Get to work!
好好找
What you got?
发现什么了
Stick with it!
继续追踪
Hey! Go, go!
快走快走
Caught a scent down that way!
寻到气味了 这边来
Follow him now!
已经跟上他了
Down here! Hey!
在这下面
Easy! Hey! Easy, easy!
轻点 轻点
Get me out of here!
快把我拉出去
Take me back to jail!
带我回监狱吧
I want to go back!
我想回去了
Here, boy, here!
这里 乖孩子 这里
Look at that.
你看
Huh? Right?
哥厉害吧
I'm gonna hang that on the fridge.
我要把这张纸挂冰箱上
Your shooting arm usually tires after this amount of time.
稍后 你开枪的那只手臂会很累的
Well, you know, a lot of push-ups, pull-ups, my daily running.
我每天都做很多俯卧撑和引体向上
I'm gonna ace this Bureau's competency test.
我准备一举拿下局里的体能测试
Are you been preparing for the mental portion of the exam, too?
你也为体能测试的心理部分做准备了吗
I know what I'm doing.
我知道自己在做什么
Okay? Look.
好吗 你看
They're gonna ask me some stupid questions.
他们无非问几个弱智问题
And I'll score in the 90th percentile,
我的分数肯定不会低于九十
like I always do, every year.
年年如此 我都习惯了
I assume you wanted to score higher than the 90th percentile.
我猜你不甘心于只拿九十分
There are games and applications
我为你准备了一些游戏程序和应用软件
to help hone your critical thinking skills.
帮你训练批判性思维技能
I got my gut.
哥的直觉从不会错
You're very set in your ways.
你太墨守成规了
I'm not set in my ways.
我才不是墨守成规
I never have been, I never will be.
过去 现在和将来 我都不会那样做
Okay.
好吧
Whoa, look at that, huh?
你看看
Maybe we can get you a game for your shooting.
也许我们该准备个游戏 帮你训练射击
Booth.
我是布斯
Yeah, okay. Okay, great, on our way.
收到 好的 马上出发
Listen, we got a body in, uh, Great Falls National Park.
大瀑布国家公园内发现一具尸体
Okay. I'll drive.
好的 我来开车
I always drive.
但一般都是我开车
I know, but since you're not set
我知道 鉴于你说自己并非顽冥不化
in your ways, it'll be a nice change.
这次换我来开 应该是个不错的改变
Well... what-what do you mean "Nice change"?
好吧 你说不错的改变是什么意思
I always drive the car.
一般都是由我来开车的
All I'm saying is that you could benefit
我想说的是 你稍稍变通一点
by not being so stubborn.
对你有好处的
I let you drive.
我都让你开车了
How is that being stubborn?
怎么就是不懂得变通了
Even though you told me, the whole time,
一路上你一直跟我说 走错路了
I was driving the wrong way?
这就是你表现自己灵活处事的方法
What-wha-what are you t-talking about?
你 你在说什么
I was helping you out, all right?
我是在帮你 好吗
Now, that is you being stubborn.
你看 这就是你固执己见了
We got here, didn't we? You finally made it.
我们到达目的地了不是吗 终于
We did. Just in time to open the present.
总算到了 刚好赶上打开礼物
Very cool.
太酷了
Really? Seriously?
真的吗 你们开玩笑吧
I mean, d-don't you guys ever get revolted by this stuff?
你们看到这样的东西 从来不会恶心吗
I mean, come on! Look at him!
拜托 你们看看这具腐尸
He's folded in half like an omelet.
像个煎蛋卷一样 对折起来了
And I'm assuming he didn't
我猜应该不是
just crawl in there himself.
自己把自己卷成一团
Cossoidea,
木蠹蛾总科
Camponotus pennsylvanicus...
弓背蚁
So, most of these bugs
这里的大部分昆虫
are residents of the log, not the remains.
都居住于枯木中 而非栖尸体而生
The nearest road around here's about two miles,
离这里最近的路也在两英里开外
so this is definitely not a drag and dump situation.
死者应该不是被弃尸于此的
These remains are severely degraded and riddled with holes.
这句尸体已高度腐♥败♥ 身上还有很多洞
The fungus on these clothes says
衣物上生的霉菌表明
the victim's been here less than a year.
受害人陈尸于此不到一年
I mean, I'll be able to be more specific
待我把这些孢子带回实验室研究
once I get these spores back to the lab.
我能得出更精确的时间
Well, these bones are being eaten by termites. Termites?
这些遗骸正被白蚁吞噬 白蚁
Actually, yeah, termites have been known
没错 目前已知白蚁会啃噬骨头
to eat bone for the nitrogen.
以获取氮元素
The sharp nasal sill suggests Caucasian,
尖尖的鼻槛表明死者为白种人
the presence of a Ventral arc
腹侧弧的形态表明
indicates female.
死者为一名女性
Look, guys. There's a lot of bugs crawling in here.
这还有一大坨虫子爬在上面
Well, we uncorked the scent of death.
我们把尸臭味播撒开来
It's gonna attract thousands.
还会有成千上万的虫子寻味而来
Bones, what do you say we just, you know,
骨头 我们该把尸体带回实验室了
get her back to the lab?
你要怎么说
Come on. I'm still working, Booth.
拜托 我还在工作 布斯
Aah, geez! Something's crawling up my pants.
老天 有什么东西在我裤子上爬
Oh, yeah. It's probably an alderfly. They like it up there.
可能是鱼蛉 它们就喜欢在裤子上爬
'Cause, you know, it's warm, toasty.
裤子对虫子来说 既温暖又舒适
You hang out with the termites. I'm going back to the car.
你们继续陪白蚁玩 我要到车后躲躲
Forget this. I'm out.
算了吧 恕不奉陪
There are so many bugs I can barely see the remains.
虫子太多 我几乎看不到尸体了
How soon can you remove them, Dr. Hodgins?
把虫子全部清除需要多久 哈金斯博士
I need the bones clean.
我需要干干净净的遗骨
I gotta finish removing the clothing.
我要先移除尸体上的衣物
Then I'll try to pull DNA from this hair and scalp tissue,
然后我试着从毛发和头皮组织提取DNA
and start running it through CODIS.
再从DNA联合索引系统里加以搜寻
Well, I hope you find a match,
希望你能顺利找到匹配的对象
because the bugs' little facial feast here
因为这些虫子已经开始在脸部大快朵颐了
is gonna make a reconstruction impossible.
面部重建的工作非常困难
All right, based on the Aspergillus spores
根据曲霉属真菌孢子
and the Stachybotrys chartarum colonies,
和葡萄穗霉的聚居区域
the victim was dumped four months ago.
受害人于四个月之前被弃尸与此
Ah, I love the smell of science in the morning.
我爱这早上的科学的味道
Mr. Bray! Wendell!
布雷先生 温德尔
Mr. Bray,
布雷先生
very good to have you back.
很高兴你能回到我们当中来
This guy,
这位老兄
rocking the naked noggin.
正在炫耀这颗亮亮的光头
Sorry, let's not make this about me.
抱歉 还是不要说光头的事情
I actually think you're kind of making the cancer thing
我觉得你使癌症
very sexy, Wendell.
变得十分性感 温德尔
Ewing's sarcoma has an 80% mortality rate, Angela.
尤因氏肉瘤有高达百分之八十的死亡率
That's not sexy.
这一点也不性感 安琪拉
Thanks for the reminder, Dr. B.
多谢提醒 B博士
My pleasure.
不客气
Your treatment must've been pretty intense.
你接受的是十分激烈的治疗
Are you sure you're ready to be back at work?
你确定自己的健康状况足矣应付工作吗
Being here is like vacation compared to chemo.
与化疗相比 来这里工作就像度假
There's a slight incidence of erosive lesions
掌指关节处极少会出现
on the metacarpophalangeal joints.
侵蚀性的病变
And a lot of bugs.
这里的虫子也不是一般的多
That, coupled with the multiple
加上多处重塑的
remodeled thoracic vertebral body fractures.
胸椎骨折
That suggests the victim may have suffered from lupus.
说明受害者可能得过狼疮
No wonder you guys missed me.
怪不得你们这么想我
Well, lupus has been known to cause terrible pain and organ failure.
狼疮会让患者遭受剧烈疼痛及器官衰竭
And, maybe we're dealing with a mercy killing.
或许这是仁慈杀人
I wasn't suggesting that having
我不是那个意思
a serious illness makes life not worth...
我不是说患了疾病就不值得...
I don't want any tiptoeing around my illness, okay?
我希望你们不要因我的病而四处小心翼翼
I have cancer. It's a part of my life.
我患了癌症 癌症是我生活的一部分
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表