What are you, 22?
你多大 22吗
Pretty weird you're a suit.
你居然是探员 太奇怪了
I don't think you were there for the education...
我觉着你在学校主业可不是读书
MadMolly.
疯狂茉莉
Yeah. And we got a warrant to search your car.
我们申请了搜查令 搜查了你的车
You know, hiding things in a door panel
把东西♥藏♥在车门里面
that's really loose, is really...
还真够疏忽大意的 真的
you're not that smart.
不够聪明啊
What is that?
那是什么东西
It's not mine.
才不是我的呢
We don't care about your drugs, Julian.
我们对你的毒品没兴趣 朱利安
We care about what happened to Amanda Watters.
我们想知道阿曼达·沃特斯遭遇了什么
Oh, I never had sex with her or nothing.
我可没跟她上♥床♥什么的
And even if I did, she was legal.
就算真有 她也成年了啊
She was murdered.
她被谋杀了
Oh, man. Yeah.
不是吧 没错
And right now the prime suspect is her drug dealer.
现在头号♥嫌疑犯就是她的药贩子
I never had a problem with Amanda.
我跟阿曼达又没矛盾
Why would I kill her?
干嘛要害她
Maybe she yelled rape?
也许她大叫强♥奸♥了
Dude!
拜托
I'm not evil.
我还没坏到那个程度
Ask her friend. She liked me.
她的朋友可以作证 她挺喜欢我的
What friend?
什么朋友
Rachel Howes.
瑞秋·豪斯
Was she with Amanda last time you saw her?
你最后一次见阿曼达 她也在场吗
I never saw them apart.
她们一直形影不离的
When was it?
什么时候见面的
Okay, so, look...
这个 听着
I realize in the short time
我知道我们见面
you and I have formed a relationship,
没多久
you have established an opinion about me
你对我已有你的看法
that's gonna make what I have to say
这样一来我要说的
seem kind of bad, but...
似乎挺糟糕的 但是
it was the same day she disappeared.
就是她失踪的那天我们见面的
They bought Molly from you?
她们从你手里买♥♥了茉莉吗
Yes, but I refuse to answer that
是的 但我拒绝回答
on the grounds that it might incriminate me.
因为这可能会让我吃上官司
You just... all right.
你刚刚不是已经 好吧
So, the first question is, uh...
第一个问题是
how did you get hurt?
你怎么受伤的
Why does that matter?
这有什么关系
Well, forensics says that, uh,
法医证据显示
Amanda fought her attacker.
阿曼达死前跟凶手搏斗过
If she can explain
如果她能解释
the injuries that she got on her arm,
自己胳膊上的伤
then I can eliminate her as a suspect.
我就能排除她的嫌疑了
Three days ago, Rachel came home stoned.
三天前 瑞秋磕了药回到家
I slapped her.
我打了她耳光
He slapped me
他打了我
and I fell down the stairs.
我摔下了楼梯
That's the truth.
就是这样
I saw how high she was,
我先看出她嗑了药
then she said she was gonna quit cello, and...
她又说要放弃大提琴
I overreacted to both.
这两件事把我气疯了
We work three jobs.
我们做三份工
We've given up everything for Rachel's cello.
为了让她学大提琴 我们什么都牺牲了
We're in family counseling.
我们参加了家庭咨♥询♥
Please, check it out.
你去查一下就可以了
So you get mad enough
这么说你是气疯了
to slap your own daughter, who you love.
就打了你的宝贝女儿
I can only imagine what you would do to someone who
如果知道有人想伤害你女儿
tried to hurt your daughter.
可以想象你会怎么做
We've never even heard of Amanda until now.
我们今天之前都没听说过阿曼达
That's true.
没错
I met Amanda online, through school.
我是在网络学校上认识阿曼达的
You and her were doing Molly together, right?
你和她一起嗑药对吗
We had fun.
我们一起很开心
We just wanted to stop being...
我们只是想暂时摆脱
prodigies for a minute.
天才少年的压力
It's just... it's too much pressure.
真的有很大的压力
When was the last time you saw Amanda?
你最后一次见阿曼达是什么时候
Just before I went home,
就在我回家前
the night Dad and I had our argument.
我和我爸爸发生争执的那晚
Amanda was going to tell her dad
阿曼达打算跟我一样
that she wanted to quit gymnastics, too.
告诉父亲她要放弃体操
And Amanda was gonna talk to her father that night?
阿曼达那晚是打算去找她父亲吗
We made a pact to quit.
我们约定一起放弃
And I never heard back from her.
但从那以后她就没消息了
So I just figured that she chickened out
我以为她临阵退缩
and that she didn't want to tell me.
然后不想告诉我
All right, now I coat the magnetic strip
现在我在磁条部分外
with carbon tetrachloride,
刷上四氯化碳
and as it evaporates...
等蒸发以后
That's amazing.
你太厉害了
The second barcode should tell us
第二个条形码就可以
where the card is from.
这卡是哪来的
But it looks incomplete.
但看起来不太完整
If you turn on the laser scanner,
打开激光扫描仪
I can upload it and
我上传一下
apply the software to repair the missing barcode.
用软件修复不完整的条形码
So cello-girl's parents spend, like,
说起来大提琴女孩的爸妈花了大概
a quarter of a million dollars on lessons,
25万在她学琴上
but she decides to do drugs and run off with gymnast girl.
但她还是决定嗑药并且跟体操女孩离家出走
They'd probably end up
保不准她们以后会
following One Direction or something.
追随单向组合呢
All right, so, then, Booth thinks
我听说布斯觉得
cello girl's dad might have done something worse
大提琴女孩的爸可能不止是
than slap his kid down the stairs?
把女儿扇下楼梯这么简单呢
You get something?
有进展吗
Yeah, it's for an access card
这是一张门卡
for a building at Buchanan University.
布坎南大学一栋楼的门卡
What would she be doing there?
她去那儿干嘛
It's where her father works.
她父亲就在那儿工作
She went into his building
被杀当晚7点18分
at 7:18 on the night that she was killed.
她进入了他工作的大楼
The dad said that the last time he saw her was at breakfast.
可她父亲说最后一次见她是早饭时候
Well, this says that he lied.
证据确凿 他说了谎
You lied to us, Leon.
你没对我们说实话 利昂
I don't know what you mean.
不明白你的意思
You said you didn't see your daughter
你说她遇害那天晚上
the night that she was killed.
你没见过她
I didn't.
我是没见过
I was working.
我在工作
I was constructing an invariant measure
我在构造宇宙时空相宇的
of the phase space of cosmological spacetimes.
不变量测量
I have my notes.
我有笔记
Your notes aren't exactly an alibi.
你的笔记可不算是不在场证明
You understand that, right?
你能明白吧
I am telling you
我是说
that I did not see my daughter that night.
我那晚上没见过我女儿
She would have had to buzz me
在下班时间要进入办公楼
to get into the building after hours.
她就不得不在楼下按铃叫我开门
There's security protocol.
那里有安全协议
Do you have your security access card, Dr. Watters?
你的安保准入卡在身上吗 沃特斯博士
Uh, I-I misplaced mine,
我的不知道放哪了
but the guards know me, so...
但保安认识我 所以
Right. Well, that security access card was found on your daughter.
在你女儿身上找到了你的卡
According to the security logs,
根据安保记录
your daughter entered your building at 7:18 p.m.
你女儿在晚上七点十八分进入了你的办公楼
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表