What did he want from you?
他想从你这里得到什么
Encryption codes to break into a BMW 7 Series.
用来偷一辆宝马七系的破解密♥码♥
I told him no, but he begged me.
我叫他别做 但他恳求我
Said it's just one car.
他说就这一辆车
I guess he wasn't gonna make it.
我猜他不会成功的
He was a good guy.
他是个好人
Said he didn't have a choice.
他说他别无选择
You know, I told him, "Let me do it."
我告诉他 "让我去做吧"
But he wouldn't let me.
但他不让
Said it'd be safer if I didn't get involved.
他说我不卷进来比较安全
I should've went with him.
我应该和他一起去的
So this is everything you were able
所以这是你能从化粪池内容物里
to get from the septic fluid?
提取出的所有东西
Everything made of silicone.
是所有硅质的东西
Unfortunately this is just
不幸的是 这只是
shattered substrate from a motherboard.
一块主板的一些碎片
Well, any clue what it used to be?
那你知道这东西原来是什么吗
From this?
就凭着这些碎片吗
This could be anything.
可以是任何东西
Uh, cell phone, digital camera.
像是手♥机♥ 数码相机
Maybe even a toaster.
甚至可能是一个烤面包机
Our best bet in recovering anything
要复原所有的东西
is to do a JTAG examination.
只能做JTAG检测碰碰运气了
And by best bet, you mean...?
碰运气 就是说
Approximately slim to none.
几乎没有可能
For you.
给你的
From the right fifth rib.
从右侧第五肋骨里出来的
What is it?
这是什么
Appears to be a piece of a silicone chip.
看上去像是一小块硅片
Which might help you in completing your puzzle.
这也许能帮你完成你的拼图
Wow, good job there, brother.
干得很好嘛 哥们
I couldn't have done it without all the support I get here.
没有大家的支持我是做不到的
Part of that is the way you look.
你的模样帮了不少忙
It's not...
这不
just about the money.
不只是钱的事
My father always wanted me to defect.
我父亲总想让我叛离古巴
He wanted this life for me.
他想让我过上这样的生活
He fought the government, was sent to prison
他反抗政♥府♥ 被送进监狱
three times.
有三次之多
I couldn't leave him there alone.
我不能把他独自留在那里
When he died...
当他去世
My life here is for him.
我在这里为他而活
My success? It-it will show my people
我的成功 能告诉我的同胞
what's possible.
什么是可能的
Well, he's tough to dislike.
想讨厌他还真困难啊
Even though you need to take a cold shower.
不过看起来 你也得冷静一下
So, what you have here
这里有过去三个月
is every car theft report in Virginia in the past three months.
弗吉尼亚州所有的汽车盗窃案报告
This is not really my job, Booth.
这不是我的活吧 布斯
No, it is when the bureau is backlogged
不 但是当公务堆积成山
and there's budget cuts.
又要削减预算的时候 这就是你的活了
No, actually not.
不 其实不是的
I'm trained to...
我受训是为了
To catch the bad guys, okay?
为了抓坏人 对吧
If you don't pitch in to help catch the killer,
如果你不为抓到凶手出一份力
he goes free and it's on your head.
而他逃脱了制裁 这就算在你头上了
Now you're using guilt, Booth.
你在利用罪恶感 布斯
That-that's beneath you.
这 这有失你的水准
No, not really. See, I'm all about results.
不 不是 我只关心结果
I'm a result-oriented guy.
我是注重结果的人
Okay, so Benny and Horatio went after the luxury brand models.
好吧 那本尼和荷瑞修专偷豪车
Typically they'd go in the middle of the night,
他们通常在半夜出手
and they'd steal the car right out of the guy's garage.
从别人家的车♥库♥里直接偷取车辆
What are these ones? What are the ones with the Post-its?
那这些呢 这些有便利贴的是什么
Thefts that match Benny's M.O.
这是符合本尼作案手法的偷窃案
Geez.
不会吧
Five in the past three months.
在过去三个月中有五起
You're right, you know what?
你是对的 你知道吗
Benny wasn't reformed.
本尼没有改过自新
But look at the car he was driving, Booth.
但看看他开的车 布斯
It couldn't have been worth more than a grand, tops.
这车最多值一千块
According to forensic accounting,
根据法务会计
he had no money saved up.
他没有存款
Plus he was living in a repo yard.
加上他曾住在汽车回收场
What are you saying, all right?
你在说什么呢
I know he stole those cars.
我知道他偷了那些车
I'm not doubting your work, Booth.
我没有质疑你的工作 布斯
But something is off here, all right?
但这里有些东西不对头
If Benny was actually stealing these high-end cars,
如果本尼真的偷了这些高端车
why wasn't he making any money?
为什么他没有赚到钱呢
See, now that's what I do.
看到了吧 这才是我的工作
So, the good news is that I was able to determine
好消息是我能确认
that the chip found in the septic sludge
从化粪池和从本尼的肋骨中
and in Benny's rib
发现的硅片
came from the same digital recorder.
来自同一个数码录音笔
His boss made him carry one. Yeah.
他的老板让他带着一个的 对
It was the same make she gave him.
和她给他的那个是一样的
Now, I was able to run a full diagnostic.
现在 我可以运行一个全面诊断程序
I transferred all the binary code.
我转了所有二进制编码
But I was only able to retrieve
但我只能提取出这段
this 11-second audio clip.
十一秒的音频片段
Nah, I can't do this no more.
我不能再干这个了
I just want to work repo like I'm supposed to.
我只想干我应该做的汽车回收
Stealing cars ain't what I signed up for.
我可不是为了偷车才来的
Hey, what the hell you doing?!
你要干什么
Get off!
滚开
Get off of me!
离我远点
Oh, God, we're gonna...
天呐 我们要
Is there any audio of the person who's in the car with him?
有没有和他一起坐车的人的录音
No. None that comes through.
没有 什么都没有
Why would Benny record a conversation
本尼为什么要录下
that could be incriminating?
一段会受牵连的对话呢
Maybe he thought it was the only way
也许他觉得这是唯一的办法
to get whoever was in that car with him
来摆脱车上那个人
to leave him alone.
不受骚扰
I'm thinking it was his mentor Horatio.
我觉得是他的导师荷瑞修
Or his boss who told him to record everything.
也可能是让他录音的老板
Nah, I can't do this no more.
我不再干了
I just want to work repo like I'm supposed to.
我只想干我应该做的汽车回收
Stealing cars ain't what I signed up for.
我可不是为了偷车才来的
Hey, what the hell are you doing?!
你要干什么
Get off!
滚开
Get off of me!
离我远点
Oh, God, we're gonna...
天呐 我们要
Why you make me listen to that?
干吗让我听这个
I already said
我早就说过了
Benny getting killed is a damn shame.
本尼被杀 太可惜了
I can see you're overwhelmed with grief.
我能看出来你悲伤过度了
You know what?
告诉你吧
I didn't like you the second I saw you.
我一见到你就讨厌你
And you're just getting uglier by the minute.
你现在更难看了
Come on, I looked into your finances.
得了吧 我看过你的财务状况
You're, like, two months max from going out of business.
你有两个月没生意做了
That's because the economy's in recovery, ain't you heard?
因为经济正在复苏 没听说过吗
Which is fine and dandy for the rest of the country.
这对于其他人来说是最好不过
But for us in the repo game?
可对于回购来说呢
Recovery sucks.
复苏个屁啊
Why'd you hire Benny?
你为什么要雇本尼
You never hired a felon before.
你从来没雇过重罪犯
Christian charity a crime now?
慈善现在也是罪过了吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表