I just don't understand.
我真是没法理解
I mean, what's wrong with food that's grown in the ground
好好地从土里长出来的食物
rather than something that has a chemistry set poured on top of it?
到底哪点不如那些化学物质浇出来的东西
Well, the argument is that genetically modified crops
他们会说 转基因作物
improve yields and require fewer pesticides.
可以增加收成 并且不需要太多农药
GMOs haven't improved yields
转基因生物并没有增加收成
or significantly decreased pesticide use.
也没有显著减少农药的用量
It's just another way for industrial farming to make money
这只是工业化农耕借用转基因食物
without even bothering to discover the risks
来规避发现风险的可能
associated with genetically modifying our food.
从而达到赚钱目的的一种方式
I'll go. I'd like to have one.
我会去的 我想来一个
Uh... what?
你...你指什么
Where are you going?
你要去哪
And what are you having?
你想来一个什么
I thought you didn't want to eat GMOs.
我以为你不想吃转基因食物
No, the bachelorette party.
不 我是说单身派对
I was wrong to dismiss you.
我真不该扫了你的兴
You really have to work on your transitions, Sweetie...
你变起来真快 亲爱的
but that's... that's great!
但那真是...太棒了
Transitions?
变
Why do I have to work on them if it's great?
你说太棒了 那为什么还嫌我变得快
No, I think she means the bachelorette party.
不 我想她是指单身派对的事
She's happy you agreed.
她很高兴你答应了
This is a very confusing conversation.
这番话真叫人摸不到头脑
Forget that.
忘了它吧
Oh, my God, we're all gonna have so much fun!
上帝啊 我们大家要好好爽一把了
All?
大家
Yes, I can't have a party without you.
是啊 我办派对你怎么能不来呢
So when are we gonna do this?
那我们什么时候办
Tonight.
今晚
What? No, no.
什么 不行不行
We have a case.
我们还有个案子没解决呢
The wedding was planned in a day.
连婚礼都是当天计划当天举♥行♥的
It's tradition. And you have two interns.
这都成传统了 而且你有俩实习生呢
I'm not sure.
这样真的可以吗
It's fine with Cam. It is?
凯觉得没问题 真的吗
Totally.
完全没意见
And I know the best place ever.
而且我知道去哪里办最妙
There's this Country-Western Bar outside of town.
在城外有一家乡村西部酒吧
It's got this bull that we can ride,
那里可以骑公牛
and there's line dancing, and there's these hot guys in chaps...
还有狮子舞 还有一些粗犷帅哥
some of whom aren't even gay.
有几个甚至还是直男呢
I do like horses,
我倒是很喜欢马
so I will feel very comfortable there.
所以我应该会觉得很自在的
Kill Howard Compton?
杀了霍华德·康普顿
Me?
你们说我
Why would I do that? Well, let's see...
我♥干♥吗要做这种事 想想看哦
I mean, he was gonna take your job.
他要把你的工作抢了
I mean, there's motive there.
这就是动机了
He was found in the factory where you work.
他死在你工作的工厂里
I mean, you tested the stew and you sent it out for canning.
而你试吃了那炖肉 再把它们送去装罐
This case sort of prosecutes itself, cherie. Yeah.
这案子简直不证自明 亲 就是
And I appreciate that, because I have a big workload.
我最喜欢这种案子了 因为我可忙得很
I didn't kill him. I liked Howard.
我没杀他 我喜欢霍华德
Whoa, whoa. That's not true.
没说实话
Maybe you tried to steal his work?
你大概是想剽窃他的作品吧
The formula for putting meat flavoring into the... meat?
那个配方 把肉类香精加入...肉里
That just seems crazy, doesn't it?
这也太疯狂了吧
Processing removes flavor
食品加工中失去的风味
which has to be replaced through additives.
是必须要通过调味料来补充的
Otherwise, it's tasteless.
不然就没味道了
And I wasn't stealing it.
而且我也不是剽窃
We were working on it together.
我们是合作研发的
But he was still gonna be offered your job.
但他还是会抢了属于你的位置
Think about what the jury's gonna say about all this.
想想法官会怎么评判这些事吧
Okay, so I hated him a little.
好吧 我是有点讨厌他
But I didn't kill him.
但我没杀他啊
Where were you five days ago?
你五天以前在哪里
Five days ago? That's when he was killed?
五天以前 他是那天死的
You want to check your day planner?
你是不是还要查查每日行程
Maybe it says "Kill Howard."
或许上面写着"去杀霍华德"
That'll jog your memory.
这样可能会让你找回记忆
That was a Thursday.
那天是周四
I was out of town.
我出城去了
Doing research on the use of invertebrates
在研究如何用无脊椎动物
as an alternative form of protein.
来替换蛋白质的作用
I'm sorr... inverte-what?
不好意思...无脊椎什么
Bugs, Agent Booth.
就是昆虫 布斯探员
If we put more bugs in our food,
如果我们在食物里加入更多的昆虫
we'd have a much cheaper and better source of protein.
蛋白质的来源就会更加价廉物美
Bug jerky? Bug burgers?
昆虫肉干 昆虫汉堡
That isn't gonna happen on my watch.
只要我在 绝对不会发生这种事
Okay, you have anyone who can,
好吧 有没有人
uh, I don't know, corroborate this story?
说不定能证实你这个说法
There were 12 other researchers in the lab.
那天实验室里还有另外十二个研究员
We worked all night.
我们工作了一晚上
And for your information,
另外仅供参考
fried crickets are a wonderful snack food with no empty calories.
炸蟋蟀是一种美味又不含热量的零食
Okay. That's... exciting.
好吧 真是...令人激动
Looks like I won't be going to her house for dinner.
看来我是不会去她家吃晚餐了
You ladies are actually leaving? Yes.
女士们 你们真的要走吗 是的
You and Oliver should be fine for the night.
你和奥利弗今晚应该没事的
I've never seen you leave during a case before.
我从来没见你中途离开过案子
The case is progressing.
案子很有进展
Dr. Wells is capable of further examination.
威尔斯博士有能力做更多的检测
I've left a detailed list of what I expect accomplished
我已经留下了一个详细清单 上面写了
upon my return in the morning.
早上我回来的时候希望你们完成的事
What about me? I'm capable.
那我呢 我也有能力的
You're coming with us.
你跟我们走
Really?!
真的吗
Unless you don't want to.
你不想去也行
Of course I do.
我当然想去
I can't believe this!
我简直不敢相信
We're homies!
我们是好姐妹了
Right. Okay, so...
是啊 好 那么
This means that I'm in charge of the lab,
这就是说我负责整个实验室了
so I'll stay on him.
我会看着他的
As long as you realize
只要你意识到
this case comes to a grinding halt
没有我的专业知识
without my expertise.
案子迟早会碰上瓶颈的
If I may... when I was cleaning the bones,
如果我可以说的话 当我清理骨头时
I noticed partially remodeled comminuted fractures
我注意到在右腕前区和右前掌
to the right anterior carpals and metacarpals.
有部分愈合的粉碎性骨折
Did you run a microscopic analysis
你有没有做显微分♥析♥
to determine the age of the injury?
来确定伤龄
I did. Only because I told her to.
我做了 因为我叫她做的
Your need for attention is exhausting.
你对于关注的需求真是太旺盛了
The fractures are approximately two weeks old.
这骨折大概是两星期前有的
According to the victim's medical file, two weeks ago,
根据受害人的医疗档案 两星期前
he got a prescription for codeine,
他拿到了开有可待因[镇痛药]的处方
claiming to his doctor that he hurt his hand during a fall.
他告诉医生他摔了一跤伤到了手
So it's a reasonable explanation.
所以这理由是合乎情理的
Well, no, a fall most likely would have resulted
不对 摔倒最有可能
in a Colles' fracture,
会造成科雷氏骨折
not a comminuted one,
而不是粉碎性骨折
which is most commonly associated with blunt force trauma.
粉碎性骨折通常是钝器伤
If someone smashed in the guy's hand,
如果有人给康普顿手上狠狠一击
why would Compton lie about it?
为什么他还要撒谎呢
Well, maybe the victim was scared
也许受害人害怕
that something worse might happen if he talked.
如果他露了口风 更坏的事会发生
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表