on the calcanei are remodeled.
没有一处愈合的
There are other fractures...
还有其他骨折...
Okay. I don't care, honey.
好了 别管这个了 亲爱的
I am giving you the "Something Borrowed" that you need.
我给你的 是婚礼必备的"有借"
It's also Blue and Old,
也"有蓝""有旧"
so we've got three out of four down.
所以我们就差一件了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Thank you. Have you found the provenance of the letter yet?
谢谢你 你找到信的来源了吗
No, I'm -- I'm focusing on your wedding.
没有 我就关注你的婚礼了
'Cause somebody has to.
总得有人关注吧
I just want all the information in order before I leave.
我只想在走之前 所有信息都能整理好
Brennan, this is insane.
布纳恩 这不现实
It's bad enough that I didn't have time
我没时间在你结婚前夜
to throw you a bachelorette party.
为你举办个单身派对就够糟的了
Don't spend your last few hours working.
别把你单身的最后几个小时浪费在工作上
Why not?
为什么不可以
Because you don't want your fingers to smell like death
你也不想布斯给你戴上婚戒的时候
when Booth puts on the ring.
手指头上一股尸臭味吧
There's a murder victim.
有个受害人被谋杀了
That is an objective fact.
这是个客观事实
It's my job to find out who killed her.
我的工作就是找到凶手
Brennan, she's been dead for 35 years.
布纳恩 她已经死了35年了
I think she can wait a little longer.
我想她再多等会儿也没关系
Did you even look at the hair comb I gave you?
你到底看没看我给你的发簪
It meant a lot for me to give that to you.
把它给你对我来说意义重大
My feelings...
我的感觉
they're a jumble...
现在一片混乱
But this case is something I understand.
但这件案子是我所熟知的事
You understand happy, right?
你也懂得快乐呀
Go with that.
跟着快乐走
One more minute and I'll leave.
再给我一分钟咱们就走
Have you catalogued all of the injuries?
你们把伤口都归类记录了吗
I've filled one binder so far.
我已经装了一个活页夹了
But we're still examining.
但我们还在检测
There's chipping from an indeterminate cause which...
由某种不明原因产生的缺口
You're stating the obvious, Mr. Fisher.
你在陈述显而易见的事实 费什先生
A high school student could do that.
高中生都能分♥析♥出来
The coccyx and sacrum show bruising. I was going to say that.
尾骨 骶骨有擦伤 我正要说呢
Micro-fracture of the left olecranon.
左肘突有细微骨裂
That, too. I swear.
这个也正要汇报 我发誓
The perimortem micro-fractures on the calcaneus bones
频死时跟骨的轻微骨裂说明
indicate repeat blunt force trauma,
曾遭受某种钝器反复击打
probably from a flat object
可能是个面♥积♥为4乘2的
like a 2x4.
扁平物体
Very good,
非常好
but you will not be helping with the remains anymore, Dr. Wells.
但这对鉴定尸体没有其他帮助 威尔斯博士
You have to find the provenance of the letter fragment.
你们得找到那封信的出处
I'm doing that.
那是我的工作
You have a wedding to prepare for.
你还要准备婚礼呢
And Dr. Wells is a polymath
威尔斯博士是个通才
and more than qualified to do the research.
足以胜任研究这个
And if he isn't, we dismiss him.
他要是不行 我们就解雇他
No one likes him anyway. I kind of do.
反正也没人喜欢他 我还挺喜欢他的
You're a constant surprise.
你还真是难以捉摸啊
If I have to think about the remains
如果我要考虑尸体
instead of my wedding, I will be very unhappy.
而不是考虑婚礼的话 我会很不高兴
You wouldn't want that, would you?
你们也不想那样吧 对吧
No, absolutely not. No. No.
不 当然不想
I thought not.
我想也是
Good luck.
祝你们好运
Now I would like to try on that comb.
现在我想试试那个发簪
We're not even getting paid.
我们连薪水都没发呢
I am.
我发了
You know, I just thought, look,
我刚在想
you know, before I get married,
在我结婚前
you'd be able to give me some advice, here.
你也许能在这儿给我点小建议
I'm not a priest anymore, Booth.
我不是神父了 布斯
I know. Okay? I know that.
我知道 我知道的
But the real ones, they don't know me like you.
但真正的神父不如你了解我
We could've done this at the bar.
我们也可以在酒吧里谈心啊
Come on, Aldo,
得了吧 奥尔多
will you just cut me some slack, here?
你就不能让我在这儿放松下吗
Okay.
好吧
I'm jealous.
我很嫉妒
What you and Temperance have,
你和坦普瑞之间的那份情感
it's the reason we draw breath.
是大家安心的理由
You screw this up,
你要把这事搞砸了
Booth, and it'll be worse than any hell God can dream up for you.
布斯 那绝对会比下地狱还糟糕
I agree.
这点我同意
I'm Max.
我是马克斯
I'm Tempe's father.
坦普的父亲
This guy...
这个家伙
he thinks I'm still a crook.
他始终认为我是个骗子
Aldo.
我是奥尔多
He still thinks I'm a priest.
他还觉得我是个神父呢
What are you doing here, Max?
你怎么来了 马克斯
Well, I saw you were here,
我看到你在这儿
and I though maybe you had...
我想你可能
had a change of heart.
心思动摇了
So you're following me?
你在跟踪我
He's a good father.
他是个好父亲
I tell you what...
我告诉你
I've never seen anything more right.
我从没见过比这还正确的决定
I'd be proud to call you my son.
我很骄傲能喊你声儿子
I only wish that Tempe's mother was here
我只希望坦普的妈妈也能在场
to watch her walk down the aisle.
看着她走过红毯
Me, too.
我也是
Thanks.
谢谢你
All right? Thanks.
谢谢你
Thanks. Hey, I tell you what.
谢谢 不如这样
Why don't we go light her a candle, huh?
我们为她点根蜡烛怎么样
Well, she really wasn't the religious type.
她不信这个
It's... you know what? I'll light it.
不如这样 我来点
It can't hurt, right? Come on.
没关系的 走吧
It'll be like she's part of the ceremony.
就好像她来参加典礼一样
She'll be, uh, watching over us, huh?
她会 看着我们的
What the hell.
搞毛啊
Can I say that?
我能这么说吗
Yeah, what the hell?
当然 搞毛啊
I'd like to make a toast before we go.
走之前我还想祝个词
No, no, paps, we're running late.
不行 爷爷 我们要迟到了
You do that at the rehearsal dinner, okay?
到彩排晚宴上再说吧
Just a little one, shrimp, a private one.
就说几句话 小东西 我们私下里说几句
I've been waiting for this day
从我认识坦普那刻起
ever since I met Tempe.
就一直在等待这天
Then I'm going after him.
他说完我也要说
Then I'm going to sing a song.
那我还要唱首歌♥
A little one. Actually, two.
很短的一首 其实应该是两首
I'm pretty hungry. We should hurry.
我快饿死了 我们得快点
We don't want to be late to the dinner.
我可不想在晚宴上迟到
Yeah. You know what?
没错 知道吗
We're getting in trouble for loving them.
疼爱他们还要被责怪
Better not to listen.
还是不听比较好
You're a lucky man, shrimp.
你是个幸运的男人 小东西
You found a woman
你找到了一个
who's willing to stand up to you
愿意支持你
and call you on your crap.
你说啥都听的女人
My what?
我的啥
You can be stubborn.
你有时很顽固
And if she's willing to stick around
如果她愿意留下来
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表