿去吧 看吧
That's the exact moment where Wendell broke his arm.
那就是温德尔手臂骨折的时刻
That's not right.
这不太对劲
No, his was a compound fracture.
不对 他那是复合骨折
It's a hockey play. It happens all the time.
这可是冰球 这事经常发生的
It's a fair hit.
合理冲撞
Can you send that video to me?
能把这段视频发给我吗
Yeah, sure. That's a good piece i shot, right?
当然 我拍得很好吧
It's very cinematic.
简直是电影级别的
Yeah.
是的
This is better conversation.
比刚才聊的好多了
I ran the victim's DNA through
我用在DNA数据库
CODIS and came up empty.
搜索了受害人的DNA 没有结果
How are things on your end?
你那头怎么样
Nothing in Missing Persons
失踪人口库没有结果
so I'm running my facial reconstruction
所以我在用我的面部重建图
through the national DMV database.
查询国家车管所的数据库
Ah, and apparently, he did not drive.
显然 他也不开车
Hey, so I found this bloody napkin in the victim's pants.
我在受害者裤子里找到了血淋淋的手帕
There's a logo printed on the napkin beneath all the blood.
在血迹底下印了一个标记
Angie, I thought you might have a way
安吉 你或许有办法
to separate the logo from the blood.
从血迹中分离出标记来
Yeah, I-I do, actually.
是的 我确实可以
I'll snap a photo using an 87 filter, and...
我用87滤光器给它拍张照
that should black out any visible light.
这样应该就能把一切可见光都去掉了
The blood on the napkin should radiate at one wavelength
手帕上的血迹应该发射同一种波长
while the logo should radiate at another.
而标记的波长应该是另一种
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表