I do not concur. Really?
不敢苟同 真的吗
Racial identification is basic stuff. What did I miss?
确认种族是很基本的东西 我漏了什么
The sharp nasal sill
尖尖的鼻槛
and the angle of the anterior nasal spine
和前鼻棘的角度
indicates the victim was Caucasian.
表明受害人为白种人
Uh, that's what Ms. Wick said.
维克小姐刚刚也是这样讲的
The issue is her projecting zygomatics
问题在于她突出的颧骨
and the wide interorbital space.
还有宽大的眉间部分
Asian? There's no single ethnicity
亚裔 死者属于不止一个种族
because the victim is from a polyethnic crossroads.
她来自于多民族混居区
Somewhere along the ancient trade routes that ran between
在亚洲北部和高加索地区
Northern Asia and the Caucasus.
古代贸易路线之间的某个地点
I'm sorry. I'm just tired.
对不起 我累了
I've been studying for my orals.
我在准备答辩
I thought you already took them.
你不是已经通过了吗
They were rescheduled.
重新排期了
I would place victim's
我认为受害人的种族起源
ethnic origins in the Stans--
有可能位于中亚 瓦济里斯坦
Waziristan, Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan. Better.
吉尔吉斯斯坦 阿富汗 好多了
The skin is in pieces.
尸体上的皮肤已经支离破碎了
Hodgins' lampreys did some good work on this.
哈金斯的七鳃鳗功劳不小
Who would throw lampreys in with a body?
有谁会把七鳃鳗和尸体放在一起
I'm not supposed to know that, am I?
我不应该知道答案的 对吧
What am I supposed to do, okay? Bones is all upset.
我又能做什么 骨头很不高兴
I mean, am I supposed to start my own life insurance company?
难道我得去创建自己的人寿保险公♥司♥吗
Dr. Brennan's always seen herself as someone
布纳恩博士一直认为
who's capable of doing anything
只要她全心投入去努力
if she puts her mind to it. Now this...
任何事都难不了她 但是这个...
empirical assessment's telling her
这个实证分♥析♥却告诉她
she's not as exceptional as she thought.
她没有自己想象的那般杰出
That's not an answer. How do I fix this?
你这算什么答案 我该怎么做
Start your own insurance company.
创建你自己的人寿保险公♥司♥吧
Sometimes you can be really useless.
有的时候你真的很没用
Are you gonna be helpful at all in this case?
这事你能帮上忙吗
I know you're frustrated, so I'm not gonna take that personally.
我知道你很沮丧 所以我不会对你生气
Based on the crime scene,
根据犯罪现场的证据
I don't think this is the work of a sexual predator.
我认为凶手不是性侵犯
They typically like to leave a bit of a calling card behind.
他们一般喜欢在现场留下纪念品
What about the eels?
那鳗鱼又是怎么回事
Okay, those are very phallic, obviously.
当然看起来很像阴♥茎♥
But it's atypical.
但这不符合性侵犯的习惯
I think they're symbolic of something else.
我觉得它们有着某种其他的含义
Right. What?
是吗 什么含义
I don't know yet. But we're looking for
现在还不知道 但是我们在找的人
someone who is obviously trying to send a message.
很想然想传达某种讯息
You wanted to see me, Ms. Wick?
你想见我 维克小姐
Yes, Dr. Brennan.
是的 布纳恩博士
I completed a preliminary examination
我给受害者的全部骨骼
of the victim's entire skeleton,
做了初步检查
and I found a remodeled fracture on the left humerus.
在左肱骨上发现了骨折重建的痕迹
You have the Xrays? I'd like to see... I do indeed.
X光片在吗 我想看看 在这里
It appears the victim
看起来受害者
suffered a severe break approximately two years ago.
在两年前遭受了严重的骨折
Three.
是三年前
Of course.
当然是三年
Did you also note that it appears a pin
你有没有看到 为了治疗骨折
was inserted to help the fracture set properly?
她的骨头里镶了一根针
I should've seen that.
我本该看到的
That is correct. You should have.
没错 你应该看到的
We need to look at the humerus more closely.
我们得更仔细地检查一下肱骨
Angela should be able to identify the victim
安琪拉应该能通过序号♥
from this serial number.
找出受害者的身份
Can you extract it and take it to her?
你能记下序号♥然后交给她吗
I hope so.
但愿吧
Are you sure there isn't something on your mind, Ms. Wick?
你确定你没什么心事吗 维克小姐
No. No, no.
没有 没有
Apparently nothing in this mind at all.
显然脑海里是一片空白
Did you know these guys haven't evolved
你知道吗 它们已经3.6亿年间
in 360 million years?
都没进化过了吗
Sounds like they could run for Congress.
看来它们可以竞选国会了啊
Look at them, just doing what they do best.
瞧啊 它们悠闲地过着生活
Relaxing and watching life go by.
放松休息 看着生命流逝
And this is helping how?
这对我们有帮助吗
Well, the lampreys were feeding on the corpse,
七鳃鳗把尸体当作食物给吃了
which means they've ingested all sorts of useful stuff.
所以它们咽下了不少有用的证据
So I am waiting for them to make.
我在等着它们生产
"Make"? Oh, sorry.
"生产" 抱歉
That's what we call it with Michael Vincent.
我们习惯这样说迈克尔·文森特了
Although, unlike him,
不过它们跟他不一样
their digestive tract goes directly from mouth to anus.
七鳃鳗的消化道是从嘴直通肛♥门♥的
I'm sure that's not the only difference.
我相信他们之间的不同不只这一点
Why don't you just cut them open?
为什么不直接把它们解剖
After 360 million years,
都3.6亿年了
I think they deserve a bit more respect than that.
它们应得我们的尊敬
Ooh, look at that. I think he's making.
你看啊 它在生产了
Uh, excreting.
我是说 排泄
Don't you want to see this? Nope.
你不想看看吗 不要
This is evidence. Byebye!
这可是证据 再见
Oh, Cam,
凯
the pin that Dr. Brennan found in the victim's humerus
布纳恩博士在受害者的肱骨中找到的针
was part of a shipment of medical devices
属于送往阿富汗的
that was sent to Afghanistan.
一批医疗设备
Dr. Brennan said the victim came from that part of the world.
布纳恩博士说受害者就是来自那个地区
And Daisy was right about the Stans.
黛西说她来自中亚国家也是对的
The victim was originally from Afghanistan.
受害者原先来自于阿富汗
Her name was Sari Nazeri.
她的名字是纱丽·纳扎里
Poor thing. She was only 28.
真可怜 她才28岁
She immigrated to the U.S. a year ago with her brother.
她一年前和哥哥一起移♥民♥来到美国
She was a teacher's aide,
她是一名助教
and he did odd jobs -- landscaping and carpentry.
他打零工 园艺和木工
They were granted political asylum.
他们获得了政♥府♥庇护
Well, she deserved it.
这是她应得的
She helped American forces locate terrorists
她帮助美国♥军♥队找到了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and made some videos about her experience.
并将这段经历做成了纪录片
Did I know that my actions would mean
我当时知道我的选择会导致
I could never go back to my home?
我永远无法回我的家乡吗
No.
不知道
But I don't regret anything.
但是我无怨无悔
Here, I can tell the world the truth.
在这里 我可以把真♥相♥告知于世界
Here, I can work to make sure any girl
在这里 我可以保证所有的女孩子
can get access to education
都能接受教育
without fear of retribution.
而不受惩罚
Here, I can...
在这里 我能
speak about the freedom that can bring light
探讨自♥由♥ 让自♥由♥为这个
to a part of the world that has been dark for too long.
黑暗了多年的国家带来希望的曙光
No sacrifice is too great to make that happen.
为了这个目标 再大的牺牲也值得
And we couldn't even keep her safe.
可是我们都没能确保她的安全
FBI Special agent Seeley Booth.
我是联邦特别探员瑟雷·布斯
This here is my partner, Dr. Temperance Brennan.
她是我的搭档 坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
Are you, uh, Aziz Nazeri?
你是阿齐兹·纳扎里吗
Is this about Sari?
你们是为了纱丽的事来的吗
Yes.
是的
It's okay, Aziz. Let them in.
没关系 阿齐兹 让他们进来吧
Danny? Hey, Seeley.
丹尼 你好 瑟雷
Can't say I'm happy to see you.
真不想在这种情况下和你见面
Wait, y-you know them?
等等 你认识他们
Yes. They're with the FBI.
是的 他们是联调局的
What are you doing here?
你为什么在这里
Long story.
说来话长
But you can only be here for one reason, so...
我也猜想得到你们为什么会来这里
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表