Yeah, pieces of the puzzle, you know, you understand.
线索繁杂 你知道的
The tough part is putting it all together.
最难的是把线索联♥系♥起来
Yeah, well, whatever I can do.
如果有什么我能做的
Like I said, I...
正如我说 我
it's tough to lose a guy I was responsible for.
我很难过 失去了我负责的一个人
I can only imagine.
能想象到很难
Sorry about going through security,
抱歉还要做安检
but even us good guys gotta do it.
但就算我们是好人也得做
At least I don't have to take my shoes off.
至少我还不用脱鞋
Ooh, that would stink.
那可就臭了
The backscatter X-ray is low resolution,
反向散射X射线的分辨率很低
so there's very little detail.
能显示的细节很少
That's fine.
没关系
You got him?
发现了吗
The radiation just reflects off the target,
射线在目标身上反射了
it doesn't pass through.
没有通过目标
Look, I just need a yes or a no, Bones.
我只要答案 骨头
I need another pass.
我需要他再过一次
Then maybe I can enhance it.
或许我能加强一下
Hey, Agent Booth, what's the problem here?
布斯探员 有什么问题吗
Oh, a technical thing, right, with the machine?
技术问题 机器的问题
You know these government issue things.
你知道这些政♥府♥的东西
Okay, well, my badge should be enough.
我的警徽足够说明问题了吧
Just relax, we'll be right with you.
放松点 我们马上就好
I'm using a program Angela developed.
我在用一个安琪拉编写的程序
It decreases statistical noise and increases resolution.
降低统计噪声 提高分辨率
All right, so he's clean?
好吧 所以不是他干的
Wait.
等下
There's faint evidence of fracturing along the coronal suture.
这里模糊地显示冠状缝有一处骨折
And Dr. Fuentes was right.
丰特斯博士说得对
There's metal and glass imbedded in the scalp.
头皮上嵌着金属和玻璃碎片
Dr. Hodgins can match it to the make and model of the car.
哈金斯博士可以匹配车型和品牌
Hey, what the hell is going on? They won't let me out of here.
到底是怎么了 他们不让我出来
Okay, no, just let him out.
好了 让他出来
Thanks.
谢谢
Sorry about that. Yeah, no worries.
很抱歉 没关系
Hey, turn around. Whatwhat are you doing?
转过身去 你在做什么
You're under arrest for murder. What?
你涉嫌谋杀被捕了 什么
You've got it wrong. You murdered Benny Jerguson,
你搞错了 你谋杀了本尼·乔格森
Officer Fowler. I don't get things wrong.
福勒假释官 我不会搞错的
I really appreciate you coming down here
我很感谢你能来
and helping us out. Really means a lot.
帮助我们 真是太重要了
You really were a big help.
帮了我们大忙了
What a wonderful aroma. Oh.
好香啊
What are you doing in here?
你在做什么
Oh, man. I wanted it to be a surprise,
我想给你一个惊喜的
after you finished your paperwork.
等你处理完那些文件
Come.
来
Voila.
看看吧
No...
不是吧
Ropa vieja.
炖杂烩
I had to improvise a little bit,
我必须得因地制宜一下
but luckily a double-neck boiler is perfect for sous vide.
幸运的是 双颈汽锅特别适合小火慢炖
Smells just like my father's.
闻上去跟我爸做的一样
So I read up on the dish.
我查了查这道菜
As you know, ropa vieja means "Old clothes."
如你所知 "炖杂烩"的本意是旧衣服
Well, the name comes from an old wives' tale.
这个名字来源于一个古老的传说
A poor man must cook a meal for his whole family...
一个穷♥人♥要给全家人做饭
Only he has nothing to serve.
但是他什么食物都没有
So he gathers up his old clothes,
他找出自己的旧衣服
imbues them with love,
用爱感染它们
and they miraculously turn into stew.
它们奇迹般地变成了炖菜
The family is fed.
全家人都吃饱了
Yeah.
是啊
I thought it might be a nice way
我觉得这是个好方法
to welcome you to our little family.
欢迎你加入我们的小家庭
Listen, I know you want to be an American now,
我知道你现在想做一个美国人
but I figured you might miss a few things.
但是我觉得你还会怀念一些东西
You know, if I could've stayed, I would.
如果我能留在古巴 我会留下的
It's my home.
那是我的家乡
And it will be again, one day.
而未来的某天 我还会回家的
Well, until then...
在那之前
Until then, I will become a famous and rich American.
在那之前 我会成为名利双收的美国人
And be grateful for my new friend,
并且很感谢我的新朋友
who, just for a moment,
在一个瞬间
has brought me home.
带我回到了家乡
Cheers.
干杯
Salud.
干杯
No, no...
不 不
Okay.
好了
Christine is out.
克里斯汀睡着了
She's sleeping like an angel.
她睡得像个天使一样
Did you call her an angel because you want her to go to church?
你是因为想让她去教堂才叫她天使吗
What? No.
什么 不是
I called her an angel because she is one.
我叫她天使是因为她就是天使
I think she should go.
我觉得她应该去
What?
什么
Christine.
克里斯汀
To church.
去教堂
Really? Whoa, whoa.
真的
Wait a second, now. Why?
等等 为什么
Because she can.
因为她能去
While I personally don't believe in God,
虽然我个人不相信上帝
myths can have a very beneficial effect on children.
但神话对儿童非常好
What if she doesn't think it's a myth?
她要是不认为那是神话怎么办
Well, she is my daughter, Booth.
她是我的女儿 布斯
I trust her to come to a rational decision
我相信一旦掌握全部信息
once she has all the information.
她能做出理性的决定
Wow, who would've thought, huh?
谁能想到呢
Compromise.
妥协
I look at it as an exercise in freedom.
我把这个当作行使自♥由♥的权利
You're not saying this because of, uh, Dr. Cuba?
你不是因为古巴博士才这么说的吧
A bit, yes.
有一点 是的
He asked you to sleep with him again?
他又让你跟他上♥床♥了
No.
没有
I'm sure he still wants to.
我确定他还是想要
But as long as I have you... Uh-huh.
但是只要我还有你
I would, however, also like to take Christine
不过 我还想带克里斯汀
to the Natural History Museum
去自然历史博物馆
on Sundays after church.
等周日做完礼拜以后
Is that the place with the dinosaurs?
是那个有恐龙的地方吗
Yeah. Who wouldn't want to go there, right?
是的 谁会不想去那里呢
She's gonna love my T. rex imitation.
她会爱死我模仿霸王龙的
Oh-ho, Mrs. Cavewoman.
穴居人夫人
I'm gonna pick you up with my tiny, little arms
我要用我的细胳膊和小爪子
in my tiny, little hands!
把你抓起来
You can't tell Christine
你不能告诉克里斯汀
that early man and dinosaurs coexisted.
早期人类和恐龙是共存的
Mrs. Flintstone, you have no choice.
燧石夫人 你别无选择
T. rex attacks, right there...
霸王龙袭击 就在那
We're gonna wake up Christine!
我们要把克里斯汀吵醒了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表