on the visceral surface of the ribs resulted
膈面上蝶形骨折
from a bending force.
是由弯曲力造成
A shockwave.
是冲击波
That's why he had a prosthetic stapes.
所以他才有一个人工镫骨[耳骨的一部分]
The blast deafened him.
爆♥炸♥致使他失聪
Being a CIA operative is a very tough gig.
中情局情报员还真不容易
It's really getting late.
真的很晚了
Ooh, I hope we got Sleepy Hollow on the DVR.
希望我们的DVR录到了《断头谷》
Booth is punishing me.
布斯是在惩罚我
I know that you think that I should stay out of it,
我明白你觉得我该置身事外
but detachment isn't really my thing.
但我根本无法释怀
What's with the printer? I know you did there.
打印机有些什么 我知道你是的
You detached. I am telling you, Angie,
你想开了 这么说吧 安琪
there is something going on with Booth that we don't know about.
布斯一定有什么事是我们不知道的
So, what is with the printer?
打印机有些什么
Well, the CIA removed all the memory,
中情局删除了所有的储存
but what if I could
但假如我能
re-create the final image that the printer printed?
恢复打印机打印过的最后一副图像呢
Ghosting. Oh, that is awesome.
重像成形 厉害
Hey, can I make a suggestion?
我能提个建议吗
Lay off Booth?
别管布斯
Yes, and run triturated laundry detergent
是 然后往硒鼓里加点洗衣粉
through the printer drum instead of toner.
而不是墨粉运转试试
Why?
为什么
Um, because laundry detergents contain
因为洗衣粉含有
triazine-stilbenes and benzoxazolines.
三嗪芪类还有苯并恶唑
You know what?
知道吗
I don't need to know why,
我不需要知道原因
because I've learned to have faith in you,
因为我早知道该相信你
even when you use words like "Triturate."
即使你说那么傻的单词
Thank you.
谢谢
Sharp-force trauma accounts
所有伤口的
for almost all the injuries
利器创伤把死者
postdating the remodeled fractures the victim sustained
六年前爆♥炸♥所致的骨折愈合的时间
in the explosion six years ago,
都推迟了
congruent with multiple strikes
与空调机扇叶的
from the air-conditioning unit blades.
多重击打是一致的
Those injuries are obscuring the cause of death.
这些伤口掩盖了死因
We need to ask ourselves,
我们好好想想
what injuries match the height
什么创伤符合
of the blood spatter in the hotel room?
酒店房♥间血迹喷洒的高度
Two and a half to three meters.
两米五到三米
So, head wound.
那么是头部创伤
Here in the right temporoparietal.
右边颞顶的这个位置
The injury measures 62.8 by 35.2 millimeters.
这个伤口大小为62.8乘35.2毫米
There's another impact on the left temporoparietal.
左边颞顶也有一处
Both wounds are consistent with a slow-loading force.
两处伤口都符合缓慢加速的力量
So, not from the blades or the fall.
并非扇叶或是跌落造成
A low-velocity blunt trauma.
是种低速度的钝器伤
He was conked on the head... twice.
他被击打头部两次
Which gives us cause of death.
这就是死因了
Would you care to high-five?
介意击个掌吗
I would not.
介意
I can do it myself.
我自己来
Cam? Cam?
凯 凯
Okay. How about you come out in here and see me?
你们都出来跟我说如何
First come, first served.
先来先说
We've ascertained cause of death. It was lateral thinking...
我们确定了死因 这是横向思维...
Stop.
停
Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士
Cause of death was two blows to the head. Angela?
死因是头部的两次击打 安琪拉
The last thing the victim printed was a photograph.
死者最后打印的是一张照片
A white cat in a snowstorm?
暴风雪中一只白猫
It's a ghost of
这是一张重影成像
the last photo that came out of his printer.
用他打印机打印的最后一张照片打出来的
Ooh, sexy hotel sex.
燃情酒店的爱爱
That's the room at the Lightfoot.
这是莱特福特的客房♥
Hey, the logo on the headboard is the same in this photograph.
照片里还有床头板上的标志都一样
That could be Lily Thorn.
那女的可能是莉莉·索恩
Oh, it could also be me.
也可能是我
We'd all understand if it were.
如果是你大家都表示理解
It's not. I'm just saying
不是我 我只想说
that she's not identifiable.
她的身份无从得知
Body type tells us that this man's not the victim.
体型告诉我们这个男人不是死者
Oh, you think the victim interrupted this liaison,
你是觉得死者坏人好事
and this man hit him with a blunt object
于是这个男人用了某种钝器打他
and threw him out the window?
再把他扔出窗外
How do we identify the man?
我们怎么查这个人的身份
Well, his name is H. Gloeckner.
他叫H·格拉克纳
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
It's on his briefcase.
名字就在他的公文包上
H. Gloeckner.
H·格拉克纳
My name is Heinrich Gloeckner.
我叫海因里克·格拉克纳
I am chief executive officer
我是德国汉堡
of Gloeckner AG based in Hamburg, Germany.
格拉克纳股份有限公♥司♥的首席执行官
AG? Doesn't that mean
德语股份有限公♥司♥ 那不就是
it's a public corporation with shareholders and a board?
有股东还有董事会的上市公♥司♥
Yes. Which is why I'm here,
没错 所以我来这儿
cooperating, in the hopes
与你们合作 希望
you will be discreet when you realize
你们明白我与这件谋杀案
I had nothing to do with this murder. Right, okay.
无关之后能慎重处理 也对
Well, let's say we play a little game of show-and-tell, huh?
我们就来个"演示说明"吧
Shall we? Let's start with the
好吗 我们先从
identity of this young woman right here.
这里这位年轻女性的身份开始
Um, she gave me the name Melody.
她说她叫梅洛迪
I assume it was false.
我猜是假名
Yes.
没错
This is Melody. And?
她就是梅洛迪 这个呢
He said his name was John.
他说他叫约翰
Also a lie, I assume.
我估计也是假名字
Were John and Melody blackmailing you?
约翰和梅洛迪敲诈你了吗
No, it did not come to that.
没有 还没有那么糟
John showed me this photo
约翰让我看了这张照片
to demonstrate he had other, more incriminating photos
说如果我终止和他们的交易的话
if I reneged on our deal.
他手上还有更严重的照片
What deal? John wanted my company
什么交易 约翰想让我的公♥司♥
to employ a team of outside consultants to work
雇佣一个第三方顾问团队
on a Chinese dam project.
参与到一个中国水坝项目里
Your company makes dams?
你的公♥司♥建造水坝
My company makes pumps.
我的公♥司♥制♥造♥水泵
Pumps?
水泵
Um, this is the, uh...
这就是
the team of consultants
那个顾问团队
based in Terre Haute, Indiana.
他们总部在印第安纳 特雷霍特
Why? I assumed
为什么 我估计
John and Melody were American spies
约翰和梅洛迪是美国间谍
who were looking to find a way into the Chinese mega-projects.
他们想设法混入中方的大型项目中
Is the consulting contract worth a lot of money?
这个顾问合同很值钱吗
No. It's a pittance.
不 不值什么钱
Certainly not worth killing for.
肯定不值得让人杀人
She made me think she liked me.
她让我以为她喜欢我
And you met with Melody at...? Perhaps 10:00.
你和梅洛迪见面是在 大概十点
Uh, she left my room after midnight.
她凌晨离开了我的房♥间
John came in, showed me the photo, and I left.
约翰进来 让我看了照片 我就走了
What time? Before 1:00 a.m.
几点 不到凌晨一点
I can go?
我能走了吧
Afraid not.
恐怕不行
Agent Booth, do I strike you as a kind of man
布斯探员 你看我像那种
who would be foolish enough to murder a CIA agent?
愚蠢到谋杀中情局探员的人吗
Angela, how long have you been with Hodgins?
安琪拉 你和哈金斯一起多久了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表