Right, and if there is one, we'll find it.
是的 如果真有这人 我们会找到他
Sweets would say that since this may be
斯维斯会说 既然这个案子
your last case before being promoted,
可能是你升迁之前的最后一起
you need to prove that you're still the best.
你需要证明你仍旧是最棒的
And what would you say?
你会怎么说呢
I say you just can't stand to let someone get away with murder.
我会说你只是无法忍♥受放走一个谋杀犯
Booth.
布斯
I got Foster's employment records
我拿到福斯特的就职记录了
and found his last job.
找到了他的上一份工作
He was a night janitor at Crius Security.
他曾在克瑞斯安保做夜班门卫
It's a holding company owned by the McNamara family.
这是麦克纳马拉家族的一家控股公♥司♥
You got to be kidding me.
你一定是跟我开玩笑吧
Foster was a night janitor at one of McNamara's companies.
福斯特是麦克纳马拉家的一家公♥司♥的夜班门卫
That means he would be alone there with access to computers,
那就是说他有机会单独接触电脑
files... Everything.
文件... 一切都可以
We need to find out what he saw there.
我们得调查他在那里发现了什么
I have no idea who this man Foster is.
我完全不知道这个叫福斯特的人是谁
All janitorial services at Crius
克瑞斯的所有门卫服务
are supplied by an independent contractor.
都是由一家独♥立♥的承包商提供的
Right, but if he was alone at night,
好吧 但是如果他夜里一个人呆着
he would have access to your computers
就会有机会接触你的电脑
and your offices, correct?
以及进入你的办公室 对吗
Crius is a security services company, Agent Booth.
克瑞斯是一家提供保安服务的公♥司♥ 布斯探员
I can assure you no one can break into our computers.
我向你保证没人能进入我们的电脑系统
But if he did find a way
但如果他想出办法
into your system or perhaps a safe...
进入你的系统 或是保险箱
Ah, he couldn't.
那不可能
Right, so, you provide
好吧 你们为联调局
consultants to the FBI and the State Department, correct?
和国♥务♥院♥提供顾问 对吗
We have, yes. I'm gonna need a list
确实如此 我需要一份清单
of who you deal with and what those services were.
说明你们跟谁打交道 给谁提供过服务
I'm sorry. I can't.
抱歉 我做不到
A man was murdered, Ms. Sprung.
有人被谋杀了 施普龙女士
I understand.
我明白
But unfortunately,
但不幸的是
our operations are bigger than any one man.
我们公♥司♥的运作比任何个人都要重要得多
So, if you found that someone did compromise
所以 如果你们发现有人真的破坏了
your system, they'd be expendable.
你们的系统 他们就会成为牺牲品
I think we're done, Agent Booth.
我想我们就说到这里吧 布斯探员
For now, yes, until I get a warrant
暂时这样 我会拿着搜查证
to search your office.
去搜你办公室的
This is a piece of his right ventricle.
这是他的右心室的一部分
It's damaged.
器官受损了
He had a heart attack, probably a year or so ago.
他发过心脏病 大约在一年左右前
Well, no surprise. I mean, he drank, smoked...
这不奇怪 我是说 他又吸烟又喝酒
Hey, if I can separate out some particulates,
如果我能分离出一些微粒
I might be able to find some that were left by the killer.
也许就能找到什么凶手留下的东西
Charred bone can look like wood splinters, or even metal fragments.
烧焦的骨头看起来就像木屑或是金属碎片
Until we find all the missing pieces,
在我们找到所有遗失的部分之前
we're not gonna get an accurate picture of what happened to him.
我们没法确切地知道他到底发生了什么
Oh, man, there are pieces of this guy everywhere.
老天 到处都是他的人体组织
Fragments of the sternum and a rib.
胸骨碎片和一根肋骨
I got something for you here, too.
我这里也有给你的部分
Part of the parietal.
体壁组织
Cam?
凯
What the hell is this?
这是个什么玩意
It's a nipple. No, I know a nipple when I see one,
这是个乳♥头♥ 不 乳♥头♥我知道
but there's something fused into it.
但还有什么东西跟它混在一起
Oh, it... it's a nipple ring.
这是...是个乳环
Wait a minute. That is high-grade stainless steel.
等一下 这是高级的不锈钢
That is not common for piercings.
人们很少穿这种环的
I think you were right.
我想你说得对
Foster didn't keep important things on his computer.
福斯特没有在电脑上保存什么重要信息
He kept them here.
他把它们存在这里
That is a memory chip.
那是个存储芯片
I am totally on board for this conspiracy.
我坚信这是个阴谋
Bastards.
混♥蛋♥
Yes, they are.
他们的确是
So everything from Crius is classified.
所有从克瑞斯安保公♥司♥拿来的资料都是机密文件
Yeah, that's what they tell me.
对 他们就是这么跟我说的
You have military and civilian SCI security clearance.
你有权查看军方和平民的机密文件
Right, yeah, and they're still not gonna tell me anything.
没错 可他们仍然什么都不肯说
So what does that tell you?
你觉得这说明了什么
It tells me that no matter what they're hiding, it's a murder,
无论他们在隐瞒什么 这是一起谋杀案
so Caroline can get us a warrant
所以卡洛琳能为我们申请到搜查令
for their records.
去查看他们的档案
Apparently not, cher.
未必如此 亲爱的
I've been to three judges.
我向三名法官申请了搜查令
All of them denied the request.
都被拒绝了
On what grounds? The old classic. National security.
为什么 老借口 为了国♥家♥安♥全♥
You're kidding me. National security?
开玩笑吧 为了国♥家♥安♥全♥
But it's a special circumstance
但现在情况特殊
because murder's involved, and Booth has clearance.
涉及到谋杀 而且布斯有权查看
They said murder hasn't been proven.
他们说尚未证实这是一起谋杀案
Proven? The Jeffersonian
证实 杰斐逊实验室里
has more than enough evidence to get a warrant.
有足够多的证据来申请搜查令
Did you show 'em the files?
你给他们看资料了吗
Don't shoot the messenger, cher. I tried everything.
别把火撒到我头上来 我试过了
But each judge booted little old me
但每个法官只让我
out of their chambers within five minutes.
在他们的办公室里待了五分钟
Who controls three different judges?
谁操控了三名不同地区的法官
I don't know, but I'm gonna find out.
我不知道 不过我会查清楚的
What is it?
怎么了
I got lunch with Stark
我得跟斯塔克还有来自附属委员会的
and Congressman Hadley from the subcommittee.
海德利议员一起吃午饭
You still going to keep all this from him?
这些情况你还瞒着他吗
Wouldn't you?
你说呢
Well, there's perimortem fractures
死者死亡时 第八第九根肋骨
on the eighth and ninth ribs and to the sternum.
和胸骨都有骨折
No remodeling.
没有愈合
So it happened just before he died.
所以这是刚好在他死前断的
I've seen similar fracture patterns
我见过由用力过猛的心肺复苏术
caused by aggressive CPR.
导致的相似的骨折情况
Why would a killer try and revive someone they wanted dead?
凶手为什么会试图给要杀的人做心肺复苏
Quite simple: torture.
很简单 为了折磨他
They wanted information, but they accidentally killed him.
他们想要资料 却不小心杀死了他
And if it's still on that nipple ring,
要是资料仍然在乳环里
he clearly didn't give it to 'em.
那他肯定没告诉他们
It's really just a pro forma hearing, Agent Booth.
这其实只是个形式上的听证会 布斯探员
You have the support of the bureau, myself, my party,
局里 我本人 以及我的党派都支持你
and your record is exemplary.
你的履历堪称典范
Thank you, Congressman.
谢谢议员
It was difficult to pry Booth out of the field.
很难从布斯口中打探到消息
Which is why he is the nominee.
这就是为什么他被提名
I can't tell you the number of positions
我不能告诉你有多少职位
that are filled by bureaucrats
都是由根本没有经验的官僚主义者
who have no real experience on the ground.
来担当的
Oh, the military taught me that
军队教会了我
you can't make the right decision
没有看清情况
without seeing the situation up close.
是无法做出正确的决定的
Thank you.
谢谢
I am surprised that you're letting this one get away, Victor.
你放走这样一个人才真让我很惊讶 维克多
It's not easy.
这决定可不好做
Of course the opposition's
毫无疑问 反对派
gonna try and put you through the wringer,
会试图刁难你
but don't you worry-- it's just a show.
别担心 这只是装装样子罢了
I have your records. I'll...
我有你的履历 我会...
I'm sorry, sir, but I have to take this call.
抱歉 先生 但我必须得接这个电♥话♥
Can't it wait, Booth? It can't, sir.
不能等会接吗 布斯 不行 先生
I'm right in the middle of a...
我正在调查一起...
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表