Because it's what you believe.
因为你这么认为
Whoa, wait a second, bones, th...
等下 骨头
That is not rational.
这不理智
Certainly it is.
这很理智
You told that doctor that I couldn't possibly be wrong
你跟那个医生说我不可能记错
about the number of remodeled fractures I found. Why?
我发现了几处骨折的愈合 为什么
Why? Because all the time we've been working together,
因为我们一起工作了这么长时间
you have never been wrong about something like that.
你从没有在这种问题上犯过错
It is not possible that you are wrong about Flynn,
你不可能看错了弗林
so I'm being completely rational.
所以我现在完全是理智的
We a-agreed to avoid public displays of affection at the FBI.
我们说好了不在局里公开秀恩爱的
The hell with the FBI.
谁管是不是在局里
I have to go...
我得走了
...do scientific things to catch a serial killer.
去用科学抓住连环杀手
Right.
是啊
Sibley Memorial made these x rays
西布利纪念医院在弗林被射伤当天
the day Flynn was shot.
拍了这些X光片
You'll notice there are ten fractures,
你会发现上面有十处骨折
All caused by high-velocity bullets.
全部由高速运行的子弹造成
Those must be the ones that Dr. Itzkowitz fixed.
这些一定是伊斯库维茨医生修复的骨折
He was telling the truth.
他说的是真的
And these are our intake x rays of Flynn's body.
这是我们接收弗林尸体后拍的X光片
The hospital's x-rays show only ten fractures,
医院的X光片显示只有十处骨折
But our x-rays show 11.
但是我们的X光片显示有十一处
The damage to agent Flynn's left humerus
弗林探员左肱骨上的骨折
is not a true fracture.
不是真正的骨折
What is it?
那是什么
It's likely Pelant used an etching tool
普朗特可能利用蚀刻工具
to simulate the break
模仿了骨折愈合的
and digital lithography for the remodeling.
断面和数字光刻
The craftsmanship is... really astounding.
这技术太惊人了
Are you complimenting Pelant?
你是在称赞普朗特吗
Well, his skill, his intelligence.
他的技术 他的智慧
His abilities are awe-inspiring.
他的能力真叫人惊叹
I've seen this one before.
我以前见过这个
This is identical to a fractured bone
这与我九年以前调查过的
from a homicide I worked on nine years ago.
一场凶杀案里的骨折情况一样
One of Pelant's?
也是普朗特的作品吗
I don't know. It's still unsolved.
我不知道 那个案子还没解决
Pelant is sending me a message.
普朗特是在给我传递信息
Oh, here we go, down the rabbit hole.
开始了 进入兔子洞[爱丽丝梦游仙境]
Identical.
一模一样
Hello, Temperance.
你好 坦普瑞
Pelant.
普朗特
Let's talk.
我们谈谈吧
If that goes off,
如果这个爆♥炸♥了
it'll kill you, too.
你也一样会完蛋的
You and I are destined to die together someday.
命中注定 你我终有一天将一道死去
Hope not today, but... but that's up to you.
但愿不是今天 不过那得由你决定
I-I'm just... I'm gonna remind you that you're a mother,
我只是...我只想提醒你是个母亲
so self-sacrifice isn't the best option.
所以牺牲自己并不是个好的选择
Plus, whoever is right above us will also die.
况且不管楼上有谁 他们也一样会死
That's a public area.
楼上是公共场所
Is it?
是吗
What-what do you think happened
你觉得可怜的克洛伊·坎贝尔身上
to poor Chloe Campbell?
究竟发生了什么事
I think you killed her. No. Wasn't me.
我认为是你杀了她 不 不是我
You know who did it?
你知道是谁杀的吗
Same person who did 1870, 3606,
跟1870号♥ 3606号♥
4005, 7932
4005号♥ 7932号♥
and 9224.
还有9224号♥案子的凶手是同一人
No, that's not possible.
不 那不可能
I wouldn't have missed that.
我绝不会遗漏的
Don't be so hard on yourself.
别对自己太苛刻了
They were found in different geographical locations,
那些受害人是在不同的地理位置被发现的
killed by completely different methods, different ages.
杀人手法和受害人年龄也完全不一样
Nothing to connect them. And yet...
根本没有什么能把他们联♥系♥起来 但是
they were all killed by one person.
他们却都是被同一个人杀死的
Who?
谁
I don't know.
我不知道
Yet. But...
暂时还不知道 不过
because I'm better than you and all your squinterns,
由于我比你和你那些斜眼实习生都强
I will figure out who the killer is.
我会查出凶手是谁的
I think, um... I think she's pretty bad,
我想 我想她是个坏蛋
and I think she's still out there.
并且她还没被人注意到
She? Well, I'mI'm being sloppily generic, but...
"她" 我就是随便说说 不过
I have my reasons for thinking it's a woman.
我有理由认为这是一个女人干的
And if anything happens to me, sh-she'll keep doing
如果我发生了意外 她会继续
what she's doing
做她正在做的事
and you won't even know she's there.
而你根本就不会知道她的存在
I know you. You'll find me.
我了解你 你会找到我的
It's in the stars.
这是命中注定
Yeah, um, don't move until that beam goes off.
哦对了 在那束光停下之前千万别动
Think about all the innocent lives
你得想想那些无辜的生命
you're saving by-by doing absolutely nothing.
你只要什么都别做 就可以救他们了
I scanned the currency you found in the apartment.
我扫描了你在那间公♥寓♥里找到的现金
Flynn's money was all new bills.
弗林的钱都是新的
Wait, not Flynn's money.
等等 这不是弗林的钱
Okay, fine.
好吧好吧
The money you found hidden in his fridge.
你找到的那些藏在他冰箱里的钱
The bills with serial numbers on either side of the money
你找到的这些纸币两面都有序列号♥
you found are circulating in central Maryland.
在马里兰州中部流通
There's just too many there for it to be a coincidence.
要是巧合的话 也太多了点
Each of these pins represents a place where the money was spent.
这些大头针代表这钱流通过的每一个地方
By Pelant.
是普朗特花的
Yeah, he works alone.
没错 他是独自行动的
It's got to be him.
一定是他
That's still a few hundred square miles.
那也是几百平方英里的范围呢
Wait, where's Bones?
等等 骨头呢
I don't... I don't know.
我不...我不知道
Bones. Don't come in, Booth.
骨头 不要进来 布斯
What's going on? There's an explosive device.
怎么回事 这里有个爆♥炸♥装置
We've called the bomb squad.
我们已经叫了拆弹小队
You all right, Bones? It was Pelant.
你还好吗 骨头 是普朗特
He says if I move, the bomb will go off.
他说如果我动了 这炸♥弹♥就会爆♥炸♥
It's not real.
这不是真的
You can clear out.
你们可以出去了
Booth? Yeah.
布斯 怎么了
It's not that I doubt you.
我不是要怀疑你的判断
I'm just curious how you know it's not real.
只是好奇你怎么知道它不是真的
It's a toy.
这是个玩具
Okay? You can order this thing
好吗 你只要有本漫画书
from the back of a comic book.
就能在尾页订购这样的东西
You know, we can wait for the bomb squad,
我们当然可以等着拆弹小队来鉴定
but you're gonna be standing there for five hours.
但你得在那里站五个小时
I'm fine.
我没事的
See?
看到了吗
Fake. All right?
假的 好了吧
So...
那么...
what did Pelant say to you?
普朗特跟你说了什么
That there's a serial killer out there
他说还有个连环杀手
and that we'll never catch her without him.
而如果没有他 我们肯定抓不住她
Do you believe him?
你相信他吗
I haven't looked into it yet.
我还没仔细想过
You know what? I think we're getting close.
我觉得我们已经接近他了
Pelant knows it and he's afraid.
普朗特知道这一点 他害怕了
Because you're gonna kill him.
因为你要杀了他
You looking for something you might have missed?
你是在找你可能疏忽了的线索吗
I can't find anything that connects these cases.
我找不到任何将这些案子联♥系♥起来的东西
Pelant could be lying.
普朗特可能在说谎
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表