You had no idea where she was going
你不知道她在失踪的那些晚上
on those nights she disappeared? No idea.
去了哪儿 不知道
Are you sure about that? Who are we questioning here?
你确定吗 我们在审问谁
I don't know.
我不知道
Danny knows something about Sari's murder,
关于纱丽的死 丹尼知道些什么
and he's not telling us. Maybe he can't.
但却不告诉我们 也许他不能
It could be classified, right?
可能是机密的 对吧
Wouldn't matter. Booth's security clearance is pretty damn high.
那不是问题 布斯的安全检查级别相当高
You know, I'm sick and tired of this guy keeping stuff from me.
我受够了这家伙总是瞒着我些什么
I'm bringing him in for impeding an investigation.
我要以妨碍调查为由把他带来
Hey, hey, reign it in, cowboy.
沉住气 小伙子
You do not want to start a turf war
你不会想在中情局和联邦调查局之间
between the CIA and FBI,
挑起一场管辖权争夺战的
mostly because I'd be caught in the middle of it.
主要是我被夹在了中间
His defensiveness could be explained
他的防卫表现可以解释为
by the guilt he feels for failing to protect his source.
没能保护好他的线人的内疚
Are you really thinking he killed her?
你真的认为他杀了她吗
It could explain a lot.
这可以说得通
Why would he want to kill the woman whose life he saved?
他为什么要杀一个被他救了的女人
You know what? Things happen in a war.
知道吗 战争中会有些见不得人的事
Okay, you end up doing stuff
你会做些一旦事发
that could destroy you if it came out.
会让你身败名裂的事
Do you think she was blackmailing him?
你认为她在勒索他
To get a better deal or to get a better job for her brother.
为了更好的交易或给她哥找份更好的工作
I've seen it before.
我见过这样的
You may be right, cher,
你可能是对的
but for the sake of your career and mine,
但为了你和我的事业
you can't arrest Danny on a hunch.
你不能仅凭直觉就逮捕丹尼
The CIA guy? Aren't they trained to kill
中情局那帮人 他们不就是被训练去杀人
so that no one will ever find out?
并永远不被人发现的吗
Those killings aren't solved
那些谋杀案还没有解决
because those investigations don't wind up with us.
是因为那些调查没有和咱们合作
"Us"?
"咱们"
We're "Us"?
我们是"咱们"吗
I'm still making up my mind.
我还没决定
We're looking for something
我们要找一些
that is meant to be overlooked.
被人刻意隐瞒的东西
Dr. Brennan, I know you've had issues with my performance.
布纳恩博士 我知道你对我的表现有意见
And I'd like to clear things up.
我想把事情说明白
The best way to clear it up is to impress me with your work.
说明白的最好方法是用你的工作打动我
I failed my orals.
我答辩没通过
And that has affected your work here?
那影响了你在这儿工作吗
I knew everything,
我什么都知道
and then the second that they started asking me questions,
但他们开始问我问题的一瞬间
I felt dizzy, and everything I knew just vanished.
我觉得头晕 我知道的东西就那么不见了
I almost fainted.
我几乎昏了过去
You experienced a vasovagal reaction
你那是由极度紧张引起的
brought on by extreme stress.
血管迷走神经反射
It's not an uncommon response.
并不鲜见
But it's humiliating.
但那很丢脸
It's definitely humiliating.
当然丢脸
Lance said you'd be more understanding.
兰斯说你会更能体谅我的
I understood that you humiliated yourself.
我明白你让自己丢脸了
And I understand that it's meaningless.
我也明白那没什么
When I failed my orals,
我答辩没通过的时候
I continued to excel at my internship.
我在实习上依然很优秀
You failed your orals, too?
你答辩也没通过
I felt the board was not competent enough to judge me--
我觉得委员会的能力不足以评价我
a fact that I communicated to them.
这是事实 我也跟他们说了
They didn't appreciate my honesty.
他们并不欣赏我的诚实
No matter.
没关系
Orals are an antiquated useless tradition
答辩是一项古老而没用的传统
meant to make professors feel superior.
只是为了让教授们有优越感罢了
If I were an insurance company,
如果我在保险公♥司♥
I would give you a policy for free.
我会给你份免费保单的
I've run the actuarials.
我做过保险计算员
That would be fiscally irresponsible.
那在财政上是极不负责任的
Dr. Brennan, I feel something.
布纳恩博士 我感觉到了些东西
There's a contusion on the anterior third sternal rib.
前面第三根肋骨上有些挫伤
I observed it earlier.
早些时候我发现了
But there's something inside the contusion.
但挫伤里面还有些东西
You're right.
你说的对
It's a microscopic V-shaped nick.
是用显微镜才看得到的V形缺口
Very good, Ms. Wick.
很好 维克小姐
Well, you always say to feel the bones.
你总是说要感觉骨头
Something those twits
这是那些挖苦人的
who give the orals wouldn't know, right?
答辩官不知道的 对吧
Unless you get me.
除非你的答辩官是我
Right.
是的
I'll give that to Dr. Hodgins to swab.
我会把这个给哈金斯博士取样
Then to Angela; she can scan the nick
然后给安琪拉 她可以扫描这个缺口
to see if she can recreate a potential weapon.
看能不能重建可能的武器原型
Ms. Wick?
维克小姐
Good work.
干的好
Hey, Angie. How's it going?
安琪 进展如何
Well, I matched the nick on the bone
我对比了骨头上的缺口
with the angle of the blade that caused the incision.
和导致切口的刀锋的角度
And there's potentially five other knives
这是凶手可能用的
that the killer could've used.
五种刀
All right, well, this might help.
好的 这个可能有帮助
So, the swab from the nick
缺口处取样结果
showed particulates of high-carbon 440B steel
显示440B型号♥高碳钢的微粒
and traces of Kydex.
和克迪克斯[一种刀鞘材料]的痕迹
It's probably from the sheath.
很有可能是刀鞘上的
Hey, that's a specialty steel,
那是种特种钢
used only for very high-end tactical knives.
只用于非常高档的战术刀
Okay, the knife was made by Higginson in El Paso.
这把刀是希金森在厄尔巴索制♥作♥的
Looks like it was a custom run.
看上去像是定制的
They only made 800 of them
他们只做了800把
for Special Forces.
是给特种部队的
Danny?
丹尼
Give me your gun.
把你的枪给我
What the hell's this about?
这他妈的是干什么
Give me your gun.
把你的枪给我
Knife?
刀呢
What knife?
什么刀
The Higginson, the one you and I
那把希金森 那把你和我
were both given back at Special Forces.
在部队得到的刀
I don't know. I lost it in a move.
我不知道 一次行动时丢了
You lost it in a move? Really?
你在行动时丢了 真的吗
We know it was the knife that stabbed Sari.
我们知道是那把刀刺伤了纱丽
What?
什么
Hey, you are way over the line here, Booth.
你太过分了 布斯
You think I killed Sari?
你觉得是我杀了纱丽
Right now, you're my best suspect, pal.
现在 你是我的第一嫌疑人 伙计
I gave Sari the knife to protect herself.
我给了纱丽那把刀用来自卫
You gave her a knife?
你给了她一把刀吗
She didn't like guns.
她不喜欢枪
Look, she must've tried to use the knife
听着 她一定在易卜拉欣抓她的时候
on Ibrahim when he took her,
试图使用那把刀
and he turned it on Sari instead.
然后他反过来用它伤了纱丽
That knife was a part of you.
那把刀是你的一部分
You told me it was what kept you alive in Mosul.
你在摩苏尔告诉过我他是你的护身符
Now, you would never give that up.
你绝对不会给出去的
I gave her the knife because it was a part of me.
我给她这把刀就是因为它是我的一部分
She was...
她
Doesn't matter.
这无关紧要
You were sleeping with the source.
你和线人上♥床♥了
Hey, I loved her, Seeley.
我爱她 瑟雷
Look, I know it was wrong. I...
我知道这是不对的 我
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表