Previously, on Bones.
《识骨寻踪》前情提要
She thinks there's another serial killer out there.
她认为还有一个连环杀手
Because that's what Pelant told her before he died.
因为这是普朗特死前跟她说的吗
And if anything happens to me, uh, she... she'll keep doing
如果我发生任何意外 她会继续
what she's doing.
做她正在做的事
And you'll never find out who she is.
你们永远都不会知道她的真实身份
I believe Lana Brewster
我认为拉娜·布鲁斯特
was the first Ghost Killer victim.
是幽灵杀手第一个受害者
Trent McNamara was a nasty piece of work,
特伦特·麦克纳马拉可不是个好东西
and that's his sister Stephanie.
那是他姐姐斯蒂芬妮
We have evidence your father paid off a medical examiner
我们有证据表明 令尊花钱贿赂验尸官
to cover up the fact that Lana was murdered.
掩盖拉娜被谋杀的事实
You think I killed Lana?
你认为我杀了拉娜
This family's been harassed enough.
这个家已经被骚扰够了
I've seen this one before, on one of the Ghost Killer victims.
我在幽灵杀手受害人身上见过这种伤
I'd like to help, Seeley, but Dr. Brennan has
我也想要帮你 瑟雷 但布纳恩博士
no evidence to link these cases to a serial killer.
无任何证据将这案件与连环杀手联♥系♥起来
These are the files on all six Ghost Killer victims.
这些是幽灵杀手案件的六名受害人的文件
I want you to oversee this one.
我想让你来监管这个
Does Dr. Brennan know you're making me responsible for these?
布纳恩博士知道你要让我接手这些吗
Why would you give those remains to Dr. Edison?
你为何要把那些遗骸交给埃迪森博士
A single gunshot wound to the temple.
仅在太阳穴有一处枪伤
This sure looks to me like an admission of guilt.
依我看来 这是认罪的表现
I read your autopsy report on Trent McNamara.
我看了特伦特·麦克纳马拉的尸检报告
Yes, his fingernail was ripped off.
是的 他的指甲被扯掉了
Lana Brewster sustained the exact same wound.
拉娜·布鲁斯特尸体上也有同样的伤
What do you think? I think we're gonna catch her.
你怎么看 我认为早晚会抓住她
Her?
她
That's what you said-- her.
如你所说 她
Well, you believe me?
你相信我吗
And the forest demon took the shape
丛林恶魔化作他最后
of the last man murdered.
杀害的那个人的样子
He glided through the woods on the wind,
他乘风而去 穿越树林
looking for new victims to feed on.
寻觅下一个受害人
Stop, Dad, this is stupid.
别说了 爸 这太蠢了
You're just scared.
你就是害怕了
I am not. Think you're going a little overboard, Mike.
才没有 我觉得你有点过了 迈克
That's what the demon's last victim said.
丛林恶魔最后杀的那个人也这么说过
She was part of a family just like us,
她也是我们这样普通家庭的一员
sitting around a campfire, marshmallows on sticks.
大家围坐在篝火旁 树枝上插着棉花糖
We should've stayed in the regular campground.
我们应该呆在大家常去的营地
It's creepy with no one else around.
四下无人 感觉挺诡异的
I like it, Dad.
我喜欢 爸爸
Go on. It was quiet that night.
继续吧 那是一个寂静的夜
The family suspected nothing.
这家人对即将发生的事情一无所知
Till the leaves started rustling.
这时 树叶沙沙作响
It's just the wind, Allison.
只是起风了 艾莉森
Still oozing with blood from his last victim,
他的嘴角还渗着上一个受害人的鲜血
he catches the scent of the innocent family.
丛林恶魔嗅到了这一家人的气味
Okay, that's enough. Stop it, Mike. Now
好了 到此为止 别说了 迈克
It's just a stupid ghost story.
不过是个很蠢的鬼故事
It's okay, buddy. We're here to have fun.
没事 孩子 我们来这就是找乐子的
Let's just roast our marshmallows,
我们烤烤棉花糖
and sing a few songs before we turn in.
唱唱歌♥ 就去睡觉吧
Thank God.
谢天谢地
What was that?
什么在响
Nothing, honey.
什么也没有 宝贝
Probably just a... A bunny or a chipmunk or something.
可能是一只小兔子或者花栗鼠什么的
I swear to God, Michael,
我对天发誓 迈克尔
this is the cruelest thing you've ever done.
这是你做过最残酷的事
You're the best, Dad.
你太给力了 老爸
I-I-I...
我我我
Awesome!
强力点赞
Is that my Bureau assessment you're filling out?
你正在填我的工作评估吗
Yes. They wanted me to, because we're partners.
是的 他们让我填的 因为我们是搭档
But you're not allowed to look at it.
不过 你不准看
It's confidential. What are all those, uh, papers there?
这是机密 那些纸是什么
This is my answer to question 3a. 3a?
是我回答3a问题的答案 3a
They only have three little lines for that.
这个问题下面只留了三小行空白
It says use additional paper if necessary.
上面说如有需要 可另附纸作答
You must have at least 15 pieces of paper...
你至少写了十五页纸
Eighteen.
十八页
18. On comportment? Well, okay, don't look.
光举止就写十八页 你不能看
You know this promotion affects you, too.
你知道提拔了我 对你也有影响
I was told to be objective and dispassionate.
我被告知 要客观公正地作答
That sounds terrible.
听上去大事不妙
I think your comportment is excellent, by the way.
顺便一提 我认为你的行为举止一级棒
Thank you. For the most part.
多谢 大部分时间
Right.
好吧
Booth.
我是布斯
Hey, Camille.
卡米尔
Don't-Don't call me Seeley.
不要叫我瑟雷
Right. Okay.
好的
On our way.
马上出发
I really don't think that's a good idea.
我真不觉得这是个好主意
Look, I'm just saying...
我只是想说
Okay, it's your call.
好的 你说了算
Got it. Bye.
知道了 再见
What was that?
什么事
It's a body in the woods.
树林里发现一具尸体
Okay, I'll get ready.
好的 我马上就好
Cam just wants me to go.
凯只让我一个人去
What? I always go with you to a murder scene.
什么 我们通常都是一起出现场
We're partners. She's bringing Clark out on this one.
我们是搭档 她这次叫克拉克办案
Clark? I'm the head of forensic anthropology. What is going on?
为何是克拉克 我才是法医人类学翘楚
Well, she thinks that this
她认为这次的案子
has something to do with the Ghost Killer.
与幽灵杀手有关
And since, you know, Clark is heading this up...
你也知道 克拉克负责这个案子
She thinks I'm incapable of being objective about
她认为我不能客观地处理幽灵杀手的案件
the Ghost Killer, which is absurd.
这个想法真是太荒谬了
I'm being dispassionate about you; I'm coming.
我对你尚能公正评价 我就要去
Technically, you know, she has the jurisdiction to decide
技术层面来说 她有安排某位技术人员
which tech goes. Technically?
出现场的权力 技术方面
I laid all the groundwork for the Ghost Killer case.
我完成了关于幽灵杀手案所有的基础研究
I know, but you know... you know how you and Cam
我知道 但你也知道你与凯
got into it, last time, on this one.
上次是如何闹得不欢而散
What about you? Do you think that I'm the best person
你怎么看 你认为我是解决此案的
to investigate this case? Of course I do.
最佳人选吗 我当然这么认为
It's not my call, okay? Don't shoot the messenger here.
这事我说了不算 不要迁怒于报信的人
You just... just take the high road on this, all right?
你就大大方方对待这事吧
Just show Cam that you're a team player.
让凯看到你有团队精神就好
You know Bones is pissed, don't you?
你知道骨头对此怒不可遏吧
Hey, look, I'm just doing my job.
我只是奉命工作而已
Just tell Dr. Brennan it wasn't my fault.
请转告布纳恩博士 不是我的错
Good luck with that. Sorry, Seeley.
你自求多福吧 抱歉 瑟雷
I'm not gonna have her veer
我不想这个案子偏离事情的真♥相♥
an investigation off track because she wants this
因为她固执己见 认定这就是
to be the Ghost Killer. Well, you must have
幽灵杀手的案件 你一定也是
suspected something or you wouldn't have excluded her.
心存疑虑 否则你不会不准她参与此案
I do, but it's not conclusive yet.
没错 但现在尚未得到最终结论
The victim appears to have been stabbed.
死者似乎被人刺伤
Whoa! And the head was chopped off.
头还被砍下来了
Actually, no. The victim was strung up after she was already dead.
其实不然 受害人是死后被人吊起
Yeah. The body separated from the head during decomp.
是的 尸体腐烂过程中 身首分离
It fell on a family that was camping.
有一家人在露营 尸体就掉在他们面前
I have a feeling they're gonna be staying in hotels from now on.
我感觉他们以后旅行都会乖乖呆在旅馆了
Right, so... it was killed, then hung.
好吧 是先杀后吊
All right? There's no attempt to hide the body.
没错吧 凶手似乎无意藏尸
The lack of a prominent glabella
眉间并不突出
indicates the victim was female.
表明受害人是女性
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表