that's showing signs of being obsessed.
明显被迷住了
Well, that's just the beginning.
这是刚开始
Flash forward to just after Starkel left the Veg-Ta-Bills.
我们跳到斯塔克离开蔬菜总动员后的私信
"I gave you everything. You let me down.
"我把一切都给了你 你背叛了我
"I won't be ignored.
"我不容被忽视
"You will rot in hell, and I will make it happen." Wow.
"你会在地狱里烂掉 我说到做到"
She sent over 50 tweets in a 48-hour period,
她在48小时内发了五十多条信息
and this was the week before Starkel was killed.
就在斯塔克被杀一周前
Look at this picture she posted.
看她发在网上的照片
What, she Photoshopped herself into that?
她把自己合成到照片里
It's crazy, right?
疯狂 是吧
Uh, a grown woman obsessed with a giant orange phallic symbol?
成年女子为巨大的橙色性器官象征着迷
Yeah, I'm comfortable calling her crazy.
我很确定她疯了
Carrot Bill dead?
胡萝卜比尔死了
I can't believe it.
我不敢相信
He was the best vegetable.
他是最完美的植物
Okay, you do realize
你有没有意识到
that Carrot Bill is a fictional character?
胡萝卜比尔是虚构的角色
Joe Starkel is the man that died. I know.
乔·斯塔克才是死了的人 我知道
I'm not insane, Dr. Sweets.
我没疯 斯维斯博士
Shrinks always look for the crazy in everything.
心理医生总是觉得别人疯了
I watch the Veg-Ta-Bills with my six-year-old son.
我和我六岁的儿子一起看蔬菜总动员
To him, the carrot is real.
对他来说 胡萝卜是真的
Right. Did you send these to Joe Starkel?
好吧 你把这些信息发给乔·斯塔克
I'm kind of a Twitter freak, I guess.
我是个推特狂人 我想
That's a bit of an understatement.
这么说有点轻描淡写
Uh, "I want to peel you out of your carrot suit
"我要把你的胡萝卜戏服扒掉
"and eat you raw." Okay, okay,
"之后生吞了你" 好吧
my son wasn't the only one who liked the show.
喜欢这个节目的不只是我儿子
But you know what happens online.
不过网上的事情你懂的
You're anonymous, so you say things
你是匿名的 说的话
that you wouldn't face-to-face, right?
在现实中不会发生 对吧
There are hundreds of these messages.
这样的信息有几百条
I mean, it starts with autograph requests
先是要签名
and it moves on to wanting to meet,
之后变成约见面
and then the stuff about eating his carrot.
接着声称吃了他这根胡萝卜
I mean, that's-that's, cyberstalking, Ms. Volker.
我是说 这是网上跟踪 沃克夫人
Maybe I went a little overboard,
也许我有点过火了
but that show changed my life as much as my son's.
不过这个节目改变了我和我儿子的生活
I was overweight, eating junk,
我曾经体重过重 吃垃圾食品
I had high blood pressure, and-and sleep apnea...
我有高血压 以及睡眠呼吸暂停
but because of Carrot Bill,
不过因为胡萝卜比尔
I went from this, to what you see now.
我从这样 变成现在的样子
He saved my life and my career.
他拯救了我的生命和我的职业
I sell beauty products,
我卖♥♥美容产品
which is very hard to do
当你超重80磅时
when you're 80 pounds overweight.
是非常难的
That is quite a change.
变化确实很大
Well, I was terrified of putting this weight
他离开节目时
back on when he left the show.
我非常害怕体重反弹
So you saw the group as kind of a talisman
所以你把这些演员
for your good fortune then.
当成你好运的护身符
I've always been a little superstitious, I guess.
我一直有点迷信 我想
Have you always threatened people?
你总是威胁人吗
Why would I kill him?
我为什么要杀了他
Why? He changed my life.
为什么 他改变了我的生活
How are you doing with Joe Starkel's e-mails?
乔·斯塔克的电邮处理得怎么样了
He deleted most of them
他用国防部的
using a multi-pass system used by the DoD.
多通道系统删了大部分邮件
Sounds like he was hiding something.
听起来他想隐藏什么
I guess we'll never know.
我想我们永远不能知道
Well, maybe not.
也许能
I might be able to use a magnetic force microscopy to
我也许可以用磁力显微镜
recover film fragments and piece them together.
修复文件碎片 拼在一起
Did you get anything else from the tox screens?
毒理测试找到什么东西了吗
Nope. He was one clean-living carrot.
没 他是根健康无毒的胡萝卜
Clark's book?
克拉克的书
I only got through two chapters.
我只读了两章
Pretty painful stuff.
痛苦的经历
Two pages of the sun setting over the remains
两页纸描写 太阳照在
of an itinerant stock broker.
巡回股票经纪人的尸体上
So I found traces of asphalt with the concrete and oil.
我找到了沥青的痕迹 以及混凝土和油
I think the injuries might have taken place in a parking lot.
我想受害者可能在停车场受的伤
Oh, great.
很好
So that narrows down the murder site
把犯罪现场
to, like, a million places.
减少到一百万个地方
Wow. Snarky.
挖苦我
Oh, the book got you down?
这本书难住你们了
"Death had never looked so dead
"眼前死亡如此死寂
"as the death now in front of them,
"之前所见无法与之相比
"all life drained,
"生命全数榨干
"only death covering the dead."
"唯有死亡笼罩尸体"
You think the victim was dead?
我猜 受害者死了
Please, I couldn't even get past chapter one.
拜托 我连第一章都读不下去
Remember this?
记得这个吗
"McDonald's farm was nestled in a glen,
"麦当劳农场坐落于峡谷
"perfect for the final days of an old man."
"对于老者 度过最后时日的圣地"
Old McDonald had a farm? Really? Seriously?
老麦当劳有座农场 真的 没开玩笑
What are we gonna tell him?
我们要怎么告诉他
We're gonna tell him the truth.
实话实说
That I've never read anything like it.
我从没看过这种东西
Oh, that's good.
说得好
It's, uh, one of a kind.
独一无二
Absolutely. What's one of a kind?
绝对的 什么独一无二
Oh, uh, your book.
你的书
I've never read anything like it.
从没读过类似的
You know, I've been very busy with the case,
你知道 我在忙这个案子
so I've only gotten through chapter one,
我才读完第一章
but so far, it is just...
目前为止 它是
I mean...
我是说
Well, you know, my feeling is,
知道吗 我感觉
if the writer doesn't hook a reader in chapter one,
如果作者没在第一章吸引住读者
he's not doing his job.
就不是个好作家
Look, I just don't want compliments.
听着 我不想要赞扬
I can take criticism.
我可以接受批评
Of-Of course.
当然
Sure.
没问题
You-you got it.
说得对
Okay, great. Now, um... oh.
很好 现在
I found some additional remodeled injuries,
我发现了其他愈合的伤痕
uh, this time to the sternum and lower ribs.
这次是在胸骨和下肋骨
More recent than from the fight with the producer.
是在和制♥作♥人打架之后
You know,
听着
I hope we solve this soon
我希望我们快点破案
so you can all finish reading.
你们可以读完它
Me, too. Can't wait!
我也是 等不及了
Chapter two awaits.
第二章等着我们
Right, right.
说得对 对
It's so nice to have coffee with you.
和你一起喝咖啡真是太好了
We never do this.
之前从没有过
I know.
我知道
But something tells me this is about more than coffee.
但我觉得不只是喝咖啡而已吧
It's Christine's party.
是关于克里斯汀的生日聚会
Booth is taking care of it
布斯正在准备一切
and that makes me uncomfortable,
这让我觉得不太舒服
because I have no frame of reference
这是我女儿生命中重要的一刻
for an important event in my daughter's life.
但我没有可以参照的例子
Oh, honey...
亲爱的
it wasn't that bad.
没有这么糟的
I mean, your mother and I did all we could.
我和你妈妈都尽力了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表