Because Cam insisted.
因为凯坚持这么做
We're nothing without each other.
我们离开任何一人都不能这么成功
Well, agreed, but I've never heard
同意 但是我从没听说过
of them honoring three women before.
他们以前会同时颁奖给三个人
Well, uh, this year, there are 12.
今年呢 有12个人
Twelve?
12个
They, uh... they sent us these for a photo shoot.
他们寄来这些让我们照相用
They're doing a calendar this year.
他们今年打算做月历
12 Outstanding Women of Science showing a lot of skin.
12位杰出的女科学家大秀身材
Magazine's having budget problems,
杂♥志♥社最近经费紧张
and they thought this would help.
他们觉得这个可以挣钱
I can tell them to call three other scientists.
我可以让他们去找三个其他的科学家
Who are the nine scientists who agreed to this?
另外9个同意这事的科学家都是谁
Oh. Dr. Katherine Kasarinsky...
有凯瑟琳·卡萨林斯基博士
Oh, she's a brilliant quantum physicist.
她是位出色的量子物理学家
Dr. Jennifer Austin.
詹妮弗·奥斯丁博士
She won the National Medal of Science.
她赢得过国家科学奖章
Yes.
是的
Dr. Sun Yoon Chang...
孙尹畅博士
She's a Delta Science Fellow.
她是三角洲科学计划成员
So they actually are outstanding women of science.
所以她们真的都是杰出的女科学家
I would hate to think of
我可不希望
three less outstanding women replacing us.
我们被三个不那么杰出的女人取代
But we'll be hanging in labs all across the country.
但是我们会被挂在全国各地实验室的墙上
Exactly.
说得对
We have a duty to show the scientific community
我们有责任让其他科学家们知道
that the Jeffersonian is an institution
杰斐逊实验室中的女科学家
where pulchritude is as abundant as brilliance.
不仅才华横溢 而且美丽动人
I never thought that I would be honored in this way.
我从未想到我会以这种形式领奖
Okay.
好吧
Oh, my God.
天呐
Dr. McClintock looks wonderful on your breasts.
麦克林托克博士在你胸前闪亮迷人啊
Lookin' good.
看上去不错
Oh, my God.
天呐
I'm glad I got Madame Curie.
我得到居里夫人真是太好了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. What?
不不不 怎么了
You can't make that move. Why?
你不能这么走 为啥
Bishops can only move diagonally. I thought that was the castle.
象只能走斜角 我以为那是城♥堡♥
That's a rook. It's called a rook. Chess is like school.
那叫车 下象棋就像上学
Why can't we just play checkers?
我们为啥不能下跳棋呢
No, there's no sophisticated strategy in checkers.
不 跳棋不需要复杂的战略
How about we have a game of Ready, Set, Fun?
我们来玩个简单的游戏怎么样
What? Christine's game? Yeah.
什么 玩克里斯汀的游戏
No, it's for children.
不 那是给小孩玩的
What, you think I'm gonna kick your ass in the Happy Hideaway?
你怕我用《快乐老家》把你打趴下
No, we're playing chess, Booth.
不 我们在下象棋 布斯
Right. It's my move.
好吧 该我下了
Here we go!
好了
I'm not doing this, Booth.
我不玩 布斯
Come on.
来嘛
I'll be Tom Foolery...
我来做汤姆·小傻瓜
...and you can be
你可以做
Wendy Whoopee!
温蒂·开心果
No, no, no.
不不不
I'm always Hildy Highjinks.
我一直都是希尔蒂·小淘气
Hildy Highjinks, right. You're getting into it, right?
希尔蒂·小淘气 你开始想玩了吧
Okay, tell you what:
我们的规矩是
if you pick a card that says Two Giggles,
如果你摸到了"傻笑两声"
you got to do a shot.
你喝一杯酒
One game.
就玩一把
That's all it's gonna take.
就用一把
Ready, set, pick.
预备 摸牌
Okay.
好吧
I think I should come to the photo shoot with you.
我觉得我应该跟你一起去照相
Ooh... I really do.
我真这么觉得
Not going to happen.
不可能
Right.
好吧
Dah! Two Giggles! Drink!
"傻笑两声" 喝吧
No, it's your card. You drink.
不 你摸得牌 应该你喝
Hey... we both drink.
咱俩都喝
Okay?
好吧
There it is.
来吧
Down the hatch.
一口闷
Mmm. You know what? I want to come to the photo shoot with you.
我想跟你一起去照相
You know, for science.
就是 为了科学
No.
不行
Look who's going to Happy Hideaway.
看看谁先到快乐老家
Who's giggling now? Isn't this a lot better than chess?
傻了吧 这不比下象棋好多了吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表