and try to civilize you,
试着感化你
then you'd better listen and make adjustments,
那你最好听她的话 做出调整
'cause that's love.
因为那就是爱
I just want say a couple of things.
我只想说几句话
When I was on the run,
当我四处潜逃
trying to stay alive-- which wasn't easy...
努力保命 这可不容易
Dad.
爸爸
No.
别停
This actually sounds good.
这听起来不错
You know what? Maybe I should go
或许应该等我走了
while you clean up your story.
你再讲你的故事
Seeley, what you have here...
瑟雷 你身边的这个人
is the final piece to the puzzle.
是你生命的另一半
It's what's going to make you whole.
她会让你的生命完整
Tempe is the woman that I always wished I could be,
坦普一直是我的偶像
and the one that every mother
也是所有母亲
always prays that her son will find.
都希望自己的儿子能遇到的人
Now I'm gonna cry.
我可要哭了
How can I do a speech
我要是哭了
if I'm gonna cry?
可怎么发言啊
Oh, don't cry. I still have to sing.
别哭了 我还得唱歌♥呢
Oh, hold on, that's the guy,
等等 来人了
the limo driver. We're probably late.
是婚车司机 我们要迟到了
Let's get everything together here, huh?
一切准备就绪吧
Yeah?
是你
Turn on the TV. The church.
开电视 是教堂
What about the church?
教堂怎么了
A passing motorist called 911
路过的汽车司机
at roughly 7:00 P.M.
在晚上七点左右报了警
when they spotted smoke coming from
他们发现有烟
the Sacred Heart Catholic Church.
从圣心天主教堂冒出
By 7:30, it was a three-alarm blaze
七点半时达到三♥级♥火警
with several area fire departments responding.
多个区域的消防部门响应
Investigators have yet to determine
调查员仍未判定
the cause of the fire,
火灾原因
though it seems to have started from the back of the sanctuary.
看似是由避难所后部开始起火的
My God, Booth.
天呐 布斯
You burned the the church down?
你把教堂点了吗
These are some zesty eggs, Pops.
这些蛋口味太重了 爷爷
Gramma, those are Pops' famous Eggs From Hell.
奶奶 这可是爷爷著名的变♥态♥辣鸡蛋
At my age, who wants bland food?
我这岁数的人不爱吃味道太淡的
Spicy lets you know you're alive.
辣的让你有存在感
Hey, you can take off the tux, there, buddy.
你可以脱下礼服了 伙计
The wedding has been postponed.
婚礼推迟了
He likes it.
他喜欢穿
Makes him feel like James Bond.
感觉像是詹姆斯·邦德
Where's Temperance?
坦普瑞去哪了
She's back on the case, now that the, uh,
她回去破案了 反正
wedding has been delayed. You should elope.
婚礼也推迟了 你们应该私了
What's that?
那是什么意思
Means going to a Justice of the Peace to get hitched.
就是说去法♥院♥领证
No fuss, no bother.
不用忙乎一通
Pops, forget it, okay?
爷爷 算了吧
I owe Bones a fuss.
我欠骨头一通折腾
Eloping is romantic.
私了也很浪漫
Chicks dig romantic, dad.
小妞热衷于浪漫 爸爸
That's true.
没错
What do you mean, "chicks"?
"小妞"是什么意思
There you go.
吃吧
Hot! Hot! Oh, whoa! Oh!
好辣 呃啊
I told you it was too spicy.
跟你说了太辣了
It'll leave a stain.
会留下污渍的
Oh! Okay,
好吧
that's a sign from the gods, huh?
这是上帝的暗示
Best man ruins his tuxedo?
伴郎把礼服弄脏了
Looks like we'll have to postpone the wedding
貌似我们不得不推迟婚礼了
till we can do it right.
直到一切顺利
Dad.
爸爸
Come in.
进来吧
You all right about the wedding?
婚礼的事你没问题吧
Yes.
没事
The damage to the victim's feet is confusing.
受害者脚上的伤很令人费解
See, I-I-I think it's my fault.
我 我觉得是我的错
Oh, not the victim's feet.
不是说受害者的脚
But the wedding. Booth says that mom burned down the church.
是说婚礼 布斯说是妈妈烧了教堂
Your mom did not burn down the church. Booth says that
你妈妈没烧教堂 布斯说
mom burned down the church because she didn't want you
妈妈烧掉了教堂 因为她不想让你
paying for the wedding with dirty money.
用赃款支付婚礼
Your mom knows where the money came from
你妈妈知道钱是从哪来的
and she was all right with it.
她对此没有异议
Mom's dead.
妈妈死了
You want the truth?
想知道真♥相♥吗
Might comes from my
也许是从
magical night in Vegas,
在拉斯维加斯神奇的一夜开始
where I just couldn't lose.
那晚我一直赢
It's 20 years ago, I was playing black jacket,
那是二十年前 我玩二十一点
I won all these money,
我赢了所有的钱
I thought okay, and I just bet it all.
我就想好吧那我全赌上
Statiscally unwise.
按概率来说 很不明智
And then I realised what it was for,
然后我知道应该拿这钱来做什么了
your wedding.
你的婚礼
So I grabbed it and was out of there, and I buried it,
所以我抄起钱离开 把钱埋起来
and, 'cause you know, banks and bank robbers.
因为银行不靠谱 银行劫匪太多
Booth's gonna be my son-in-law.
布斯马上就是我的女婿了
I think he should have just... trusted me.
我觉得他应该信任我
You can understand his reticence, dad.
你可以理解他的沉默 爸爸
Yeah.
也是
You want my advice?
想听听我的建议吗
Get married...
结婚吧
today.
就今天
I've called eight churches,
我给八所教堂打了电♥话♥
dad, none of them are available today.
都订不上了 爸爸
It doesn't have to be in a church.
不一定要在教堂
It could be at City Hall.
也可以在市政厅
It could be underwater or bungee jumping.
可以在水下或者蹦极时
Church is very important to Booth.
教堂对布斯来说很重要
And I love him.
我爱他
I want him to have what he wants.
我希望他能拥有所想
Sure.
当然
I have a question.
我有个问题
Is it about the iliopectineal line? No, it's why
是关于髂骨弓状线吗 不
I wasn't invited to the wedding.
为什么没邀请我参加婚礼
None of us were. I was invited.
我们都没被邀请 我被邀请了
Not really. You're just going a plus-one, dude.
不能这么说 你只是陪同亲友 伙计
We work here. We're not friends
我们在这工作 我们不是朋友
with each other, we're colleagues.
我们是同事
It's a small, intimate, friends-and-family wedding.
这是个小型婚礼 仅限亲友
Not for us.
我们不适合
Aw, your feelings are hurt.
噢 你受伤了
Aren't you supposed to be working on the letter?
难道你不该在看书吗
I am. I just crave the camaraderie of my peers.
我正在 我只是需要些基友情
I'm just kidding. Angela's office smells like sage.
我开玩笑的 安琪拉那屋有圣人的味道
Findings, please.
有什么发现
Mr. Fisher?
费什先生
Well, the majority of micro-fractures
大部分微小骨折
were confined to the heels of both feet.
都局限在双脚脚跟处
With a secondary number of micro-fractures
其次较多的微小骨折
on the ischial tuberosities.
是在坐骨结节上
The amount of damage to both the right
左右两侧跟骨上的伤
and left calcanea is almost identical.
数量基本一致
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表