Do you recall Trent was a fencer
你还记得特伦特是个击剑手吗
and this wound is congruent with a sharpened foil?
这个伤口与削尖的花剑一致
Trent McNamara didn't murder Lana Brewster.
特伦特· 麦克纳马拉没有谋杀拉娜·布鲁斯特
Because Trent McNamara is not a woman?
就因为特伦特· 麦克纳马拉不是女人吗
Exactly.
是的
Dr. Saroyan wanted me to ask you to return to the lab.
瑟罗医生想让我叫你回到实验室去
Our first priority is solving Lana Brewster's murder.
我们应该优先解决拉娜·布鲁斯特的谋杀案
So you don't believe me, either.
所以说你也不相信我
It's not about belief.
这和相不相信没关系
It's about the evidence.
要有证据才行
You taught me that.
这是你教我的
If Dr. Saroyan wants us to get back to the lab,
如果瑟罗医生想要我们回到实验室
we should...
我们应该...
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
You're not supposed to be here.
你不该出现在这里
Yeah, I'm not here in an official capacity...
我不是以官方身份出现在这儿的
I don't care why you're here.
我不管你为什么会在这里
This family's been harassed enough.
这个家已经被骚扰得够多了
Now if you don't leave this property... It's okay.
现在如果你不离开这里... 没关系
It's okay, Donna.
没关系 唐娜
Jack, why are you here?
杰克 你为什么在这儿
I told him to leave, Mr. McNamara.
我说过让他离开了 麦克纳马拉先生
I can call the guys... It's okay.
我可以叫那些人... 没事
I got this. You can work around back right now.
我来处理这个 你现在可以回去工作了
You know I'm not supposed to talk to you, Jack.
你知道我不该和你谈话的 杰克
Yeah? Then you let me talk.
是吗 那你让我来说
I never liked you, Trent.
我从没喜欢过你 特伦特
You were that guy,
你是那种
the one who took pleasure
以折磨
in tormenting the weaker kids.
比你弱小的孩子为乐的人
Is this going some place?
你在暗指什么呢
You know, I remember the night
你知道吗 我记得
that you slept over at my place.
你在我家度过的那一晚
And my mom and dad,
我的父母
they came in to say good night,
进来说晚安
and they gave me a hug and a kiss.
然后还拥抱亲吻了我
You know, I didn't think anything of it.
我当时什么都没多想
But you asked if something special was happening.
但你问我是不是有什么特别的事发生了
You said you couldn't remember
你说过你记不得
if your parents ever did that.
你父母是否曾做过这样的事
And of course, you made fun of me,
当然了 你取笑了我
because you were supposed to be strong.
因为你理应是坚强的
But I saw how much you wished it was you.
但我看得出来你多么希望那个人是你
And that's probably why we never hung out after that,
这也可能是我们此后再没一起玩的原因
'cause you were embarrassed that I saw that.
你因为我看穿了你而感到尴尬
And you think I'm the same.
而且你觉得我也是那种人
You think that I killed Lana.
你认为是我杀了拉娜
I get it. You didn't have to drive
我明白了 你没必要
all the way out here to tell me that.
特地开车过来告诉我这事的
But I don't, Trent.
我并没有这么认为 特伦特
I think you did love Lana.
我觉得你的确爱着拉娜
And...
而且
I don't think you would kill someone
我不认为你会杀死一个
who gave you what you wanted for so long.
给予你你渴望已久的东西的人
You're the only one, Jack.
你是唯一一个这么想的人 杰克
The remains from the six Ghost Killer murders are missing.
那六具幽灵杀手谋杀案里的遗骸都失踪了
No, they aren't.
不 它们没失踪
I assigned them to Dr. Edison.
我把它们交给了埃迪森博士
And there is no Ghost Killer.
根本没有什么幽灵杀手
Not yet, at least.
最起码现在还没有
I'll have them sent back to me.
我会把它们要回去的
No, you won't.
不 不行
I'm your boss, Dr. Brennan.
我是你的上司 布纳恩博士
Don't forget that.
不要忘记这一点
Everyone's colluding, working against me.
所有人都商量好了和我对着干
I don't understand
我不明白
why would you give those remains to Dr. Edison?
你为什么会把那些遗骸交给埃迪森博士呢
Because Dr. Edison is an objective eye.
因为埃迪森博士可以保持客观
Perhaps, but I'm better.
也许吧 但我比他更客观
Not when you don't see clearly.
在你没看清事实前你可做不到客观
You want those six murders solved, don't you?
你想要破掉这六桩谋杀案对不对
That means that I have to assign
这就意味着我得合理分配资源
resources in pursuit of that end.
争取早日破案
But to do that, I have to convince the board,
但为了这些事 我得说服董事会
beyond the shadow of a doubt,
让他们相信
that there is, in fact, a serial killer.
事实上有一个连环杀手
And my word isn't enough? Would it be for you?
我的那些话还不够吗 可你会信吗
With no evidence?
在没有证据的情况下
Look, I am trying to help you,
听着 我正试图帮你
Dr. Brennan. And I think you know
布纳恩博士 我觉得你知道
there is no one in the world
这世上没有人可以像埃迪森博士一样
that would work harder to impress you than Dr. Edison.
为了给你留下深刻印象而更加努力工作
That is not true.
不是这样的
Of all the people working at the Jeffersonian,
在杰斐逊实验室工作的所有人当中
he is the least awed by my abilities.
他是最不敬佩我能力的人
That is absolutely true,
如果你的意思和你刚才的话
if you mean the complete opposite.
完全相反的话 这的确没错
I've already done so much work already.
我已经做了如此多的工作了
I have binders filled with findings.
我的文件夹里全都是各种发现
Then I suggest you give those to Dr. Edison,
那么我建议你把它们交给埃迪森博士
because he is the one who will determine whether or not
因为他是那个判定我们是否
we're looking for a serial killer.
是在寻找一个连环杀手的人
That is my decision.
这是我的决定
You can't tell Cam.
你可不能告诉凯
Tell Cam what?
告诉凯什么
Well... these weapons
这些凶器
are for the Lana Brewster murder.
是拉娜·布鲁斯特谋杀案中找到的
But these are for the Ghost Killer.
但这些则是幽灵杀手案中的
The Ghost Killer?
幽灵杀手
We owe it to Brennan, don't we?
这是我们欠布纳恩的 对吧
Even if it comes to nothing?
即使这最后可能什么都不是吗
You really are a wonderful guy.
你真是个好人
Even if you did sleep with a Binky.
即使你曾在睡觉时抱着毛绒玩具
You don't make that sound as good as it was.
你可没让这听上去像实际那样美好
Sorry, uh... what did you need, Angie?
抱歉 安琪你需要什么吗
Yeah, uh...it's Trent.
没错 是关于特伦特的
Uh, Booth just called.
布斯刚打电♥话♥来了
Trent shot himself.
特伦特开枪自尽了
What?
什么
I-I just saw him.
我 我刚去看过他
What did the note say?
遗书上怎么说
Um, I-I don't think there was a note.
我 我觉得没有遗书
After everything that happened,
在这一切都发生了之后
Trent would've left a note.
特伦特应该会留下遗书的
Okay, Cam can check.
好吧 凯能去查一下
She's going out there now.
她正在往那里去的路上
I'm going, too. Honey, I don't...
我马上也过去 宝贝 我不
I have to, Angie, okay? I can help.
安琪 我得去 我能帮上忙的
The window was closed,
窗户是关着的
and I wasn't too sure...
而且我不确定
I thought Dr. Brennan would come.
我以为布纳恩博士会过来
This is all flesh.
这都是人的血肉
Not her domain.
不是她擅长的领域
I don't believe this.
我不敢相信
Are you sure you're okay, Dr. Hodgins?
你确定你还好吗 哈金斯博士
Yes. I have a job to do.
是的 我有工作要做
We can get somebody else to gather the particulates...
我们能找其他人来收集现场微粒的
They might miss something.
他们可能会漏掉什么东西的
I can do this, Cam.
我能行的 凯
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表