Uh, I'm stuck, I'm stuck here.
我被粘住了 我被粘在这了
Wendell, I told you to wait.
温德尔 我跟你说要等了
Excretions from the leopard slug are a natural glue.
豹蛞蝓的分泌物是天然胶水
Tell me about it, but Dr. Brennan gave me an or...
真没错 可布纳恩博士让我
All right, I brought vinegar and borax in order...
好吧 我拿了醋和硼砂来
Just-just hold still, okay?
别动
This isn't good. No, this could burn my skin.
情况不妙 这会烧坏我的皮肤
We'll be fine.
会没事的
Okay. We just need to get to the vinegar.
我们只要拿到醋就行
Okay.
好的
Hey, I-I think I see a perimortem fracture.
我看到了一处死前骨折
Really? Now?
真的吗 现在
If I get a little closer...
我要能再离近点儿的话
No, Wendell.
不行 温德尔
I assumed the bones would be clean, Mr. Bray.
骨头已经清理干净了吧 布雷先生
It was a bit more complicated than I thought.
过程比我想的要复杂一点
But I already found something I thought you should see.
不过我有新发现 我想你该看看
A hairline spiral fracture to the right humerus.
右侧肱骨有处极细的螺旋型骨折
That type of injury is often caused by stress
这种类型的损伤通常是
from rotating the articular capsule.
扭动关节囊的压力造成的
Like when someone has their arm twisted behind their back.
比如某人的胳膊被反扭到背后
It seems as if the killer took the victim
看来凶手是强行把死者
to that location by force.
拖到那个地方的
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Take another look at this fracture.
你再看看这处骨折
Remodeling. Very slight.
非常轻微的重塑
This injury was inflicted approximately three months ago.
这处损伤发生时间大约在三个月前
So people have been beating on this guy for a while.
所以这个家伙被揍过
I've got a possible I.D.
我找到死者身份了
Turns out the missing incisor was the giveaway.
缺失的侧切牙揭露了真♥相♥
Sean Nolan.
肖恩·诺兰
So apparently they I.D.'d the victim
很显然 他们根据死者缺的那颗牙
because he was missing a little tooth.
识别出了死者身份
Sean Nolan, 30.
肖恩·诺兰 30岁
Single. Right. He worked parttime as a print model.
单身 对 他兼♥职♥做平面模特
I'm gonna contact his agent
我要联♥系♥他的经纪人
to see what his last job was.
看看他最后一份工作是什么
So why'd you call me?
那你干嘛给我打电♥话♥
Well, his live-in girlfriend is in the conference room.
他的同居女友在会议室
And she's all broken up and, you know,
她伤心欲绝
you're better with the tears than I am.
你比我擅长安抚哭泣的人
Wait...
等等
Right.
好吧
Heard about your little mishap on the platform.
听说你在检验台的小事故了
I told him to wait.
我叫他等了
You know?
你知道吗
No one appreciates the power of the mollusk.
没人重视软体动物的力量
Now, when I figure out what these guys ate,
现在 等我弄清这些小东西吃什么
they're going to be able to help us catch a killer.
它们就能帮咱们抓到凶手了
Hey, honey?
亲爱的
What is this?
这是什么
It looks infected.
看起来好像感染了
Oh yeah, th-that's...
那是...
it's-it's nothing.
没什么
Remember last month when I had that little reaction
还记得上个月我被蚊子叮咬后
to the mosquito bite?
轻微的反应吗
Yeah, you -- you went to the doctor.
记得 你去看医生了
He said everything was fine.
他说没事
Actually, I didn't go 'cause I knew what it was.
实际上 我没去看因为我知道是怎么回事
What? What is it?
怎么回事
Well, I had gotten some insect samples
我从南美洲弄到了
from South America and... and-and anyway,
一些昆虫样本 总之
long story short, uh,
长话短说
a mosquito deposited an egg
有只蚊子在我脖子的真皮层中
into the dermis of my neck.
产了个卵
Dermatobia Hominis.
人皮蝇
It's a human bot fly.
是一种人肤蝇
So the hot shower just made it swell up.
热水澡使那块皮肤肿起来了
You've been letting a fly
你让一只肤蝇
grow in your neck for the last month?
在脖子里长了一个月
Yeah.
没错
Angie, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me, you know?
安琪 这对我来说是次千载难逢的机会
I mean, serving as host for one of Mother Nature's miracles.
能做大自然奇迹之一的宿主
Okay, we are going to Cam right now,
好吧 我们现在就去找凯
and she is cutting that thing out of your neck.
她会把那个东西从你脖子上切下来
How many men can claim they have given birth?
有多少男人可以宣称他们孕育过生命
You're not actually comparing this
实际上 你不能把这件事
to carrying a child, are you?
比作怀孕 对吧
Well, no.
不
No, of course not, but...
不 当然不能 可...
You got to admit he's pretty cute, right?
你得承认它相当可爱 对吗
And looking at my neck,
看看我的脖子
I think he actually might come out soon.
我觉得它就快出来了
You're insane.
你疯了
We should just focus on the case. Okay?
我们该把重点放在案子上是吧
Oh, man.
天呐
I've never seen activity like this.
我从没见过这种行为
These guys are really going at it.
这些家伙真的很兴奋
"It"?
兴奋
Yeah, "it."
是啊 兴奋
People didn't understand why someone who looked like Sean
人们很费解为什么肖恩这样的人
would be with someone like me, but...
会和我这样的人在一起 但...
we loved each other, and...
我们彼此相爱 而且...
he always made me feel beautiful.
他总让我觉得自己很漂亮
I'm very sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
So, Sean, uh, was a model?
肖恩是个模特吗
Um, mostly small stuff. Okay.
大部分都是小广♥告♥ 好的
He was starting to work more.
他计划多接点活儿
He was actually up for a national ad.
实际上他在准备一个全国性的广♥告♥
You're a partner at an accounting firm?
你是一家会计事务所的合伙人
I pay most of the bills, if that's what you're asking.
大部分账单都我付 如果你问的是这个
Sean chipped in where he could.
肖恩在力所能及的地方出钱
But we didn't really keep track of where the money came from.
但我们没细分过是谁的钱
You don't sound like an accountant right now.
这可不像是一位会计师说的话
When you love someone, you support them.
爱一个人就会全力支持他
Do you know if Sean had any enemies?
你知道肖恩有什么死对头吗
No, everybody liked him.
没有 大家都喜欢他
Sounds like you had a perfect life.
听起来你过得很幸福
I'm sorry, is there something wrong with being happy, Dr. Sweets?
不好意思 幸福有错吗 斯维斯博士
No.
没有
Now, this is awkward, Ms. Bardach,
我知道这么说很尴尬 巴达克女士
but I need to know your activities the last three days.
但我需要知道你过去三天的行程
Of course.
当然了
I'm an accountant,
我是名会计师
so I keep excellent records.
所以我保留的记录都很清楚
I'm sure, but I-I'm curious,
那肯定 但我有点好奇
why didn't you report Sean missing?
肖恩失踪你为什么没报案
It was simple.
原因很简单
He was on a photo shoot in Charlotte, North Carolina.
他当时在北卡罗来纳州夏洛特市拍照
I mean, he traveled a lot when he worked.
他工作期间经常四处奔波
But he always came home.
但他总会回家的
I always knew that I would see him again.
我总坚信他还会再回来
Sean Nolan was lying to his girlfriend.
肖恩·诺兰对他女朋友说谎了
Booth talked to his agent,
布斯和他的经纪人谈过
and it turns out that he had not booked a modeling job in months.
结果发现他好几个月都没接过模特的活儿了
So where was he going when he claimed
那他以工作为由去外地
to be out of town working?
都去哪儿了
I'm not sure.
我不知道
I'm running an algorithm
我在运行一个算法
to see if we can break into his Top Cloud account.
看看能否破译他的顶级云端账户
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表