Eh, you know what? Just remind me that
你知道吗 提醒我
I've got to write a thank-you note to
我得给那个发明华夫饼的人
the guy who invented waffles.
写封感谢信
The recipe first appeared in Le Ménagier de Paris,
它的配方第一次出现在《巴黎家庭妇女》上
a book a husband wrote for his wife in the 14th century.
是14世纪时一位丈夫写给他妻子的书
Since he's dead, a note would be pointless.
因为他已经死了 感谢信是毫无意义的
I pity the men who aren't married to you, Bones.
我真为没娶你的男士们感到遗憾 骨头
Booth, did you see
布斯 你看到克里斯汀
what Christine brought home from preschool?
从学前班里带了什么回家吗
Hey, look at that, huh?
看看
15th place winner in an egg race. Huh.
汤匙运鸡蛋赛跑第15名啊
Our little girl's a champion.
我们的小姑娘很厉害嘛
Booth, there are only 15 children in the class.
布斯 班上一共就15个人
What do you want me to do?
你想让我做什么
Get her a trainer so we could work her harder?
给她请个教练促使她更加努力吗
If she's 15th, that means that she lost.
如果她是第15名 也就是说她输了
Children need to understand what losing means.
孩子们需要知道输意味着什么
It's an egg race.
只是个汤匙运蛋赛跑而已啊
When I was a child, I played blackjack with Max,
当我是孩子时 我和马克斯玩21点
and he never let me win.
他从未让我赢过
I lost my allowance,
我输掉了我的零用钱
but I got a realistic view of the world.
但我看到了真实的世界是什么样的
Your dad took your allowance?
你♥爸♥拿走你的零用钱吗
Won it. Actually, he won the marker he gave me
是赢走了 其实他还赢走了他给我的
that said he owed me the allowance.
那个写着他欠我零用钱的书签
I don't think we should use your father as an example here.
我认为我们现在不该用你♥爸♥做例子的
It's not... Oh. Brennan.
这不是 布纳恩
Okay, I'm on my way. Wait. Wait. Wait a second.
好 我马上到 等等 等一下
What about the waffle I just made you? Sorry.
我刚给你做的华夫饼怎么办 抱歉
A body's on its way to the lab.
一具尸体正在运往实验室的路上
More for you. I'll call if it concerns you.
你多吃点吧 有你的事我会打电♥话♥的
I got waffles flying all over the place here.
华夫饼满天飞
That's hot. That's hot.
烫死了 烫死了
The remains are in the pig troughs?
遗骸在猪饲料槽里吗
Yes. I am setting up a filtration system
是 我正在安装过滤系统
that will allow us to separate liquid in the pig slop
可以让我们从泔水中把液体
from any human remains,
和人体遗骸分离开
such as tissue, bones, organs...
比如人体组织 骨头 器官等
But you're not waiting.
但你没在等
I was told the body was dumped on a pig farm in Virginia.
我听说尸体被弃在弗吉尼亚的一个养猪场
Yeah. So the noise of the pigs feeding woke up the farmer,
没错 猪吃食的声音惊醒了农场主
so he was able to stop them
因此他能及时阻止它们
before they finished eating all the human remains.
把所有的遗骸吃光光
I need an intern. Where's Oliver Wells?
我需要个实习生 奥利弗·威尔斯去哪了
Out of town on family business.
出门了 家庭原因
Dr. Brennan, Dr. Hodgins,
布纳恩博士 哈金斯博士
you remember Dr. Filmore?
你们还记得菲尔莫博士吗
It's our favorite Canadian forensic podiatrist.
我们最喜欢的加拿大♥法♥医足病专家
Hello, Dr. Hodgins.
你好 哈金斯博士
Dr. Brennan, it's a pleasure
布纳恩博士
to be working with you again.
我很高兴能和你再次一起共事
I'm afraid there will be no pleasure, Dr. Filmore.
我恐怕没什么高兴的 菲尔莫博士
His field is forensic podiatry.
他的专业领域是法医足病学
Dr. Filmore is writing a report
菲尔莫博士正在写一篇
at the request of the FBI and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police
由联调局和加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥共同要求的
on cooperation between the United States and Canada
关于美加两国
in the field of forensic sciences.
法医学领域合作的报告
It's the first trans-border study in forensic cooperation
这是我们两个伟大国家间第一次
between our two great nations.
跨越国界的对于法医合作的研究
No. I can't allow that.
不 我不能允许
We're in the middle of an investigation.
我们正在调查中呢
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Notes for my report.
为我的报告记笔记
"Check American definition of 'cooperation.'"
查看合作一词的美国定义
Dr. Filmore will be your intern
菲尔莫博士将会是你的实习生
so he can observe firsthand that
所以他能第一时间发现
our definition of cooperation is the same
我们对于合作的定义
as our neighbors to the north.
和我们北边的友邻是相同的
By his own admission,
他自己承认了
he's familiar with only 25% of the bones in the human body.
他只熟悉人体骨骼的25%
Actually, I just completed my PhD in forensic anthropology,
事实上 我刚念完了法医人类学的博士
so I am now fully qualified to work with you...
所以我现在完全有资格和你一起工作
as a peer.
作为同行
Then that settles it.
那么这样就解决问题了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
现在 我先走了
Put on some gloves.
戴上手套
We're looking for human remains in these troughs.
我们正在这些饲料槽里寻找人类遗骸
We might not be able to recover a complete skeleton because...
我们可能不能找到一具完整的骨骼因为
Because pigs eat human bones.
因为猪是吃人骨的
I grew up on a farm in Manitoba.
我在曼尼托巴省的农场里长大
Angela...
安琪拉
Oh, hey. I can't do anything until I have a skull,
我得先拿到头骨才能开始做事
so I thought I'd just create something alive.
所以我想我就创作一些活物好了
Not why I'm here.
这不是我来这里的原因
It's, uh...
我来是因为
Science Monthly just contacted me
科学月刊刚联♥系♥了我
about their Outstanding Women of Science issue.
是关于杰出科学女性的事
Oh. Brennan again?
又是布纳恩吗
No. Me.
不 是我
They want me this year.
今年他们想把这个奖给我
Oh, my God! Cam, that's fantastic!
我的天哪 凯 太棒了
Congratulations!
恭喜你
I should be happy, but I just feel uncomfortable.
我应该高兴的 但我就是觉得不舒服
Brennan?
布纳恩吗
Yeah. She can sometimes feel...
没错 她有时会感到
I don't know how to say it.
我不知道该怎么形容
That all awards should go to her?
所有的奖都应该是她的吗
And I don't really care.
而且我真的不关心这种东西
I could just tell the magazine no.
我可以告诉杂♥志♥社我不要
Oh, no. Don't be ridiculous.
不 你别开玩笑了
This is... this is a huge honor,
这是 这是极大的荣誉
and we're all going to celebrate this,
我们都会为此庆祝的
including Brennan.
包括布纳恩
You have to enjoy this.
你得好好享受
Smile. You deserve it.
笑一个 这是你应得的
Aah. This will be easier.
这样就容易一些了
So, the pump creates suction
所以 抽气泵产生一股吸力
and delivers the contents of the troughs into this sluice box,
将饲料槽里的东西传送到这个洗选槽里
which will separate liquid
它会把液体和
from particulates greater than .03 millimeters.
大于0.03毫米的小颗粒分离开
Quite the impressive contrivance, Dr. Hodgins.
相当令人印象深刻的设计 哈金斯博士
Right? All right. Here we go.
对吧 好 我们开始吧
It appears to be working.
看上去这奏效了
You know, this death might just be an accident.
你知道吗 这可能只是意外身亡
We had a farmhand who fell into the trough
我们家曾经有个帮工因为喝多了
after drinking to excess.
掉进了饲料槽里
The pigs must have thought he was delicious,
那些猪一定觉得他是人间美味
because there was nothing left.
因为他被吃得连渣都不剩
Well, considering this person was dismembered,
考虑到这人已被肢解
I would rule out an accident.
我会排斥意外死亡的可能性
Yes.
没错
Dark brown hair. Definitely human.
深棕色头发 绝对是人类的
Well, the greater sciatic notch indicates a male.
较大的坐骨切迹表明这是个男性
The auricular surface indicates an age range between 29 and 35.
耳状面表明年龄在29到35岁之间
Huh. A central incisor.
一个中门齿
Not in any way connected with the foot, of course.
无论如何都和脚毫无关系 当然了
This spatula shape indicates the victim was Caucasian.
铲形表明受害者是白种人
Told you it would work, huh?
告诉过你这能行的吧
Well, it's not the filter.
这不是滤网的问题
Can you hold that? Yes.
你能拿着这个吗 好
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表