from a passing boat to fix my sail.
来修补我的帆
Lana could've let that go.
拉娜本可放过这种小事
But, no, she had me disqualified for it.
可她做不到 害我被取消了资格
You'd be pretty pissed, too.
要是你肯定也会很愤怒
So in your perception of events,
从你的角度来看
Lana cost you everything.
拉娜害你失去了一切
She did cost me everything.
她确实害我失去了一切
I lost my endorsements.
我失去了赞助商
I wasn't allowed to compete.
被禁止参赛
My family practically disowned me.
我的家人几乎和我断绝了关系
Now, you sunk your boat
你沉了自己的船
in the exact same way that Lana's killer sunk hers.
凶手也用了同样的方式沉了拉娜的船
Look, anyone familiar with sailboats knows
任何熟悉帆船的人都知道
the easiest way to sink one is by pulling the transducer.
取下转换器是最简单的沉船方式
Okay.
好吧
Well, where were you the day that Lana was murdered?
拉娜被杀当天你在哪里
Okay, look.
听着
I've served time...
我进过监狱
so I know you're fishing,
我知道你没有证据
and I don't have to stay here.
我可以离开
If you have any other questions,
如果你有任何其他问题
find someone who cares.
谁关心这破事你就去问谁吧
There is no way I would ever go out in a boat like this.
我是绝不会坐这样的船出海的
I'm gonna start calling you Popeye.
从现在开始我将称你"大力水手"
Hey, I won a few races in my day.
哥我还赢过几场竞赛呢
Oh, yacht club? It was mandatory.
在游艇俱乐部吗 必修课啊
Hey, the boat's outboard motor is missing.
船的舷外发动机不见了
Maybe she didn't need it.
也许她觉得用不上
Can you enlarge the image?
能把照片放大吗
All right, see these marks?
看见这些痕迹了吗
This is where the motor
发动机平时会被
would normally be clamped on.
固定在这里
Maybe she left it at home that day or something.
也许她当天把发动机留在家了
No, that's unlikely.
不太可能
Why? What are you thinking?
为什么这么说 你怎么看
Hey, was her dinghy found with the boat?
找到船的时候看到救生艇了吗
Oh, according to the Coast Guard files,
据海岸警卫队的报告上说
no dinghy or outboard motor were ever recovered.
他们没有找到救生艇或舷外发动机
Yeah, of course not. What?
那是当然了 什么意思
Whoever killed Lana probably put the motor on the dinghy
杀死拉娜的凶手一定是在沉了船之后
to get back to shore after sinking the boat.
把发动机安到救生艇上驶回海岸
That's why neither was ever found.
所以才都消失了
I'd like to help, Seeley.
我也想帮你 瑟雷
But Dr. Brennan has no evidence
可是布纳恩博士没有任何证据
to link these cases to a serial killer.
将这些案子和连环杀手联♥系♥起来
Has she ever asked for something like this before?
她以前提过这样的请求吗
That's not the point.
这不是重点
That's exactly the point, okay?
这就是重点 明白吗
She's having nightmares, okay?
她最近一直在做噩梦
She can't stop thinking about these cold cases.
她没法将这些案子抛到脑后
I'm gonna get in trouble
要是我挪动资金让她
for spending funds to allow her to pursue a dead end.
做无谓的调查 我会惹上麻烦
And if I don't report what she's doing,
如果我不向上头报告她的情况
I'm hiding expenses and I could get fired.
我就是在隐瞒开支 我可能会丢掉工作
So just let her find out, that it's a -- it's a dead end.
那就让她去查 让她发现这是无谓的
You know she's gonna admit it if she's wrong.
你也知道 她要是发现错了她会承认的
I do?
真的吗
Just let this play this out.
船到桥头自然直
I'm sure you can get creative with the paperwork.
我相信你能迈过文书工作这一关的
Do you believe her, Seeley?
你相信她吗 瑟雷
I want to.
我想要相信她
Don't you?
你不也是一样吗
I'll see what I can do.
我尽力而为
Aw, man.
我的天
Yacht clubs, sailing, prep schools.
游艇俱乐部 航海 私立学校
You're dealing very well with the loss of your fortune.
失去了这么多钱 你却如此镇定
Truthfully, I thought it would be harder.
说实话 我以为会很难接受
But I don't know, when I'm at work,
可我也说不明白 工作的时候
I'm not thinking about money, you know?
我没在想钱的事 你懂吗
When I'm with Angela and Michael Vincent,
我和安琪拉和迈克尔·文森特在一起时
it never crosses my mind.
更不会想到钱
I mean, even with you.
就算是和你在一起也是
The coffee's good, the company.
咖啡好喝 又与好友在一起
I'm impressed.
我对你刮目相看
As long as a person has enough,
只要能得到充足
they don't need more.
就不需要更多
And I've got more than enough.
我拥有的东西够多的了
'Cause I saw pictures of that, uh,
我见过你以前在威尔士拥有的
estate you had in Wales.
那幢庄园的照片
Oh, yeah.
对哦
Okay, now that place was sweet.
那庄园确实挺霸道的
Oh, man, I do miss that.
天呐 我是挺想那地方的
Thank you very much.
真是太感谢你了
So, I found out who paid off the medical examiner.
我找到贿赂法医的人了
The $1.9 million that Leslie Dollinger received
莱斯利·多林格收到的190万美元
was from the Kestech Transpo Corporation.
来自凯斯坦克运输公♥司♥
Who owns Kestech?
谁拥有凯斯坦克的所有权
Well, I had to dig deep
我被迫做了很多调查
because Kestech is owned
因为拥有凯斯坦克所有权的
by a holding company which is owned
是一家控股公♥司♥ 而这家公♥司♥的所有权
by a bunch of other holding companies,
又属于数多其他控股公♥司♥
but I tracked it down.
不过我最后查到了
Kestech is part of the McNamara Corporation.
凯斯坦克是麦克纳马拉公♥司♥的一部分
Oh, my god, the McNamaras.
天呐 原来是麦克纳马拉家族
Yeah, McNamara -- they're as rich as you were.
是啊 他们和你们以前一样有钱
Nah, they were richer. I mean that-that's
他们的钱更多 全是靠
railroad and oil money.
铁路和石油产业赚的钱
My dad used to play golf
我爸曾经和他们家的族长
with the patriarch, Giles.
贾尔斯玩高尔夫
I mean, our families, we hung out together.
我们两家人曾经一起玩乐
Okay.
好吧
The financial trail leads right to your old friends.
可是财政记录表示他们是背后主谋
The McNamaras paid off Leslie Dollinger
麦克纳马拉家族为了隐瞒拉娜真正的死因
to cover up Lana's murder.
贿赂了莱斯利·多林格
Okay, so how is Lana Brewster then
那拉娜·布鲁斯特又和麦克纳马拉家族
connected to the McNamaras?
有什么关联呢
Trent.
特伦特
Excuse me?
抱歉 你说什么
Trent McNamara.
特伦特· 麦克纳马拉
Hey, didn't Lana's brother
拉娜的哥哥不是说过
say she had a boyfriend?
她有个男朋友吗
And you think it was him?
你觉得是他吗
His father was always bailing him out of one mess or another.
他父亲总是在清理他惹的烂摊子
He also went through girls like they were toys.
而且他换女友就像换玩具一样快
Trent McNamara was a nasty piece of work.
特伦特· 麦克纳马拉可不是个好东西
Trent McNamara was a pretty troubled kid.
特伦特· 麦克纳马拉从小就不是省油的灯
He got kicked out of four prep schools for cheating,
他因作弊 吸毒和袭击曾被
drugs and assault.
四所私立学校开除
Wai-wait a second. What kind of assault?
等等 什么样的人身侵犯
Fighting mostly. The last school tried
大多是打架 最后一所学校
to channel that aggression into fencing.
希望他能把愤怒转向钻研剑术
And he was good, but he got kicked out of that, too,
他剑术很好 可最后还是被开除了
when he took the tip of his foil.
当他把花剑拿出来的时候
What are you saying? He actually stabbed someone?
你说什么 他真的捅伤了某个人吗
In psychological terms, the kid was a mess.
在心理方面 那孩子就是一团糟
And get this, two days after Lana's body was found,
再听听这个 在拉娜的尸体被发现的两天后
his father shipped him off
他父亲把他送到了
to some private school in Switzerland.
瑞士的一所私立学校
Oh-ho, okay. Fleeing the country and falsified coroner's report.
好吧 逃出国还伪造了验尸官的报告
It doesn't look good for Trent.
情况似乎对特伦特不太好啊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表