The air conditioner turned on
今早八点
automatically at 8:00 this morning.
空调自动开启
It didn't work because of...
但是没能启动 因为
Well, we know why it wasn't working.
我们也知道为什么没能启动了
Am I to understand that you are
我没有理解错误吧
taking our entire air-conditioning unit?
你们要拿走整个空调机组吗
Well, the whole inside is splattered with human remains.
空调里溅满了尸体残骸
It's no use to you.
你也不能用了
We're also gonna need all the security footage
我们还需要酒店所有的监控设备
from your security cameras.
拍下的监控录像
The Lightfoot doesn't utilize cameras, Agent Booth.
莱特福特没有监控摄像 布斯探员
What? Why not?
什么 这是为什么
It's the type of hotel
来这种酒店的人
where you bring ladies who aren't your wife.
只会带上不是自己妻子的女人
Isn't that right, Mr. Gough?
我说得对吧 高夫先生
We're renowned for our discretion.
我们的谨慎是众所周知的
Well, we're gonna do a room-to-room check.
我们得一间房♥一间房♥的查看
Or maybe you'd like to help us figure out
要么你来告诉我们
which room the victim jumped from.
受害者是从哪间房♥里跳出来的
We did have one guest who was supposed to check out today,
确实有一位今天应该退房♥的客人
who has not.
还没来退房♥
The air-conditioning unit is on its way back to the lab.
空调机组在送去实验室的路上
Do you need me for anything?
你还需要我做什么吗
The room was registered under a fake name,
这间房♥是以假名开的
paid in cash.
现金付款
Yep, directly over the airconditioning unit. Mmm.
没错 还就在空调机组的正上方 对
Looks like housekeeping already cleaned the room.
看来客房♥部已经收拾过房♥间了
They haven't been here yet.
他们还没来过
Somebody else cleaned it.
清洁的另有其人
Well, the forensic team can sweep it
鉴证小组可以来搜查看
for DNA and fingerprints.
有没有留下DNA或指纹
I need to get back to the lab.
我得回实验室去了
What? I smell...
怎么了 我闻到了
Vodka. Vodka. Right.
伏特加 伏特加 是吗
Listen, Bones, um,
听我说 骨头
a-about not answering the phone earlier...
之前没接电♥话♥的事
I know you were lying.
我知道你撒谎了
And you didn't come home last night.
而且你昨晚没回家
I was working.
我在工作
I have my regular hours,
我有该做的工作
plus I'm trying to catch Pelant.
我还想抓住普朗特
Angela agrees. She says you're lying, too.
安琪拉和我意见一致 她也说你在撒谎
Angela --
安琪拉
well, you know, Angela doesn't know everything.
你要知道安琪拉可不是无所不知
I'd die for you.
我愿意为你而死
I love you.
我爱你
Blood.
血迹
Blood.
血迹
These smears indicate that
这些模糊的血迹表示
a blood spray pattern was wiped up.
血迹被擦掉了
It was cleaned up by the vodka.
用伏特加清洗了
Meaning the murder wasn't planned.
说明这不是蓄意谋杀
Crime of passion.
是冲动犯罪
This is gonna take forever.
真是永远都弄不完了
Fan weighs 1,200 pounds.
风扇有544公斤重
There are five blades,
五片扇叶
spinning at 2,700 revolutions per minute.
每分钟转2700转
It's the world's biggest body blender.
世界上最大的人体搅拌机
I'm gonna cancel every social occasion
我得取消这三天的
I have in the next three days,
所有社交活动
including a date with a fireman.
包括和消防队员的约会
That's dedication.
多有奉献精神啊
More metallic fragments.
又发现金属碎片
What's that? His fillings?
是什么 牙齿填充物吗
Well, I've been finding
我认为这些碎片
what I think are parts of a cell phone,
是部手♥机♥的零件
but it's pretty smashed up.
不过被毁得不成样了
I'm guessing that this is part of a wristwatch, but...
我猜这是手表的一部分 可是
I haven't been able to find any other parts.
还没有找到剩余的部分
That's a stapes.
这是镫骨
The small bone from the ear.
耳朵里的小骨头
This is definitely not made of bone.
这绝对不是骨头
It's an artificial stapes made out of titanium.
这是用钛制♥造♥的人工镫骨
It's used in the treatment of otosclerosis.
用于治疗耳硬化症
There should be a... Serial number.
上面应该有 序列号♥
That'll give us identification much more readily
这样鉴定身份
than a piece of a wristwatch.
可比用手表容易多了
Oh, rub it in, Daisy.
你就说吧 黛西
Yeah, rub it in.
就揭我短吧
Angela I.D.'d the victim as Jonas Siedel.
安琪拉确认受害人是乔纳斯·塞德尔
I always think it's interesting to consider
我总有个有趣的想法
that a murder victim leaves his home...
就是谋杀案的受害人离开家门的时候
thinking he'll be back.
满心以为自己还能回家
Then he isn't.
结果再没能回来
Right. So, anything else
是啊 对于受害人
about the victim jump out at you, Bones
你有没有其他发现呢 骨头
Maybe you should bring Sweets here to...
也许你该带斯维斯来这儿
analyze the environment for psychological insights.
进行一下环境心理分♥析♥
Wait, you don't believe in psychological insights.
你不是不相信心理分♥析♥吗
But you do.
但是你信啊
We have many, many differences.
我们的不同点可多着呢
Look, um, the victim
听着 死者
was some kind of an accountant at the State Department.
是国♥务♥院♥的会计
I'm gonna go check him out. Do you want to come with me?
我要去查一下 要一起吗
I better get back to the lab.
我还是回实验室吧
I do my best work there.
在那里我才能做我最擅长的事情
Take Sweets.
带斯维斯去啊
Sweets again.
又提斯维斯
I think it would be a better use of all of our time.
我觉得这样能充分利用我们的时间
So, the victim was unmarried.
死者未婚
So? Single and an accountant for the State Department.
那又如何 国♥务♥院♥会计竟然单身
Sweets, people do have secret lives all right?
斯维斯 大家都有私生活的好吗
Doesn't matter what you do for a living.
跟工作无关
Mr. Norman can see you now.
你们可以见诺曼先生了
I can't believe he's dead.
真不敢相信他死了
Jonas did cost-benefit analysis on various nontraditional
乔纳斯对欧洲的各种非传统
public transportation models in Europe.
公共运输模式做了成本效益分♥析♥
What, with bicycles?
你骑车来的吗
Well, none of us drive cars here.
这儿的员工没人开车
It's public transportation,
都是坐公共交通工具
bicycles or walking all the way.
骑车或是步行
Booth.
我是布斯
Don't hang up. It's me.
别挂 是我
Why would I hang up on you?
我为什么要挂你电♥话♥
Because we don't like each other ever
自从你伤了布纳恩的心
since you broke Brennan's heart.
我们俩看不对眼
I'd hang up on you.
我会挂你电♥话♥的
Let's move on.
说正事吧
Jonas Siedel's cell phone records show
乔纳斯·塞德尔的手♥机♥记录显示
that somebody texted him
有人在他遇害前
22 times the day before he was murdered.
给他发了22条信息
Who was it?
是谁
The number is registered to the
这个号♥码是
Transportation Accountancy Office at the State Department.
国♥务♥院♥交通会计办公室注册的
That's exactly where we are right now.
我们就在这儿呢
Yeah. That's why I called.
是啊 所以我才打给你
No name Nope.
没有用户名吗 没有
Company-issue phone.
这是集体配的电♥话♥
All right, just call now.
好吧 现在回拨过来
Can you think of any reason why Jonas Siedel
你认为乔纳斯·塞德尔用假名
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表