for you to keep your team together
维持你的团队有多重要
so you must've been pretty angry
所以当你发现阿曼达想退出的时候
when you found out that Amanda wanted to quit.
你一定非常生气
Or compete stoned.
或是发现她嗑药过度
I would never hurt Amanda.
我永远不会伤害阿曼达
And I know what you're looking for.
我知道你们在找什么
But do you have any idea how many athletes bleed
但你知道有多少运动员在这些东西上面
and sweat on those things? Yes, I do.
流血流汗吗 我知道
Which is why I'm not looking for either.
所以我没有在上面找任何血汗痕迹
Found it. Vomit.
找到了 是呕吐痕迹
Amanda was strangled to death on this beam.
阿曼达是在这根平衡木上被掐死的
But that's ridiculous!
可这实在是太荒谬了
She couldn't be killed here in front of everybody.
她不可能在众目睽睽之下被杀的
That's right, but it was late. You probably met her here,
没错 但当时很晚了 你很可能在这儿
tried to convince her not to quit.
见她并试着说服她不要退出
Look, she was going through a rough patch,
听着 她正经历困难时期
but she wasn't gonna quit.
可她不会退出的
What are you doing now?
你现在又在干什么
What do you got, Bones?
骨头 你又发现了什么
During strangulation a victim will flail and convulse.
窒息过程中受害人会不停挥舞手臂并抽搐
Biting themselves is not uncommon.
咬伤自己是很寻常的事
I believe this is a piece of Amanda's tongue.
我相信这是阿曼达舌头的一部分
Her tongue?
她的舌头
I didn't kill her.
我没杀她
I wasn't even here that night. I was at home.
我那晚根本不在这儿 我在家里
Really? You might want to rethink that
真的 你也许要好好想想了
because according to the security logs here,
因为根据安保日志
someone used your pass code
某人用了你的密♥码♥
to unlock the doors at 8:30 p.m.
在晚上八点半解除了门锁
Same night that Amanda Watters was killed.
就在阿曼达·沃特斯被杀的那一晚
Let's go, turn around. You're under arrest.
我们走吧 转过身来 你被逮捕了
Come on.
走吧
I was not in the gym that night. You used your pass code.
我那晚不在体育馆 你用了你的密♥码♥
My pass code is an open secret.
所有人都知道我的密♥码♥
It's the word "Triumph."
是单词"胜利"
The girls use it to sneak in.
女孩子们用它偷偷溜进馆里
Get extra practice.
做附加训练
Extra practice after working out for six hours a day?
在每天训练六小时后的加练吗
I find that really hard to believe.
我觉得这难以置信
Look, Amanda was one of my top two gymnasts.
阿曼达是我最好的两个体操选手之一
Why would I kill her?
我为什么要杀她
Why? Because she was doing drugs and she was gonna quit.
为什么 因为她嗑药还想要退出
I've been working with these girls for years.
我已经和这些女孩子们一起训练多年了
Y-You-you can ask anyone, I'm-I am a patient man.
你可以问所有人 我 我很耐心的
I-I've never lost my temper.
我从来没失控过
You wanted to speak with me, Dr. Brennan?
你要找我谈谈吗 布纳恩博士
Yes, Mr. Vaziri.
是的 瓦齐里先生
Did I miss something?
是我遗漏了什么吗
Yes. We both did.
没错 我们都漏看了东西
Actually, it's time to go over the evidence again,
事实上 我们该再把证据过一遍
more critically.
更仔细一些
You want to take a fresh look?
你想要重新审视一遍
Yes, I should've said that first.
是的 我该一开始就说这句的
Um, in strangulation death I guess it makes sense
因为窒息死亡 我觉得
to start with the hyoid.
从舌骨开始比较合理
I agree.
我同意
Note the fracture on the right antero-lateral area
注意在舌骨主体右前外侧的
of the hyoidal body.
骨折
It's typical in strangulation.
这是很典型的窒息伤
The microfracturing is...
这微骨折是
Unilateral.
单侧的
Meaning?
这意味着
The forces were unequal.
两边施力是不相等的
Whoever strangled Amanda Watters
那个掐死阿曼达·沃特斯的人
was significantly weaker in her left hand than right. I concur.
左手比右手力气小很多 我同意
Go through the suspects,
排查嫌疑人
see who matches that profile.
看看谁符合条件的
Good job, Mr. Vaziri.
你做的很好 瓦齐里先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Amanda Watters was strangled to death.
阿曼达·沃特斯是被掐死的
So you think I did it?
所以你觉得是我做的吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Why would you say that?
你为什么要这么说
Because it would take the strength of a man,
因为这明显需要像男性一样大的力气
obviously, and you think I'm violent
并且你觉得我有暴♥力♥倾向
because I lost my temper and slapped Rachel.
因为我失控打了瑞秋
Which is when Rachel's hand was hurt?
瑞秋的手就是那时受伤的吧
Yes! Why are we going over this again?
没错 我们为什么要再提起这事呢
You want to tell your parents what happened, Rachel?
你想告诉你父母发生了什么吗 瑞秋
We found DNA evidence
我们找到DNA证据证明
that Amanda was in Rachel's car.
阿曼达曾在瑞秋的车里
They were friends.
她们是朋友
In the trunk we found the evidence.
我们是在后备箱里发现证据的
We also have evidence that she drove Amanda out
我们还有证据表明她开车带着阿曼达
to where the body was dumped. This is unbelievable!
去了抛尸地点 这真是难以置信
You're grasping!
你们是在胡说
Rachel went out again the night
瑞秋在你把她推下楼的那晚
you knocked her down the stairs.
又出去了一趟
Despite her injuries, she got into her car
尽管有伤 她跑进车里
and she drove off. Where'd you go?
并驾车离开了 你去了哪里呢
She-she just rode around. To cool off.
她 她只是随便转转 试图冷静下来
No, she didn't.
不 她没有
She went to Amanda's gym.
她去了阿曼达在的体育馆
Vomit.
呕吐痕迹
We were both quitting.
我们俩都准备退出
We were gonna do it together.
我们准备一起做这件事的
Amanda changed her mind.
阿曼达改主意了
I had already quit.
我已经退出了
I told my dad.
我告诉了爸爸
And he freaked out, but...
然后他大发雷霆 但是
Amanda didn't keep her part of the deal.
阿曼达没有履行她的承诺
She made it seem like...
她让这事看上去像是
like I was crazy.
像是我疯了
Well, you were.
你是疯了
You killed her.
你杀了她
Amanda was my only friend.
阿曼达是我唯一的朋友
It was wrong of her to lie to me.
她不该骗我
It was gonna be great.
那应该是件好事
And then it was...
可接着就成了
it was just...
就成了
nothing.
什么都没有了
Still here?
还在这里啊
You know Dr. Brennan and paperwork.
你知道布纳恩博士的 还有这些文书
Did you see your friend?
你去见你朋友了吗
Your ex-friend I mean.
我是说 你前好友
I knew what you meant.
我知道你指什么
And yes.
我去了
Feel better?
感觉好些了
Yes, I do.
是的 好多了
I am not moving forward
我不会指控她
with the aggravated identity theft.
恶意盗窃身份
Really?
真的
Yes.
真的
Is it because of what I said?
因为我说的话
Yes.
是的
No, seriously.
到底因为什么
Well, because of what you said,
因为你说的话
and because I spent five minutes
也因为我和那个女人
in a room with that woman
在一起呆了五分钟
and it was... Confusing?
那感觉很 困惑
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表