cannabis may also be effective
大♥麻♥也有助于
in fighting the growth of cancer cells.
抑制癌细胞生长
Plus, with a 80% mortality rate,
再说 80%的死亡率
why wouldn't you try anything that looks promising?
什么办法都值得一试
Listen, man, I just want you to know why I'm doing it,
听着 我只想让你知道我为什么吸大♥麻♥
and I would never do it when I'm working.
我工作的时候绝不会碰它
Hey, man, you don't have to make excuses on my account.
伙计 你不用向我解释
If I were in your shoes,
如果我是你
I'd be doing the exact same thing. It's for you.
我会做同样的选择 这个给你
Thanks.
谢了
Maybe we could keep this between us?
这事不要告诉其他人好吗
Of course, sure, but,
当然 不过
buddy, no one is gonna judge you for that.
兄弟 没人会因为这个说你闲话
Especially not here.
这里尤其不会
It looks like I'm taking one of your friends.
我好像带走了你的一位朋友
What is he doing here?
它怎么会在这
That's Dendroctonus frontalis, it's a southern pine beetle.
这是蠹额齐默尔曼 南方松甲虫
Okay. It's just that the log and all the trees around it
好吧 不过尸体周围的树木
are white oaks.
都是白橡木
This little guy got introduced to the log from someplace else.
这个小家伙是从别处带到木头里的
Hey, how'd it go with the college kid?
那个大学生你问到了什么
Not sure. He's pretty dumb for a smart kid.
不确定 作为聪明的学生他话太少了
I'm gonna keep an eye on him.
我会盯着他
Oh! Stupid game.
愚蠢的游戏
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Ah, some critical thinking game
骨头一直说个不停的
that Bones keeps talking about.
审辨式思维游戏
To improve your test score?
为了提高你测试分数
This is fine for the squints,
这对斜眼小分队很有效
but for me, you know what? I'm in the 90th percentile,
不过对我 我能答对90%
so, you know, if it ain't broke, then you know what I mean?
现在就很好了 明白我意思吧
Yes, I do.
是的
Good. You know what? Glad you agree.
很好 你能同意太好了
I just said I know what you mean.
我只是说我明白你的意思
This is the victim's sketch book.
这是受害者的素描簿
She was able to draw again when she started medicating.
她接受治疗后又能画画了
Wow, she was good. Yeah, very.
她画得很好 对 非常好
In my clinical training,
在我实践培训期间
we used subjects' artwork
我们将分♥析♥对象的作品
as a sort of window into their subconscious.
作为进入他们潜意识的窗户
Look at, look at this one.
看看这张
Wait a second. That's the security guard.
等一下 这是保安
Notice how he's staring at her.
看到他盯着她的方式了吗
He's ogling her in every image of him.
每张画里 他都在暗送秋波
And there are a lot.
这有很多张
No matter what's going on around him,
无论他周围发生了什么
he's always staring at her.
他都在盯着她
He wanted her.
他想得到她
And notice how far away she places herself from him
注意画中她都让自己远离保安
in every picture.
每张画都是
He's in love with Abby,
他爱上了艾比
and she didn't want anything to do with him.
她不想和他扯上任何关系
Maybe he couldn't take no for an answer.
也许他不能接受被拒绝
It's a logical conclusion.
符合逻辑的结论
I got that with no computer game, hmm?
不玩电脑游戏我也能得出这个结论
Hey. How about that?
我厉害吧
These are the last of the bone fragments
这是哈金斯在木头里
that Hodgins found in the log.
找到的最后一部分骨头碎片
Very good, Mr. Bray.
干得好 布雷先生
Your work on this case has been excellent.
这起案子里你的工作非常有价值
Thank you.
谢谢
How are your side-effects from chemotherapy?
化疗带来什么副作用了吗
They've been pretty severe.
非常严重
I was given metoclopramide
医生给我开了甲氧氯普胺
and granisetron, but the expense and the side-effects,
和格拉司琼 不过因为价格和副作用
they-they aren't agreeing with me.
它们不适合我用
There appears to be evidence of blunt-force trauma
证据显示在右下颌骨的水平枝
to the ascending ramus of the right mandible.
有钝器造成的伤害
The depressed collinear fracture's consistent
凹陷性共线骨折
with an impact from a curved blunt object.
与弧形钝器造成的打击相符
Perhaps you should try cannabis.
也许你该试试大♥麻♥
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
I would never recommend ingesting it recreationally,
我从来不会推荐它作为消遣
because it's illegal, but medicinally,
因为它是违法的 不过对于医疗
if the pharmaceuticals are problematic,
如果别的药都不起作用
I would definitely try it.
我一定会试一下的
Yeah, I'll keep that in mind.
我会记住的
Didn't Booth say that the college kid
布斯有没有说那个大学生
accused the security guard of hitting him with a flashlight?
说到保安用手电筒打了他的头
Yes.
是的
Well, the curved handle of the heavy flashlight
重手电筒的弧形把手
could have certainly caused this fracture to the mandible.
肯定能造成下颌骨的这种骨折
You think I killed her with my flashlight?! This is crazy!
你认为我用手电筒杀了她 这太疯狂了
Crazy? I don't know. What was it, Carl,
疯狂 我不知道 这是什么卡尔
was it one of those, "If I can't have her, no one can"?
是不是一种 "我得不到别人也别想"
No! No?
不是 不是吗
Look, she was friendly to me for a long time,
听着 很长时间她都对我很好
so I got the signals mixed up.
我理解错了
But then she changed.
之后她态度变了
She started acting secretive at work whenever she saw me.
她一看到我就遮遮掩掩的
So I backed off.
所以我撤了
What do you mean by secretive?
你说遮掩是什么意思
Like, she'd be talking with a patient,
比如 她在和患者说话
and I'd walk in the room, and they'd both stop talking.
我走进屋子 他们就都不说了
Maybe you creeped her out.
也许你吓到她了
Maybe.
也许
You hear what they were talking about?
听到他们在说什么了吗
No. Like I said, she would just clam up
没 就像我说的 我一进去
and stare at me when I walked in.
她就把嘴闭严 盯着我
Awfully convenient of you to bring all this up now.
你现在提起这些真是恰是时机啊
I need your flashlight to compare to injuries on Abby.
我需要你的手电筒和艾比的伤口作比对
"Oh," What?
怎么
I don't have that one anymore.
那个手电筒已经不在了
The one I had when Abby was still there.
在艾比还在那里工作时我用的那个
Why does that not surprise me?
为什么我一点都不觉得惊讶
While this isn't the guard's flashlight,
虽然这不是保安的那个手电筒
it is the same make and model we saw him carrying
但这和我们在安全录像上看到
on the security video.
他携带的那个是同一款
The fracture lines are consistent with a blow
骨折线符合由这么重的手电筒
from a flashlight this heavy.
击打造成的伤口
However, the dimensions of the fracture
但骨折的大小
are too narrow to have been created by this model.
对于这个款型来说过窄了
So it wasn't the guard.
所以并不是保安干的
All we've determined
我们已经确认的只有
is that it's not his flashlight.
这不是他的手电筒所造成的
Booth still feels that he's a viable suspect,
布斯还觉得他是个疑似嫌疑人
so he could have used another weapon.
所以他可能用了其他的武器
Dr. Brennan, I-I can't lie to you.
布纳恩博士 我 我不能向你撒谎
Why would you have to?
你为什么要撒谎呢
I have been using cannabis.
我已经开始用大♥麻♥了
Why would you lie about that?
你为什么要就这事向我撒谎呢
Because I didn't want you to think
因为我不想让你觉得
that it would compromise my performance.
这会让我的表现打折扣
I-I would never use it at work.
我 我绝不会在工作时使用大♥麻♥的
Mr. Bray, we're scientists.
布雷先生 我们都是科学家
Hopefully, we're not ruled by hysteria,
我们有望不会被歇斯底里所支配
fueled by ignorance.
被愚昧无知所刺♥激♥
You're fighting for your life.
你正在与死神搏斗
Yeah, but while I'm here,
没错 但当我在这里的时候
I want you to think that I'm living it well.
我想让你觉得我活得很好
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表