Previously, on Bones.
《识骨寻踪》前情提要
There's a hacker named Christopher Pelant.
有一个名叫克里斯托弗·普朗特的黑客
Where are you? Pretty much anywhere I want to be.
你在哪里 可以说我想在哪就在哪
This guy's killed how many people? Eight.
这个人杀了几个人 八个
This guy is worse than anyone
这个人比你我遇到过的
you and I have ever come across.
任何人都要恶劣
Hello, Temperance. Pelant.
你好 坦普瑞 普朗特
What do you think happened
你觉得可怜的克洛伊·坎贝尔身上
to poor Chloe Campbell?
究竟发生了什么事
I think you killed her.
我认为是你杀了她
Wasn't me. You know who did it?
不是我 你知道是谁杀的吗
Uh, same person who did 18705, 7932,
跟18705号♥ 7932号♥
and 9224-- they were all killed by one person,
还有9224号♥案子的凶手是同一人
and I think she's still out there.
并且她还没被人注意到
You okay, Bones?
你没事吧 骨头
The next explosion will level the entire building.
下次爆♥炸♥会炸飞整片建筑
Shoot him, Booth. What?
对他开枪吧 布斯 什么
Shoot him!
朝他开枪
And if anything happens to me,
如果我发生了意外
she'll keep doing what she's doing,
她会继续做她正在做的事
and you'll never find out who she is.
而你永远都不会知道她是谁
Who's taken these remains?
谁把这些遗骨拿走了
Who has these remains?!
谁拿走的
Who's been in here?!
谁来过这里
You shouldn't have shot me, Temperance.
你不应该杀了我的 坦普瑞
You'll never find the killer alone.
你一个人永远都不会找到凶手的
You'll never find...
你一个人...
You'll never find the killer alone.
永远都不会找到凶手的
You'll never find the killer alone.
你一个人永远都不会找到凶手的
You hate me. You hate me... hate me.
你恨我 你恨我... 恨我
No, I don't! No, I don't! Give me those remains!
不 我不恨 把那些遗骨还给我
Without me... without me... you'll never find
没有我...没有我...你是找不到
what connects the victims, Temperance.
这些受害者之间的联♥系♥的 坦普瑞
Where are you?!
你在哪
Where are you?!
你在哪
Temperance... Temperance...
坦普瑞 坦普瑞
Temperance, Temperance, Temperance, Temperance...
坦普瑞 坦普瑞 坦普瑞 坦普瑞
Temperance, Temperance, Temperance,
坦普瑞 坦普瑞 坦普瑞
Temperance, Temperance...
坦普瑞 坦普瑞...
No! What? What is it?! What?
不 什么 怎么了 怎么回事
What?
怎么了
It was Pelant, Booth.
是普朗特 布斯
Oh. Again?
又梦到他了
He had the evidence, all the bones,
他把证据都拿走了 所有的骨头
and then I was buried.
然后我被活埋了
It was a dream, right? He was laughing at me, Booth.
是个梦嘛 他在嘲笑我 布斯
What? He said that I would never find the Ghost Killer.
什么 他说我永远找不到鬼影杀手
Pelant is dead, right?
普朗特已经死了 不是吗
I will find the killer, Booth. I will.
我要找到凶手 布斯 我会找到的
Okay, all right, I know you will.
好 我知道你会找到的
It's just, it was a dream, okay?
这只是个梦而已
You need to get some rest, all right?
好好休息一下 好吗
Rest. Come on. Okay.
休息 休息一会 好吧
Come here. Okay. Hold me.
过来 好吧 抱着我
Okay... All right... I got you.
好的 好啦 我抱着你了
Tighter. All right.
抱紧点 好的
I'm right here. It's okay.
我就在这呢 没事的
I'm right here.
我就在这呢
I don't understand why Cam won't believe
我真不理解为什么凯不相信
the serial killer is real.
连环杀手是真的
Well, it's 'cause there's no evidence that they're linked.
这是因为没有证据能证明这些案子相关
I mean, there's nothing conclusive.
我是指 没有什么决定性的证据
Which is why she should keep the case open.
所以她不应该结案的
I need the resources.
我需要这些资源
You know, you have to admit,
你得承认
I mean, from the outside, it does look like
我是说 从表面上看 普朗特确实
um, Pelant was just, you know, playing you.
好像哦 那个... 是在耍你
Is that what you believe?
你这么觉得吗
Look, I mean, come on.
听我说 得啦
You've been poring over this case for months,
你这几个月一直都在钻研这个案子
and you haven't come up with anything.
并且没找到什么头绪
We can't just, you know,
我们可不能
launch an investigation on a ghost.
整天调查一个鬼影的案子
So you don't believe me?
所以你不相信我吗
No, it's not that. I just...
不是的 我只是...
You know what?
我跟你说
I don't want to argue. It's a beautiful day, huh?
我不想跟你争 今天天气多好啊
I'm gonna go get the paper.
我去拿报纸
Bones, you expecting a package?
骨头 你在等快递吗
No. Why?
没有啊 怎么了
Well... one here.
这里有一个
No.
不是吧
What kind of sick joke is this?
这是个什么变♥态♥的恶作剧
Someone took great care in packaging these remains.
这个人在打包遗骨的时候非常小心
There's a note.
那里有个字条
"Please find out what really happened to me."
"请为我还原真♥相♥"
Based on the shape of the frontal bone,
根据额骨的形状
the narrow nasal aperture and the size of the mandible,
狭窄的鼻孔以及下颚骨的大小
the victim was a Caucasian female.
受害人是一位白人女性
Aren't you even the least bit freaked out
你家收到一个尸体遗骨包裹
that these remains were sent to your house?
你一点儿都没有受惊吗
I'm the best forensic anthropologist in the country.
我可是全国最好的法医人类学家
Wouldn't you want me examining your remains?
难道你不想要我为你的遗骨做检查吗
I think Angela was referring
我想安吉拉更多是指
more to the mysterious nature of the delivery.
这件快递的诡异性质
And the fact that it was to your home,
而且是送到你家
not the lab. No.
而不是实验室 这有什么
There's too much red tape here.
这里的繁文缛节太多了
They may not have even made it to me.
搞不好根本就不会让我来查了
Desiccated skin,
干燥的皮肤
soil... this person was interred at least a decade.
泥土 这个人至少被埋了十年
I'll see what particulates I can get off this.
我来查这些微小生物上的线索
Whoa, did you sleep in those clothes?
你是穿着这衣服睡觉的吗
What? No.
什么 没有啊
Uh, apologies, uh, for being late.
真抱歉 我来晚了
Why are you even here?
你怎么会来这
I called him when I thought
我叫他来的 我想
we might be dealing with archaeological remains.
我们可能是在调查考古残骸的案子
Ten years does not classify these as archaeological.
十年可不能算是考古案子
Well, I'm already here, so I might as well help out.
反正我已经来了 也许我也能帮上什么
I don't need another forensic anthropologist.
我不需要另一位法医人类学家
What I need is an intern.
我要的是实习生
None of whom are available,
实习生都没空
and you need help, Dr. Brennan.
而你需要帮助 布纳恩博士
So, boss me around.
所以 就随便使唤我吧
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Clean these.
把这些清理了
No postmark? No fingerprints?
没有邮戳 也没有指纹吗
It's no surprise-- anyone who digs someone up
这不奇怪 任何一个把遗体挖出来
and delivers them like takeout--
像送外卖♥♥一样送到别人家里的人
of course they're going to be careful, Sweets.
当然会很小心的 小甜甜
You okay? No, I'm not okay,
你还好吗 不 我不好
okay, Sweets? I'm not.
小甜甜 我不好
Someone delivered a dead body to my house.
有人快递了一具尸体到我家
How can I be okay?
我怎么可能好
Right. Sorry. It's just, it seems...
也对 不好意思 只是...
And Bones is having nightmares again.
而且骨头又做噩梦了
Yeah.
就是啊
She thinks there's another serial killer out there.
她认为还有一个连环杀手
Because that's what Pelant told her before he died?
因为这是普朗特死前跟她说的吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表